Comics Guesthouse Reviews

viale G. Cesare 38, Rome, Italy

The place is surprisingly nicer than I thought. It was not right in the city center but it's walkable to all the tourist areas I want to go. The room is very nice. I stayed in a room with only two beds. The bathroom is inside the room which means only two of us sharing the bath. Definitely good value for the money.

Nice hostel located 10 min from Vatican. The decorations bring a cool vibe to the hostel as well. It was very secure to enter the building and to enter rooms within the hostel. Definitely a cool place to crash for a few days!

The best hostel i stayed at on my trip. Very clean and great atmosphere.

The hostel itself was clean, airy with quirky deco. It is right by a metro stop, but when I arrived the metro was not working so it was a very long, slow bus ride (with no stop announcements!) to the hostel. However, it is in a nice relaxing area that is good if you want a break from the tourist sites. The main downside was the reception hours. On my final night reception closed at 7pm and people arriving later were just left with a mobile number to call and their keys taped to the door inside!

Wi Fi not as reliable as in other hostels we have stayed in. Otherwise a very positive experience .

Loved the comics guest house, great place to hang out when you aren't put exploring the city.

It was the best hostel I have been so far in my life! It is a small hostel in a very good location downtown Roma. The facilities are great, they have a living room with movies and videogames, the rooms are really good, the decoration is awesome. I felt really comfortable there and I recommend!

Super clean room, stayed in a 4 bedroom dorm and almost had the whole thing to myself, except for this one other guy in my room! It is close to the metro, which brings you to most of the other stations in Rome. The bathroom was not ensuite but extremely clean and the kitchen was quite small, only spent a night here so I didn't really use the facilities that much but it was nice enough for the night.

i felt like home

• 15th Jun 2014
  • Austria

Loved it! Awesome hostel, staff wad very helpful and nice. Really easy to take the metro from the house. If i ever go back to rome, i'm staying here.

Great place to stay

The hostel is close walk to the Vatican(20 min.), and very close to metro-Lepanto station. There are also buses nearby for THE Pantheon(30,70). On the lobby you have playstation, games, dvd-player, movies, and a large TV. The kitchen, had a fridge, microwave, large oven, and even a wash machine. The trees outside are tall, so you have only very rarely sun into the window, being generally colder inside the room, useful especially in summer, often very hot in Itally.I would definitly recommend.

• 19th May 2014
  • Romania

It would be better a 24 hrs desk :) so you can wait there if you arrive before the check in time... besides this.. everything went perfect! Nice place to stay.. the decoration is so cool! thumbs up! quiet neighborhood, 1 block from the subway station... just fine!! Recommended

• 18th May 2014
  • Mexico

It was a sweet stay. Stayed in the Mario room with a friend and everyone was friendly. The room was nicely set up an of didn't feel stuffy. The staff was extremely helpful. It was right next to the metro and close to a airport bus pick up. But really you can walk everywhere. Rome is amazing and the place was comfy.

We did not stay at comics guesthouse but at their new place - movie guesthouse. The place had free DVDs (every room has a DVD player, which comes in quite handy on rainy days), free yoghurt, free coffee, etc. Our room was very clean and really cool, as jt was decorated "Simpsons style". We can really recommend this guesthouse. The only small drawback is that it's hard to find with only the given directions if you don't know the address. If you know street name and house number, it's easy to find