Comfort Corner Guesthouse Reviews

Plot No 24 Maambo Way, PO BOX M64, Livingstone, Zambia

No Rating

I stayed at this site with Sue and I would like to do the review also. My name is Sue Rae from Canada. I would first like to say thank you to Joseph our host for giving us such warm and heartfelt welcome and making our stay such a memorable experience. He out did himself to ensure that we seen and did everything we could while in Livingston. And made all our travels very easy . The food was wonderful, the beds comfy and warm, and the showers great. is not a five star hotel nothing spectacu

I had an enjoyable stay at Comfort Corner. Sure, my basic single room could do with a lick of paint, but that just added to he charm of the place and the room was great value. The staff is very nice and the location not bad either. A good option if you are feed up with the backpacker and overland crowds.

Comfort Corner is located a little away from Livingstone's main activity area, but all is still within walking distance. The staff was excellent - super friendly and eager to help with all our needs, the room price was excellent, and most importantly - the place is super clean and the staff seem to be forever cleaning and washing. It was a nice change from all the other noisy and dirty backpackers hostels - very private and clean but at the same cost. It was a great stay.

• 18th Jul 2012
  • South Korea

The owner and staffs were very kind and they gave me a lot of advise and suggestions. Dinner is available in the reception room (ex. chicken stew; 25000K). Each room has refrigerator, television, air-conditioner, restroom and hot shower. I believed that the comfort corner was very reasonable and comfortbale guesthouse.

nice guesthouse, central location, really nice owner and staff; I enjoyed my stay

The owner of the property, Joseph is an amazing host! His warm hospitality towards my family made us feel like we were at home. The chef that prepared the breakfast in the morning was very accommodating and the food was very good.

Great value clean and well run guest house. Joseph the owner was very helpful before and during our stay. Location is quite but close to the town centre.

LOved the breakfast, was very plentiful. Someone came to get me at airport free of charge, excellent! The staff was very helpful and answered all my questions and gave me great advise on where to buy things and where to eat, etc...

View all Livingstone Bed and Breakfasts