Comeragh Hostel Reviews

Fews, Kilnagrange, Kilmacthomas, Co Waterford, Waterford, Ireland

I would like to thank Nicholas, Nicola and all their family, very nice to me. Although I have a v short stay in Ireland, but friendly ppl make me fall in love with this country. PS, facilities is nice, worth to recommend. =)

It was a great stay! We booked two rooms, so had the house all to ourselves. Loved the peace and quite. Nicola was lovely. One however needs a car to get to the place.

• 30th Aug 2013
  • Russia

I liked that it was out in the countryside but it was very very difficult to find and the directions they gave me were not very clear. But our stay was great and its a cute place, more like a B&B than a hostel.

If you expect or need a 5* hotel, this is not the place for you. But, if you want to live a real rural experience while traveling in Ireland, I strongly suggest Comeragh Hostel. A real working farm (cows). Fastastic & devoted people. You will feel like home even at the farm. We decided to take a break from bigger cities and tourist spots. We didn't regret. Fantastic 2 days. Dates: July 4th & 5th, 2013

• 4th Jul 2013

It was a pleasant trip though my organisation skills were terrible. :) Really enjoyed the house (had it to myself, I guess), and really appreciate your Help Nicholas (my redeemer and helper)! :)..haha The Breakfast was lovely( I know, I should have been well organised) and again thanks for the Lift that morning!. Apparently, People find the story on the bike and me trying to find my way to kilmacthomas very interesting and funny for some reason. Loved it! See you at my next holiday!