8.5
Fabulous 1,364 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 1,364 Total Reviews
Comebackpackers Located at Adalbertstrasse 97, , Berlin.
Germany
Berlin 10999 Adalbertstrasse 97
85% 1364
52.4999478 13.4178900
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
25th Sep 2016
2.3

I arrived and couldn't get in. So I was pacient and went to the cafe near by for a coffee. Then was approached by a "man who lives in the area" who opened up the hostels locked main door with the code (!!!!) and then asked for my number. Was I went up stairs, pint was chipping off the walks and I felt very unsafe. As a female solo traveler I would NOT recommend this place.

• Italy, Male, 31-40
23rd Sep 2016
4.3

Never been to a hostel as dirty as this one. I didn't go to the bathroom for 2 days, my bed was dirty and the smell was unreal. The price was cheap but it wasn't worth it.

• England, Female, 18-24
22nd Sep 2016

Such nice staff and great atmosphere. My friend hurt her ankle and the staff were v helpful in advising us.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
18th Sep 2016
6.0

Not a great night sleep for the 2 nights I was there. Beds aren't comfortable at all. It says to be polite and quiet after 10pm but no one in my hostel dorm was. Also says to lock the doors when you leave but no one does. Good that it has a kitchen. Basically got what I paid for, however have definitely stayed at cheap hostels that were better.

• England, Female, 18-24
4.9

Not enough loos & they were always gross. The outside terrace had very limited, uncomfortable seating & wasn't really used. Atmosphere average inside. Push button showers have to be pushed every 5 seconds. Lockers not big enough for case. Can't drink own booze. Worst thing is the area - so rough. Mostly creeps, people harassing you + got my bag stolen round the corner, felt in no way safe. Only bonus is the amazing staff, helped me out a lot and were super friendly. Also easy tram access.

• laurentheberger
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
17th Sep 2016

I really enjoyed my stay here! The hostel had great vibes, friendly people and staff and a well equipped kitchen (and if course free food - left from travellers who didn't need it = no waste !) Very close to station and supermarket. Great lockers (provide a lock and key), but there needs to be a hook/place to put clothes when showering.

17th Sep 2016

Great hostel with very friendly and helpful staff. Really good facilities. Located right near a train station. Would happily stay again.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
14th Sep 2016
6.0

Last week myself and 2 friends stayed here and had mixed experiences. The location was well placed for local transport, good clubs and the supermarket, yet was run down, noisy and did not feel very safe. The staff were pleasant but not hugely friendly. The common room, kitchen area & bar were great sizes and great to chill in, but the showers and toilets were fairly grubby whilst our room had broken curtains, a dodgy door and was extremely hot. I think that the hostel was slightly overpriced.

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
13th Sep 2016
8.0

Solid hostel, good location. A bit expensive but that just seems to be the berli hostel scene in general

• Lithuania, Male, 25-30
9th Sep 2016

To put it simply, best hostel experience I've ever had.