Comics Guesthouse Reviews

viale G. Cesare 38, Rome, Italy

A very nice, clean and cosy hostel - a 24 hours reception would be something valuable!

The place is surprisingly nicer than I thought. It was not right in the city center but it's walkable to all the tourist areas I want to go. The room is very nice. I stayed in a room with only two beds. The bathroom is inside the room which means only two of us sharing the bath. Definitely good value for the money.

Nice hostel located 10 min from Vatican. The decorations bring a cool vibe to the hostel as well. It was very secure to enter the building and to enter rooms within the hostel. Definitely a cool place to crash for a few days!

The best hostel i stayed at on my trip. Very clean and great atmosphere.

The hostel itself was clean, airy with quirky deco. It is right by a metro stop, but when I arrived the metro was not working so it was a very long, slow bus ride (with no stop announcements!) to the hostel. However, it is in a nice relaxing area that is good if you want a break from the tourist sites. The main downside was the reception hours. On my final night reception closed at 7pm and people arriving later were just left with a mobile number to call and their keys taped to the door inside!

It's a lovely hostel, with a fun comic theme and lovely facilities. The only down point is that, even do it has a code to enter the hostel, the door is constantly open, so anyone can come and go at will once it pases the main building door. Even so, I'll probably choose it again if I ever go back to Rome.

Wi Fi not as reliable as in other hostels we have stayed in. Otherwise a very positive experience .

Loved the comics guest house, great place to hang out when you aren't put exploring the city.

It was the best hostel I have been so far in my life! It is a small hostel in a very good location downtown Roma. The facilities are great, they have a living room with movies and videogames, the rooms are really good, the decoration is awesome. I felt really comfortable there and I recommend!

Super clean room, stayed in a 4 bedroom dorm and almost had the whole thing to myself, except for this one other guy in my room! It is close to the metro, which brings you to most of the other stations in Rome. The bathroom was not ensuite but extremely clean and the kitchen was quite small, only spent a night here so I didn't really use the facilities that much but it was nice enough for the night.

1 2 Next » last »