Comebackpackers Reviews

Adalbertstrasse 97, Berlin, Germany

over time, i know this place will just get better and better.

free coffee, located in a great area, helpful staff, highly recommend

• 18th Mar 2015

Greatest hostel I've ever stayed in. The location is great, they have an amazing common room and terrace, the bar is open 24h a day and the bathrooms are cleaner than most places - they're not the greatest but I've had so much worse in places that were significantly more expensive. And I'm not saying the bathrooms were dirty - they were cleaned every day and just looked like they were used often.

• 16th Mar 2015

Negatives: The hostel is really hard to find, definitely need to get clearer signage. And they warn you the WiFi isn't the fastest, but I stayed there for 3 nights and couldn't connect once. They have a computer to use though, so it's not all bad. However everything else was fantastic, lovely laid back atmosphere, gorgeous room, awesome staff, cheap drinks. I'd stay again in a heartbeat!

Normal hostel with nothing spectacular. However, at the time, the prices were unbeatable.

• 13th Mar 2015

I really enjoyed my stay here! I was travelling alone and I was able to easily make friends and find cool people to hang out with. The kitchen facilities were clean and easy to use, and the common and outdoor patio were really nice spaces. The staff were friendly and helpful. The hostel is really close to two subway lines which made it easy to go to other parts of the city. The neighborhood has really great and cheap restaurants as. My only complaint was that it was a bit difficult to find.

such an awesome place!

If you want to stay in the heart of party-party Kreuzberg, this is the place. The location just above the u-bahn station is very convenient. The staff was nice and free tea and coffee a definite bonus. The dorms were pretty basic, nothing special but all you need for staying a night, incl. individual lockers. There were not many toilets which is a slight disadvantage, but otherwise I'd say this is an OK hostel.

A really good hostel in a very good city location. No problems. The locker is FREE.

• 29th Dec 2014

It is a nice hostel. It has a good common area so is good actually for solo travelers. The facilities are also ok and the location very good. It is has a good value for the service it offers. Cleanness could be a little bit better but is not bad neither.

Good value for money, Well located, great facilities with a cool terrace, kept clean most of times and an amazing atmosphere.

• 20th Nov 2014

The neighborhood is cool and the hostel is nicely located close to public transit. Decent kitchen facilities and a nice common area. The crowd during my visit was largely the 18 to 22-year-old wake up at 1 and lounge until midnight crowd, but if you're not into that scene, the quiet rooms and good location more than make up for the hungover atmosphere in the common area. I was in a six-bed, mixed dorm. Nice lockers, good showers, great value, helpful staff. Definitely recommend.

I had such a great time at comebackpackers! The atmosphere is so chill in this hostel thanks to the facilities and makes it really easy to meet other travellers. The location is also great, next to the s-bahn station, supermarkets and all major clubs.

Top notch hostel: Unbeatable location, good size, equipped kitchen and free coffee all the time. The common room is great for hanging and meeng people, staff are helpful, great balcony that's open til midnight. Secure with a free locker.

I had the time of my life. I would mmend this hostel for anykind of traveller. The staff is reslly nice and helpful and they dont mind haviung a good chat with you. I've met great pwople during my stay here and the setsetup of the kitchen and thethe lobby makes it really easy to make friends. 11/10 I will definitly come back to Comebackpackers!

One of the best hostels I stayed in on my trip. Fantastic atmosphere for a solo traveller and the location was in a really cool part of Berlin. Kitchen was good and staff were helpful. Definitely be back!!

Really good vibes. Location is great tooo ! Definitely recommend especially if you're alone.

Great atmosphere, met lots of people in the communal area. Friendly, helpful staff. Will definitely recommend to anyone I know travelling to Berlin.

Wifi are too weak sometime , but still fine .... Kitchen fully equipment , good location as well !!! Free coffee and tea !!!

I seriously loved this place. Favourite in Europe by far and I've been travelling for months! It felt like home, the common area is huge, so comfortable and social. The kitchen is great, the beds are comfortable and the location is perfect. I definitely recommend Kreuzberg when considering which area to stay in Berlin- it's alternative but the coolest by far. Also the rooftop garden is awesome.Thank you comebackpackers, I'll be back!