Comics Guesthouse Reviews

viale G. Cesare 38, Rome, Italy

This place was brilliant! The theme ran well throughout the guest house, with each room tailored to a different comic - we all found it made the place unique and fun! Facilities brilliant, nice communal area with a PS3. Wide selection of DVD's too, which could be watched on the room TV's. Wifi very strong in all areas. Location, 10 min walk to the Vatican, or 1 min from Lepanto metro station for everywhere else! Finally, staff were brilliant, provided lots of advice, and plenty of city maps!

Quirky, cool hostel, although very small therefore not particularly social. Small but functional kitchen, tv in communal area with range of dvds, friendly and helpful hosts Easily accessible to central Rome by Lepanto metro station, or walking distance to Vatican.

Had an amazing stay slept the staff was very helpful and would definitely recommend it to anyone.

• 8th Aug 2014

Awesome! Paid for a six bed but upgraded to a private with my girlfriend! Not a place to party but if you wanna relax and enjoy some movies and a hilarious atmosphere with comic decor everywhere then this is the place for you. Picked up some cheap wine made a nice dinner in the kitchen and relaxed to a couple movies on the big flat screen. Met some cool people here too. Relatively close to anywhere you need to go

Rooms were clean but there was no reception to actually ask questions at. Private rooms are not as they are advertised, actually on a different property. Not a hostel atmosphere at all. More like a small apartment to share. Easy walk to the metro.

Our flight came in really late so we emailed saying we would miss check in. Instantly we got a reply saying it wasnt a problem and they would upgrade us to their movie hostel to make things easier - so my review isnt about Comics hostel. All I know is that the staff is super helpful and if comics is anything like movies guesthouse then it will be amazing. Clean, friendly, decent location and all in all such an awesome themed place to stay.

Comics guesthouse was the best hostel we have stayed at across Europe. Staff are so helpful and friendly. Great facilities to eat and wash and even relax. Would stay again for sure

Very good hostel, Stefano was amazing and offered help when needed, the hostel is very clean, very close to the metro

A very nice, clean and cosy hostel - a 24 hours reception would be something valuable!

The place is surprisingly nicer than I thought. It was not right in the city center but it's walkable to all the tourist areas I want to go. The room is very nice. I stayed in a room with only two beds. The bathroom is inside the room which means only two of us sharing the bath. Definitely good value for the money.

Nice hostel located 10 min from Vatican. The decorations bring a cool vibe to the hostel as well. It was very secure to enter the building and to enter rooms within the hostel. Definitely a cool place to crash for a few days!

The best hostel i stayed at on my trip. Very clean and great atmosphere.

The hostel itself was clean, airy with quirky deco. It is right by a metro stop, but when I arrived the metro was not working so it was a very long, slow bus ride (with no stop announcements!) to the hostel. However, it is in a nice relaxing area that is good if you want a break from the tourist sites. The main downside was the reception hours. On my final night reception closed at 7pm and people arriving later were just left with a mobile number to call and their keys taped to the door inside!

It's a lovely hostel, with a fun comic theme and lovely facilities. The only down point is that, even do it has a code to enter the hostel, the door is constantly open, so anyone can come and go at will once it pases the main building door. Even so, I'll probably choose it again if I ever go back to Rome.

Wi Fi not as reliable as in other hostels we have stayed in. Otherwise a very positive experience .

Loved the comics guest house, great place to hang out when you aren't put exploring the city.

It was the best hostel I have been so far in my life! It is a small hostel in a very good location downtown Roma. The facilities are great, they have a living room with movies and videogames, the rooms are really good, the decoration is awesome. I felt really comfortable there and I recommend!

Super clean room, stayed in a 4 bedroom dorm and almost had the whole thing to myself, except for this one other guy in my room! It is close to the metro, which brings you to most of the other stations in Rome. The bathroom was not ensuite but extremely clean and the kitchen was quite small, only spent a night here so I didn't really use the facilities that much but it was nice enough for the night.

i felt like home

• 15th Jun 2014
  • Austria

Loved it! Awesome hostel, staff wad very helpful and nice. Really easy to take the metro from the house. If i ever go back to rome, i'm staying here.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7