Comebackpackers Reviews

Adalbertstrasse 97, Berlin, Germany

Really enjoyed my stay here. Met some of the coolest people, great vibe, great facilities (coffee, kitchen, roof terrace), places to get drinks and go to clubs in walking distance of the hostel. Made my weekend in Berlin the best! Highly recommended

• 9th Apr 2015

Staff was amazing. Great atmosphere in a great location of berlin.

Kind staff, excellent location, probably the best thing about it in my opinion. Cleanliness was questionable at times, but I realize this has more to deal with the group of people staying at the time. Great terrace, kitchen, and lounge area to relax after a full day or night out in Berlin. It was pretty cute when they lined the halls with chocolate for Easter. Overall, it was good or the price, certainly wasn't blown away though.

I thought the hostel was in a great location for young back packers. The staff were very friendly and helpful with any questions we had! The common room had a good atmosphere as well.

• 1st Apr 2015

Great environment, great area and better staff and guests. To sum up: Awesome!

Great hostel with friendly staff, lots of common living space and a fun vibe! Right next to a U-bahn stop and plenty of restaurants and shops next door.

• 31st Mar 2015
  • Wales

Overall a good stay, very good value

Had such a wonderful time. Truly felt like I was leaving a newfound home once it was time to move on. Met so many lovely people

Comebackpackers was a good place to stay. The beds weren't very comfortable though and the wifi didn't reach our room. Other than it the hostel itself was great and the staff was very helpful. It's also close to the metro station so it isn't hard to access the city centre. I would stay here again.

The staff was very nice. When we got there we found out that the girl's bathroom was broken. We showered at the boy's bathroom andit was not very clean. The towels were 2 euros each for rent, and they didn't smell very good. Other than that the beds and sheets were OK, the location was good and it was easy to get there with the email the hostal sent us.

The pipe bursts the same day and a plumber was fixing it while you stayed with us. We offered you a) booking a new hostel for you or b) a 20 % discount. You took the discount and now you are complaining about it? Sorry for letting the pipe burst by purpose :)

over time, i know this place will just get better and better.

Great location: 30 seconds from the metro where there are two different lines, there is a supermarket right in the corner and many bars and restaurants in the area. The door is a bit hidden if one doesn't know where to look, otherwise it's quite simple to find it. It has an amazing terrace and a huge living room where many people hang out, have a drink and chat to others, it has a very cool atmosphere. I stayed in a 6 beds dorm, luminous and spacious and it has lockers so nothing to worry about!

• 20th Mar 2015
  • Spain

free coffee, located in a great area, helpful staff, highly recommend

• 18th Mar 2015

Great location near to all the good party spots. Laid back chilled place end up staying for a week. Would stay again!

• 16th Mar 2015

Greatest hostel I've ever stayed in. The location is great, they have an amazing common room and terrace, the bar is open 24h a day and the bathrooms are cleaner than most places - they're not the greatest but I've had so much worse in places that were significantly more expensive. And I'm not saying the bathrooms were dirty - they were cleaned every day and just looked like they were used often.

• 16th Mar 2015

Negatives: The hostel is really hard to find, definitely need to get clearer signage. And they warn you the WiFi isn't the fastest, but I stayed there for 3 nights and couldn't connect once. They have a computer to use though, so it's not all bad. However everything else was fantastic, lovely laid back atmosphere, gorgeous room, awesome staff, cheap drinks. I'd stay again in a heartbeat!

Normal hostel with nothing spectacular. However, at the time, the prices were unbeatable.

• 13th Mar 2015

I really enjoyed my stay here! I was travelling alone and I was able to easily make friends and find cool people to hang out with. The kitchen facilities were clean and easy to use, and the common and outdoor patio were really nice spaces. The staff were friendly and helpful. The hostel is really close to two subway lines which made it easy to go to other parts of the city. The neighborhood has really great and cheap restaurants as. My only complaint was that it was a bit difficult to find.

such an awesome place!

If you want to stay in the heart of party-party Kreuzberg, this is the place. The location just above the u-bahn station is very convenient. The staff was nice and free tea and coffee a definite bonus. The dorms were pretty basic, nothing special but all you need for staying a night, incl. individual lockers. There were not many toilets which is a slight disadvantage, but otherwise I'd say this is an OK hostel.