Come to Vilnius Hostel Reviews

Sv. Stepono 15, Vilnius, Lithuania

Very helpful staff. Good location between old town and bus/train stations.

Staff are helpful, they help me to check the bus schedule. They make breakfast for guests, I like the pancakes. Room is tidy. However, if they pick me up in the airport on time, it would be perfect. Price is reasonable. The most important point is, the hostel is near to the railway station and main bus station.

Staff are nice and friendly, location is good, close to train station and bus station and everything in walking distance. Place is clean and the bed is comfortable, highly recommended!

the family and the satf are very helpfu and friendly. They recomend me a cheap restaurant Arakata around 3 euros for the lanch, that was very good.. The hostel looked more as bed and breakfast. the hostel it is very quite. They have a kitchen and coffe free all day. Afther I check out, I could stayed in the kitchen and use the internet while I waiting for my bus/

All stuffs were very very great! I was able to enjoy and feel cozy at hostel. Thank-you very much!

• 23rd Jan 2014
  • Japan

Very nice hostel near Vilnius old town center. Five minutes by foot from railway station and bus station. Very clean rooms, lobby and kichen. Supermarket IKI nearby. Books to read and games to play. Very welcome and warm reception. Affordable.

Nice and clean hostel, very helpful and welcoming staff. Close to bus and train stations as well as Vilnius old-town.

• 18th Dec 2013
  • Lithuania

The hostel was close to both Old Town and the main bus station. I wasn't feeling well the day I was scheduled to leave and had to catch a night bus later that evening. They let me stay until 7pm (checkout was at 11am) for no charge in order to rest. The owner & his wife were incredibly kind. They made breakfast for the guests in the morning and sat with us and ate. The other two ladies working the reception desk were also very nice and very helpful. I would definitely stay in this hostel again!

My friend and I stayed here for 2 nights and it was an excellent stay. The staff is very helpful and friendly, the atmosphere is very cozy and the location is very good. Thanks "Come to Vilnius Hostel"!

• 1st Nov 2013
  • Ukraine

A perfect place to stay in! Excellent service, very polite and responsive staff, good location - best hostel ever!

• 22nd Oct 2013
  • Belarus

The location of the hotel does not seem to be in the best areas of Vilnius. We felt quite unsave when we searched it. The staff was very friendly and we had a lot of fun with them and good conversations with other guests.

Bathroom was a bit musty

Aleksandra and her colleague are super sweet. They make you feel welcomed. If you need anything, just ask them and they will always try their best to help. The hostel is very near to the bus and train station, and is of short walking distance to the centre of Old Town. Most importantly, the hostel is well equipped, clean and has the feel of home (from the deco and atmosphere)

This is one of the most comfortable hostel I ever stayed at! Thou a bit pricy but I it worths to pay!

Very friendly staff and clean hostel, however this place is a bit narrow and dark.

Aleksandra really is the hostel sweetheart, she was very lovely in accommodating my friend and I when we arrived at 7am, we were able to check in early and get some much needed sleep! Really good atmosphere at the hostel, we were a bit out of the action in terms of location but we felt so comfortable being there it didn't matter. There are communal toiletries in the bathroom, girls - we loved the cleanser, moisturizer and hairspray! Would definitely come back and highly recommend :)

This hostel is located between the bus station and the old town (5 or 10 min from each), which is very convenient. The street is quiet, the staff is very kind and helpful. Furthermore the hostel is clean. It's a good choice !

The hostel is easy to find, about 5 minutes walk from the train and bus station. It takes about 15-20 minutes to walk to the heart of the Old Town. The owner Alexandra was very helpful and gave me lots of useful information on arrival. My private room was basic but very reasonable.

• 2nd Jul 2013

beautiful atmosphere and great staff. highly recommended !

Lovely hostel, with plenty of charm and character. Great having the small kitchen, with facilities and provisions to make drinks and snacks with. Homemade pancakes and jam for breakfast was a real treat. Staff were very friendly and courteous, and willing to assist wherever they could. Dormitories/bedrooms were clean, comfortable and functional. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone about to visit Lithuania (a truly beautiful country). Stephen Brody, England, UK

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4