Comics Guesthouse Reviews

viale G. Cesare 38, Rome, Italy

It was fun with all of the comics. However, there were about 10 outlets in the room but only one worked so my friend and I had to share. Also, checking in was a problem. We had to stand outside for 20 minutes even though they knew what time we were arriving. We had to go to the people next door to call him for him to come. Same problem when we we were trying to get our luggage to leave.

This place was awesome, each room was well decorated with its own movie theme. Bedrooms and bathrooms were clean. Location was great within walking distance to the metro and a lot of shops and restaurants. Would stay here again.

This place is really cool, we felt like in a family....

• 26th Oct 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

This place is amazing, is a small hostel in good condition with a tiny but really useful kitchen, good tv and ps3 room...it is a good choice for hostel in Rome

• 23rd Oct 2014

I arribes to this guesthouse after warning with an email about my time of arrival And there was no one to open the door, I got lucky from the apartments opened the front door for me and the actual entrance of the guesthouse was open. The office was supposed to be open from 8:00 to 20:30 but the receptionist was often not there at all, the place does not have poor facilities but for this price I have stayed I. Better places in expensive cities as well

• 29th Sep 2014
  • Portugal

We booked two bedrooms in a four bedroom room. We ended up sleeping in a 5 bedroom room. The fifth bed was my girlfriends. It was much worse than the rest of the beds and it was squeezed in next to two other beds. After a few nights the bed was removed and the room was back to 4 people. Pretty expensive hostel for not a great place. There is a washer but no dryer. They have a tiny kitchen and a tiny fridge. Coffee shops next door are amazing. Overall, I wouldn't stay here again.

i am sorry to advise you that your booking was for a 6 beds room

Great location! It is only a 2 min walk to the metro, and it will take you straight to the ancient sites in Rome. You can walk to the Vatican. Met a lot of great people here! It's a very laid back, quiet hostel (and you can't beat the decor).

This is a pretty good hostel. I was very happy to stay there. It's centrally located, a few metres from the metro stop and within walking distance to the Vatican. It's decorated nicely and quite clean. My only complaint, and it's a very small complaint, is that reception is only open from 08:00-20:00. 8/10 would stay here again.

Such a great hostel! A little out of the way but it's a nice area! Kitchen facitilies are good although fridge is a bit littlw! Veryyy clean!! Unfortunately no breakfast but a great easy place to get to know people :D

really good price for quality. excellent enviroment and atmosphere

Best place ever! Loved all the decor and it's very clean, felt like i was at home actually! So comfy and there is not a lot of people so you can relax, and met some awesome friends, all in this little place! Would go again definitely!

Area was great as it was in a locals neighborhood away from the tourist. The area felt very safe even at night. Was within walking distance of the subway station and very close to shops and restaurants in the area. Rooms were clean and the staff were very helpful in explaining where everything was located in the area and the city. Will definitely be back to stay here when I'm in Rome again.

This place was brilliant! The theme ran well throughout the guest house, with each room tailored to a different comic - we all found it made the place unique and fun! Facilities brilliant, nice communal area with a PS3. Wide selection of DVD's too, which could be watched on the room TV's. Wifi very strong in all areas. Location, 10 min walk to the Vatican, or 1 min from Lepanto metro station for everywhere else! Finally, staff were brilliant, provided lots of advice, and plenty of city maps!

Quirky, cool hostel, although very small therefore not particularly social. Small but functional kitchen, tv in communal area with range of dvds, friendly and helpful hosts Easily accessible to central Rome by Lepanto metro station, or walking distance to Vatican.

Had an amazing stay slept the staff was very helpful and would definitely recommend it to anyone.

• 8th Aug 2014

Awesome! Paid for a six bed but upgraded to a private with my girlfriend! Not a place to party but if you wanna relax and enjoy some movies and a hilarious atmosphere with comic decor everywhere then this is the place for you. Picked up some cheap wine made a nice dinner in the kitchen and relaxed to a couple movies on the big flat screen. Met some cool people here too. Relatively close to anywhere you need to go

Rooms were clean but there was no reception to actually ask questions at. Private rooms are not as they are advertised, actually on a different property. Not a hostel atmosphere at all. More like a small apartment to share. Easy walk to the metro.

Our flight came in really late so we emailed saying we would miss check in. Instantly we got a reply saying it wasnt a problem and they would upgrade us to their movie hostel to make things easier - so my review isnt about Comics hostel. All I know is that the staff is super helpful and if comics is anything like movies guesthouse then it will be amazing. Clean, friendly, decent location and all in all such an awesome themed place to stay.

Comics guesthouse was the best hostel we have stayed at across Europe. Staff are so helpful and friendly. Great facilities to eat and wash and even relax. Would stay again for sure

Very good hostel, Stefano was amazing and offered help when needed, the hostel is very clean, very close to the metro