Comebackpackers Reviews

Adalbertstrasse 97, Berlin, Germany

At this hostel the kitchen and common room are large, and they have a roof terrace which is good to use in the hot weather. The staff here were very helpful, and the location is goodifdon't mind travelling into the centre. However, the wifi is very poor, they only have 1 communal computer, and the showers weren't very nice at all! They didn't have locks, not good if you like your privacy! There also weren't enough toilets. The hostel was very hard to find, be prepared to ask for directions!

I really enjoyed my stay. Staff is excelent, especially Matze!

The location is excellent, and the rooms are great! The staff is very helpful too! :)

Could not recommend highly enough! Amazing atmosphere, really nice spacious common area with awesome rooftop terrace. Really friendly, great for meeting people. Excellent kitchen facilities. They give you locks for the lockers, sheets included, good wifi...plenty of bathrooms and nice showers areas. Overall lots of light ad space. good area too, cheap good, lots to see , good clubs In Walking distance.

Well located cool hostel. The common areas are great for hanging out and meeting other travelers. The hostel is located in "little turkey" which means tons of great arabic foods around. Maroush, right beside the hostel, is the best schawarma in the world. A lot of good bars near the hostel. The rooms get kinda hot because they do not have air conditioning.

Great terrace environment, kitchen was equipped with all the necessities (and spice), the place offered a fantastic layout to meet travellers, enjoy beers and was by far the best place I visited in Europe. The location is good where you've got affordable restaurants, a grocery store and a fruit market right next to it.

• 4th Jul 2014

Really good vibes, great for solo travellers when it comes to meeting people. A few food stores around for different budgets which is great for self catering. Down side, my locker was broken into, luckily nothing was taken but a few people had the same thing happen. Staff were really apologetic. Also the showers arnt very private.

great chilled atmosphere, easily the best hostel I've stayed in.

This place was very cozy and friendly! With a large common room, it was easy to meet other travelers. We really enjoyed our stay here. One major downside: we had bedbugs in our room! However, the staff cleaned the room thoroughly, and the problem was resolved. Would recommend!

It is important that you told us! So we took action right away and prevent that the bugs spread. A exterminator did the rest. I wonder who brought them in. Basically we figured that we should be the ones who rate the cleanliness of our guests not the other way around… because without guests we are the cleanest Hostel in the world ;)

expensive.

Awesome vibe, especially for solo travellers. In a great location of Berlin, very easy to get to places. The rooftop patio is great!

I really enjoyed staying here! The atmosphere was super cozy, and the rooftop balcony would have been wonderful, had it not been raining throughout my trip! Staff answered all of my questions and were very accommodating. Also, the location is in a really fun and lively neighborhood.

This was one of the best places we stayed in on our trip. The atmosphere was so good, not like those party hostels, just a chill place were you can have a beer and talk to people. Don´t be scared of the door or the neighborhood, it´s really a nice place!

See below comment!

awesome place, it's cheap, clean enought and the staff is super nice, good atmosphere and in a good position to visit the city :) good for travellers and for people on holidays

• 18th Jun 2014

Great hostel with a great atmosphere. It had a very big commonsroom with a lot to do, and it was easier to meet new people here than at any of the previous hostels I had stayed at. The other guests I met all spoke English, which helped as well. And despite the social atmosphere, the rooms were quiet after 10pm so you could still go to bed early if you prefer. Best hostel I've stayed at!

Had a really good stay at comebackpackers, the atmosphere is great and the big German guy on the desk at night is really helpful and friendly

Really loved this hostel! The staff were really friendly and helpful and kept the place in a really good condition. The common area/kitchen was awesome, such a cool space with a grest vibe. The area seems a bit dodgy and out of the way but it's really close to a metro station and the hostel itself was very safe. Woyld definitely reccommend staying here!

The hostel is in an excellent location, right in the middle of Kreuzburg and super close to 2 U-bahn lines. It's a really fun hostel, I met heaps of great people there. One downside is the Internet, which kept dropping out on a regular basis, even in the common area. The showers are very public too, you only get a shower curtain for each cubicle, no doors and no privacy. It's a good value for money hostel in a great spot though.

Very very friendly hostel, everyone gets on well and the staff are brilliant. Aspecially Matt

• 12th Jun 2014