8.5
Fabulous 1,323 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 1,323 Total Reviews
Comebackpackers Located at Adalbertstrasse 97, , Berlin.
Germany
Berlin 10999 Adalbertstrasse 97
85% 1323
52.4999478 13.4178900
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, All Female Group, 18-24
19th Aug 2016
7.1

The hostel is nice and has really good facilities. It feels more like a home than a hostel, so is very comfortable. Only downside is it is in a very dodgy area, there are a lot of drunks, I wouldn't feel safe walking at night by myself.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
13th Aug 2016
8.0

great location to stay and hostel was lovely. had everything i needed but the rooms did smell a little damp... other than that i was very happy with my stay!! would book again for sure

11th Aug 2016

One of the better hostels I've been in. It was a little hard to find, and the location is good but sketchy (someone tried to pickpocket me right outside--twice), but the layout of the hostel is really cool and allows you to keep to yourself if you're feeling it or meet other people if you're feeling it. Super social, and I loved relaxing in the mornings as the people you've met trickle in after sunrise. Amazing atmosphere, and the terrace kicks ass.

10th Aug 2016
7.1

I've stayed here twice now. Both times the atmosphere has been pretty good in the communal areas and they've arranged the kitchen a bit better now so its more functional and has most things you need. My only complaint is the poor flimsy lockers you have in the rooms - I didn't feel safe leaving my gear in them. Also, I was unfortunately put in a 6 bed dorm with 5 other English lads who were one big group. Being from the UK and travelling to Germany - I wanted a break from English lad culture.

• Austria, Female, 18-24
9th Aug 2016

It was lovely, great place to meet people, provides everything you need for your city stay

8th Aug 2016

Perfect place to enjoy the real Berlin! I have been in this city 2 times before this one, but I only realized how amazing Berlin is when I stayed in this hostel! Right in Kreuzberg, you can enjoy the alternative scene, meet a lot of travellers in the common area of the hostel, it was really good!

• Netherlands, Male, 31-40
6th Aug 2016

The hostel is at a great location. Public transport is just around the corner. They should really chance the showers because pressing a button like every 8 seconds, is really annoying. Also showers and toilets could be a bit cleaner. The rest of the place is fine, staff is really helpful, especially Matt who always came up with a list of nice clubs to go to. I would probably stay there if I visited Berlin again.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
4th Aug 2016

Fab staff super friendly and accommodating. Spacious rooms. Unfortunately the location despite being in a real "foodie" area at night there were a lot of youths hanging around which after a night out was rather intimidating. Otherwise we had a super stay.

• Romania, Female, 18-24
1st Aug 2016

I enjoyed very much the wide living room and the rooftop we had for spending our time and meeting new people. And I think the area is awesome because it is totally different than the rest of the city.

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
29th Jul 2016
7.7

Location was in a bit of a sketchy area but there was no trouble, a lot of homeless and drugs but no one approaches you for anything. Near the tram station which was a plus and wasn't too difficult to find. The place was clean but the beds were old and small, not much interaction from staff, had a great time in Berlin.