Come to Vilnius Hostel Reviews

Sv. Stepono 15, Vilnius, Lithuania

Very clean and quiet hostel, 5 min walk from train/bus station, good wi-fi in the room, free lockers available in the room. Perfect if you need to have a good sleep. There is also a supermarket nearby, which is open late. Tea/coffee is available in the kitchen. I have not met hosts because of late arrival and early departure, but checkin was organized very smoothly. Thanks!

Thank you Tatsiana for nice review! Best regards Giedrius

We enjoyed our stay so so much! The hostel owner and his wife were very kind, they waited for us and passed us the key although we arrived late at night. Not to mention the pancakes breakfast they treated us :) Good location, relaxing atmosphere, it is really not a party hostel. I will definitely recommend this hostel to my friends.

Very quiet, NOT a party hostel. Very cheap. 5 min from the station, 10 min from Old Town. Food store and Market nearby. Very simple but thoughtful interior design - a decently equipped small kitchen, 4 showers/toilets for 17 beds, a private light + socket per bed, hangers, stools and shelves in rooms. Linen, towels, locks for the locker included. Slippers (provided) mandatory in snowy weather (smart!). Homemade pancakes& jam, tea, coffee, milk for breakfast included (nice!) Reception till 4 pm

Come to Vilnius hostel was nice little hostel with good location. There were less than 5 minutes walk to old town. Staff was friendly and helped if needed. Everything worked well. Only thing that could be improved is shower because there wasn't always hot water (although there would have been hot water after 30 minutes waiting). Hostel was safe and quiet and guaranteed good sleep.

Good pancake The owner and receptionist was very nice

Only stayed one night and arrived late at night, however staff seemed extremely friendly in the morning and breakfast was delicious.

Hostel and staffs were nice and location was ok (close to the coach station). BUT I forgot a shirt and t-shirt in the bedroom and sending an email less than 24h after they exactly told me: "Unfortunately, we are not responsible for things left in the room. Our cleaning lady has already thrown it out." It is obviosuly not professional at all and be sure to never forget things here !

The staff was friendly and coffee and pancakes were provided in the mornings. Everything worked as expected. However, the main thing is that it is located a bit below the ground which makes a bit prison kind of feeling. In the shower should be some shelf to put a soap and shampoo, but this seems to be the same everywhere. Toilet paper should be in the front or a side, not on the back. In the door should be a notice to put a paper to a basket as it happens always the same mistake.

The staff of the hostel is very motivated and friendly. They make delicious pancakes every morning as well :-) The rooms have everything one can ask for and is decorated with love to detail. The place is rather calm.and located close to the train and bus station. However is is also quite close to the old town centre (about 10 walking minutes)

Everything was very fine though we stayed just 1 night! Staff is very friendly and polite, rooms are cozy and clear and they also regale you with cookies, coffee and pancakes.

pancake breakfast is good, cookies, tea, coffee all day. Travel brochures and maps are available. About the bad things(the reason why i score them low). The worse thing about this hostel is that you won't find any staff after 8PM, they just gone! and they didn't tell me this thing when i arrive, so u can't find someone for help if u have a problem. The staffs are not that friendly as people describe in the review, they are just OK. Maybe it's Easter holiday, so there's no atmosphere at all.

Very helpful staff. Good location between old town and bus/train stations.

Staff are helpful, they help me to check the bus schedule. They make breakfast for guests, I like the pancakes. Room is tidy. However, if they pick me up in the airport on time, it would be perfect. Price is reasonable. The most important point is, the hostel is near to the railway station and main bus station.

Staff are nice and friendly, location is good, close to train station and bus station and everything in walking distance. Place is clean and the bed is comfortable, highly recommended!

the family and the satf are very helpfu and friendly. They recomend me a cheap restaurant Arakata around 3 euros for the lanch, that was very good.. The hostel looked more as bed and breakfast. the hostel it is very quite. They have a kitchen and coffe free all day. Afther I check out, I could stayed in the kitchen and use the internet while I waiting for my bus/

All stuffs were very very great! I was able to enjoy and feel cozy at hostel. Thank-you very much!

• 23rd Jan 2014
  • Japan

Very nice hostel near Vilnius old town center. Five minutes by foot from railway station and bus station. Very clean rooms, lobby and kichen. Supermarket IKI nearby. Books to read and games to play. Very welcome and warm reception. Affordable.

Nice and clean hostel, very helpful and welcoming staff. Close to bus and train stations as well as Vilnius old-town.

• 18th Dec 2013
  • Lithuania

The hostel was close to both Old Town and the main bus station. I wasn't feeling well the day I was scheduled to leave and had to catch a night bus later that evening. They let me stay until 7pm (checkout was at 11am) for no charge in order to rest. The owner & his wife were incredibly kind. They made breakfast for the guests in the morning and sat with us and ate. The other two ladies working the reception desk were also very nice and very helpful. I would definitely stay in this hostel again!

My friend and I stayed here for 2 nights and it was an excellent stay. The staff is very helpful and friendly, the atmosphere is very cozy and the location is very good. Thanks "Come to Vilnius Hostel"!

• 1st Nov 2013