Comfy Little Corner Reviews

Zwinglistrasse 39, Berlin, Germany

Very nice hostel, felt more like staying with a family than an actual hostel. Absolutely recommended. Besides, it was very cheap for Berlin and my friends and I absolutely loved it.

No lockers...Kitchen badly stocked, single shared bathroom for approx 10 people etc.

• 9th Apr 2014

This a great hostel that feels like a home. The staff and all the guests were really nice people : )

The hostel is a bit out of town but if you're planning on being out all day and want to come back to a 'house', this place is for you. I stayed in the single room and the price was great and I could relax at night. The staff are very friendly and helpful, pointing out great spots to visit on the map. The facilities are great too, a kitchen with everything you need, two bathrooms for all but this wasn't a problem. I enjoyed my stay and would recommend it!

nice place, sociable yet considerate guests, all managed by the hosts in a pleasant way

Quiet place, great atmosphere

Very nice and quiet place to stay in, ideal for people who want to do their own thing and get some rest too. There was only one bathroom for the whole apartement, however both staff and guests kept it very clean, so with a little bit of patience it wasn't much of a problem. Staff was very nice and gave us some great tips for alternative sights in Berlin (thanks!).

• 21st Feb 2014
  • Czech Republic

It was so good to stay there...

As it says in the name: very comfy!

• 31st Jan 2014
  • Austria

Thank you very much, for your appreciation. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Berlin; just send us an email, sms or call and we will be happy to find you a very comfy corner :) Best wishes from all the team!

Great place and splendid staff. I had a great time there.

What a pleasure to have such a great guest! Good luck in Berlin :))

Address provided was only for admin/check-in purposes while actual hostel rooms were a few streets away. This information should have been indicated on hostelworld. We sent in an email indicating our odd hours arrival, but the information was not passed down to the staff, and so we waited outside the unmanned admin/check-in venue for about half an hour. Phone number provided was also not working. Everything else was fine though, and the staff who eventually arrived was very helpful.

Thank you for your visit! Hm, your arrival hours were really odd... :) hope you enjoyed your stay!

The hostel itself is nice and the staff are lovely but as I was travelling by myself, the size and location of the hostel didn't allow me to meet any other like minded travellers. If you're after a quiet experience of Berlin then PCC is a fine choice; it just didn't suit me

Hi there, thank you for your review - indeed, visiting Berlin in November is outside the mainstream. Glad you made the most of it! Happy travels