Comfy Guest House and Suite Reviews

250 gerrard St E, Toronto, Canada

The area was really not nice at night. I was not feeling safe there. It was dirty. Same thing for the washroom, never cleaned during my stay. I had to explain the owner how to use his device so i could pay with my credit card. The first night i had a family screaming in the room next to mine until 3am. And the last night he wanted to take a picture of me as a souvenir, creepy !!! Next time ill go back to a hostel, it's cheaper, cleaner and safer :)

The Comfy guest house was very comfortable and tahir was very friendly. We felt very safe and the location was excellent.

This hostel is the perfect location for a savvy traveler on a budget who wants to be just a few blocks away from the heart of the city. Most neighborhoods are within walking distance of this location. The guest house owner was very kind and an honest and helpful man. If you are interested in seeing the city but want to maintain a budget, including cooking in, this may be the place for you.

• 3rd Oct 2012

A beautiful old house and friendly host. Our room was not large, but it was workable, and very lovely and clean.

• 25th May 2012

This accomodation was very cheap, had clean rooms, and is a 15 minute walk into central Toronto. The owner was very polite, accomodating and helpful. There is a kitchen where you can store and make your own food, making your stay in Toronto even cheaper. Therefore this place is excellent value! I would tell those who are very light sleepers to beware that you can hear people in the hallway/next room relatively easily, but at most you should only need simple earplugs to be fine.

We really enjoyed our stay. The room was very nice, clean, and really comfortable. We had a day with cold and windy weather, so we really enjoyed just staying half a day in bed :-) There is a nice kitchen to cook if you dont want to spend money on restaurants. The location is very close to the city center. its within a 5-10 minutes walk, or you go take a tram. Around the guest-house there are also some cheap restaurants and breakfast-places.

This place hasn´t been cleaned for many years.

The Best Hostel! I loved it! Very clean, Free coffee & tea, Free internet & cable TV! Nice kitchen for cooking. Each bathroom was cleaned by staff. The location is great, the staff has been superb. I will come back here!

• 8th Dec 2011

I had a great time. The owner was very friendly and helpful. The entire place was kept very clean including the bathrooms and the kitchen. It was great having a kitchen, allowing me to make my own meals. The location was also great, in downtown Toronto and is in a good quiet neighbourhood.

• 16th Oct 2011

The only reason that the character and cleanliness are less than good is that there was no communal area other than a small kitchen and in fact i never saw another person the whole time i was there! Also the rooms were quite noisy regards air conditioning and lack of acoustic barrier between rooms and a very loud shower. It was very clean and comfortable though and the staff were very helpful.

View all Toronto Bed and Breakfasts