Comfy Little Corner Reviews

Zwinglistrasse 39, Berlin, Germany

Comfy Little Corner is a nice flat in a quiet residential area one S-Bahn station away from Berlin Hbf. No bunk bed in the dormitory: 6 different beds with a small bedside table/storage on the side. Berlin is very crowded and noisy in the touristy parts so a little quiet at night in CLEAN Corner has been much appreciated. Thanks to the kitchen along with the supermarket 5 minutes away it is very easy to fix oneself something to cook. I have been there for a week and I highly recommend it.

More like a flat than hostel. My travel buddy had a really strange encounter with the volunteer at the hostel, which set us on edge for the our stay (he was drunk and started yelling at my friend to get out of the bathroom, who had only been in there for about 3 minutes!) Helena (the person who actually works there) was great, but after that incident we felt really uncomfortable and just wanted to leave. I won't be returning.

Thank you, for your comments. We looked into it. Your friend went out for the evening to a club, with our volunteer. This volunteer is no longer with us. Thank you, for your appreciation of our wonderful hostel manager who, had you informed her at the time about any issue of inappropriate behaviour, would deal with it immediately. We advise all young people who may not be accustomed to long nights in bars and clubs, to exercise a measured and responsible approach to drinking, which most do.

If you're looking for a nice quiet hostel you couldn't do better than this one. The single bathroom can be a bit annoying and can require a bit of planning if the hostel is full (can be up to 10-15 people), but the staff are quite friendly, I found the kitchen more than adequate, and the neighbourhood is quite chill and relaxed. Highly recommend!