Comebackpackers Reviews

Adalbertstrasse 97, Berlin, Germany

It is a nice hostel. It has a good common area so is good actually for solo travelers. The facilities are also ok and the location very good. It is has a good value for the service it offers. Cleanness could be a little bit better but is not bad neither.

Good value for money, Well located, great facilities with a cool terrace, kept clean most of times and an amazing atmosphere.

• 20th Nov 2014

The neighborhood is cool and the hostel is nicely located close to public transit. Decent kitchen facilities and a nice common area. The crowd during my visit was largely the 18 to 22-year-old wake up at 1 and lounge until midnight crowd, but if you're not into that scene, the quiet rooms and good location more than make up for the hungover atmosphere in the common area. I was in a six-bed, mixed dorm. Nice lockers, good showers, great value, helpful staff. Definitely recommend.

I had such a great time at comebackpackers! The atmosphere is so chill in this hostel thanks to the facilities and makes it really easy to meet other travellers. The location is also great, next to the s-bahn station, supermarkets and all major clubs.

Top notch hostel: Unbeatable location, good size, equipped kitchen and free coffee all the time. The common room is great for hanging and meeng people, staff are helpful, great balcony that's open til midnight. Secure with a free locker.

I had the time of my life. I would mmend this hostel for anykind of traveller. The staff is reslly nice and helpful and they dont mind haviung a good chat with you. I've met great pwople during my stay here and the setsetup of the kitchen and thethe lobby makes it really easy to make friends. 11/10 I will definitly come back to Comebackpackers!

• 30th Oct 2014

Really good vibes. Location is great tooo ! Definitely recommend especially if you're alone.

• 23rd Oct 2014

Great atmosphere, met lots of people in the communal area. Friendly, helpful staff. Will definitely recommend to anyone I know travelling to Berlin.

Wifi are too weak sometime , but still fine .... Kitchen fully equipment , good location as well !!! Free coffee and tea !!!

I seriously loved this place. Favourite in Europe by far and I've been travelling for months! It felt like home, the common area is huge, so comfortable and social. The kitchen is great, the beds are comfortable and the location is perfect. I definitely recommend Kreuzberg when considering which area to stay in Berlin- it's alternative but the coolest by far. Also the rooftop garden is awesome.Thank you comebackpackers, I'll be back!

For me the atmosphere and the location of the hostel are great, also the code, lockers...what I liked less where the showers with the curtains (absolutely no privacy), the beds weren't the best (thin matrasses) and you weren't allowed to bring your own drinks to the common room, you had to buy them from the hostel instead. That said, I did enjoy my stay there!

Really great hostel in a great location. Close to the metro and in the middle of cool Kreuzberg with heaps of cafés and cool stores nearby. Atmosphere in the common room was awesome, everyone got along really well. Showers have flimsy curtains that blow open with the wind which is a little awkward, but the water was hot which is good. Kitchen facilities were great. Only issue was that the staff went through the food everyday throwing things out even if they were labelled which is annoying.

Awesome place!

• 10th Oct 2014

The best hostel in Berlin by far, perfect location and great staff. Amazing atmosphere and most social common area I've ever stayed in. Clean with a good kitchen and easy laundry service. If you want to stay in the best part of Berlin, in the best hostel, stay at comebackpackers! Will definitely be back.

Great hostel! I'll definitly stay there during my next Berlin-visit.

Best hostel, stayed here for 2 weeks and had an unbelieveable time. Thanks again Matt!

This was the best hostel I stayed in on my trip - such a good atmosphere! The big common room was great, everyone sat together chatting so it was so easy to meet other travellers. Location and facilities were good too and all at a good price!

This is a great hostel, with an awesome vibe. The common area is big and open, with an outdoor terrace, and everyone hangs around in the evening and there's always someone to talk to. The staff are very friendly and helpful, and sell affordable beers. Showers weren't great but there were enough so that you didn't have to wait for anyone. I am coming back here again!

Great location. But, Wasn't too blown away with this. Staff could have been more friendly when I arrived. Eg. Taking me to the room, showing my locker, maybe even a map of Berlin/things to do. The bathrooms and shower rooms could be cleaned more. I don't understand why there was no soap in the shower room by the sinks. I did meet people as a solo traveller. I feel more could be done on nights, like party or commercial music being played. not a party hostel which I would have liked at wknd

Such a cool place!!! Awesome place to meet people, everyone is always just out on the rooftop drinking and chilling out. Great for solo travellers or anyone really! Nice and chill, would stay here again in a heartbeat !

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4