Comics Guesthouse Reviews

viale G. Cesare 38, Rome, Lazio, Italy

It was a sweet stay. Stayed in the Mario room with a friend and everyone was friendly. The room was nicely set up an of didn't feel stuffy. The staff was extremely helpful. It was right next to the metro and close to a airport bus pick up. But really you can walk everywhere. Rome is amazing and the place was comfy.

We did not stay at comics guesthouse but at their new place - movie guesthouse. The place had free DVDs (every room has a DVD player, which comes in quite handy on rainy days), free yoghurt, free coffee, etc. Our room was very clean and really cool, as jt was decorated "Simpsons style". We can really recommend this guesthouse. The only small drawback is that it's hard to find with only the given directions if you don't know the address. If you know street name and house number, it's easy to find

A great little hostel in the Prati neighborhood, great restaurant area, away from the major tourist area however all the sites are still a good walking distance away, the theme of the hostel is fun and unlike any other, kitchen is small but useful, rooms are a very good size, staff are very helpful and friendly and answer any questions you may have

Very nice and quiet hostel. Would be perfect with less noisy plumbing and thicker walls.

This hostel was fun to be in just for the surroundings, so great atmosphere. Staff was kind of distant or not around. Location was pretty good, 10 min to vatican, 5 minutes to piazza del popolo. Security wasn't the best I thought inside but you need key and code to get into the building. I would stay here again. It was fun and they have TONS of movies and games to play!

They should put lockers in the closet just for the person to be safer when dividing the room with unknown people.

• 7th Dec 2013
  • Portugal

Overall, well worth the money. There are, however, quite a few bugs and the bunk beds are cheaply made. When climbing to the top bunk the rung broke and I broke my toenail. Great location and service, but if you stay here stay on the bottom bunk!

• 7th Nov 2013

good location, very close to subway

Close to the Tiber, which makes it a nice little escape from the city while still being nearby (the Piazza del Popolo is a short walk away!). I've stayed in hostels that were a bit cleaner, but loved the room, staff and location. Thanks again, Comics Guesthouse!!

Great place to stay. Comfortable and quite. Great movie collection. only stayed one night becouse the hostel i was before was booked but was so happy to stay becouse it was great to have some peace and quite and just watch family guy episodes. not a social place. walking distance to the vatican

It is nicely located. The neighbourhood is great and the staff were very kind. But I think I've got bitten by some bugs there. Also, when I pickup my luggage and sat at the living room, I got bitten by bugs on my arm. I'd like to suggest them throw away the dirty small rugs by the bed.

• 3rd Oct 2013
  • Taiwan

This is a really cool hostel. It's well decorated and v clean. It's a little bit out of the city but it's right beside the metro so easy to get around.

A cool hostel, cosy and clean. Friendly staff, but not ideal for solo travellers.

nice place to stay, i really liked the decoration. I was staying in a 6bed bedroom, and we had a shower to this room. The lockers are small so u can only lock values not the whole luggage. reception is not 24h, the staff is kind and helpful, and the location is also great. I enjoyed my stay there!

The hostel was in a good location for many of the major sites in Rome. The size of the hostel limited the amount of space that could be used for a common / cooking area. We were unable to buy drinks / food in the hostel. Security would have been great apart from the front door often being left open. The staff were great and helpful and the comic themes to the rooms were very creative and original

Fantastic hostel. We were booked for a 6 bed but they upgraded us to the 2 bed. Air con was a blessing. Hostel looks and feels great, love the decoration. good location due to proximity to the metro stop. Definite recommend, stay here!

A cool place to stay in a quiet part of Rome! The hostel is small, but very atmospheric, espetially if you like comics and games. The staff was helpful, rooms clean and spacious. Air-con was a great thing!

So close to the metro, making it easy to get around. A/C in every room and the themes are awesome with comic/movie/anime everywhere. The hostel was clean. Staff were very friendly and helpful. It's a small hostel with only 5 rooms, but definitely worth staying. We certainly enjoyed it. They even let us stay in the private room for one night with no extra charge while we were there since it wasn't booked that day. Great job guys. If I'm ever back in Rome, I'll be staying with you again.

very nice place

• 28th Jul 2013

good location, 2 min walk from the train, very friendly staff, air conditioning and free wifi in the rooms as well as a common room however no free beakfast or kitchen (they still have a toaster and kettle), not a great atmosphere if you want to meet people as it is a small hostel but its a really good hostel and i would definitely stay there again!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6