Come to Vilnius Hostel Reviews

Sv. Stepono 15, Vilnius, Lithuania

The staff was friendly and coffee and pancakes were provided in the mornings. Everything worked as expected. However, the main thing is that it is located a bit below the ground which makes a bit prison kind of feeling. In the shower should be some shelf to put a soap and shampoo, but this seems to be the same everywhere. Toilet paper should be in the front or a side, not on the back. In the door should be a notice to put a paper to a basket as it happens always the same mistake.

The staff of the hostel is very motivated and friendly. They make delicious pancakes every morning as well :-) The rooms have everything one can ask for and is decorated with love to detail. The place is rather calm.and located close to the train and bus station. However is is also quite close to the old town centre (about 10 walking minutes)

Everything was very fine though we stayed just 1 night! Staff is very friendly and polite, rooms are cozy and clear and they also regale you with cookies, coffee and pancakes.

pancake breakfast is good, cookies, tea, coffee all day. Travel brochures and maps are available. About the bad things(the reason why i score them low). The worse thing about this hostel is that you won't find any staff after 8PM, they just gone! and they didn't tell me this thing when i arrive, so u can't find someone for help if u have a problem. The staffs are not that friendly as people describe in the review, they are just OK. Maybe it's Easter holiday, so there's no atmosphere at all.

Very helpful staff. Good location between old town and bus/train stations.

Staff are helpful, they help me to check the bus schedule. They make breakfast for guests, I like the pancakes. Room is tidy. However, if they pick me up in the airport on time, it would be perfect. Price is reasonable. The most important point is, the hostel is near to the railway station and main bus station.

Staff are nice and friendly, location is good, close to train station and bus station and everything in walking distance. Place is clean and the bed is comfortable, highly recommended!

the family and the satf are very helpfu and friendly. They recomend me a cheap restaurant Arakata around 3 euros for the lanch, that was very good.. The hostel looked more as bed and breakfast. the hostel it is very quite. They have a kitchen and coffe free all day. Afther I check out, I could stayed in the kitchen and use the internet while I waiting for my bus/

All stuffs were very very great! I was able to enjoy and feel cozy at hostel. Thank-you very much!

• 23rd Jan 2014
  • Japan

Very nice hostel near Vilnius old town center. Five minutes by foot from railway station and bus station. Very clean rooms, lobby and kichen. Supermarket IKI nearby. Books to read and games to play. Very welcome and warm reception. Affordable.

Nice and clean hostel, very helpful and welcoming staff. Close to bus and train stations as well as Vilnius old-town.

• 18th Dec 2013
  • Lithuania

The hostel was close to both Old Town and the main bus station. I wasn't feeling well the day I was scheduled to leave and had to catch a night bus later that evening. They let me stay until 7pm (checkout was at 11am) for no charge in order to rest. The owner & his wife were incredibly kind. They made breakfast for the guests in the morning and sat with us and ate. The other two ladies working the reception desk were also very nice and very helpful. I would definitely stay in this hostel again!

My friend and I stayed here for 2 nights and it was an excellent stay. The staff is very helpful and friendly, the atmosphere is very cozy and the location is very good. Thanks "Come to Vilnius Hostel"!

• 1st Nov 2013
  • Ukraine

A perfect place to stay in! Excellent service, very polite and responsive staff, good location - best hostel ever!

• 22nd Oct 2013
  • Belarus

The location of the hotel does not seem to be in the best areas of Vilnius. We felt quite unsave when we searched it. The staff was very friendly and we had a lot of fun with them and good conversations with other guests.

Bathroom was a bit musty

Aleksandra and her colleague are super sweet. They make you feel welcomed. If you need anything, just ask them and they will always try their best to help. The hostel is very near to the bus and train station, and is of short walking distance to the centre of Old Town. Most importantly, the hostel is well equipped, clean and has the feel of home (from the deco and atmosphere)

This is one of the most comfortable hostel I ever stayed at! Thou a bit pricy but I it worths to pay!

Very friendly staff and clean hostel, however this place is a bit narrow and dark.

Aleksandra really is the hostel sweetheart, she was very lovely in accommodating my friend and I when we arrived at 7am, we were able to check in early and get some much needed sleep! Really good atmosphere at the hostel, we were a bit out of the action in terms of location but we felt so comfortable being there it didn't matter. There are communal toiletries in the bathroom, girls - we loved the cleanser, moisturizer and hairspray! Would definitely come back and highly recommend :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4