9.2
Superb 541 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 541 Total Reviews
Community Hostel Located at N6-78 Pedro Fermin Cevallos and Olmedo, , Quito.
Ecuador
Quito Pinchincha 170150 N6-78 Pedro Fermin Cevallos and Olmedo
92% 541
-0.2209276 -78.5070776
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 25-30
25th Jun 2016

The best hostel I've ever stayed at! I moved here after being at Vibes for 2 days and I regret not staying here from the get go. The staff is amazing, they have tons of activities so meet lots of people. The breakfasts and dinners are delicious and cheap, and the beds are so comfy. I keep extending my stay in Quito mainly because of this awesome hostel.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
18th Jun 2016

Staff was really helpful and friendly! Made our stay very easy. Food was great recommend eating at hostel! One of best hostels I've stayed in.

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
7th Jun 2016

The good, the bad, and the ugly. Food and facilities are amazing. They employ a chef who, for three dollars a day, makes the best breakfast I've ever had at a hostel. Showers are nice, though during peak shower times the hot water is unreliable. Hosts are very friendly and have helpful travel information but aggressively tried to have us use their agency. They also stayed up partying until one even though quiet hours begin at eleven. Neighborhood is dangerous at night but close to old town.

3rd Jun 2016
5.1

Honestly, what a disappointment. One of worst nights sleep Ive had on my trip so far. People were partying in the common room until 4:30 in the morning. It is posted that quiet hours are supposed to be from 11pm on. I dont even know who was running the place, it seemed like it was volunteers that were just getting drunk also. If you stay in a dorm, do not stay in one anywhere near a common area. I would not stay here again.

• England, Male, 18-24
2nd Jun 2016

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Staff are focused on making the hostel social. Do the bar crawl on Saturday nights! The most comfy beds and best bathrooms I've had too. Also the travel agency associated with the hostel was really helpful.

• England, Female, 25-30
27th May 2016

This hostel was the best thing about Quito. Best hostel I've stayed in so far. The breakfast and dinner are just amazing! The staff that work there feel like my friends and the hostel like my home. The tour is super good and the party nights are amazing. I didn't want to leave Quito because of the hostel. Don't stay anywhere else but here if you are in Quito!

23rd May 2016

Had a really great time here when travelling to Quito! This was my first trip alone and I was nervous about having to see all the sights by myself, but I met people at the hostel and was able to tour around the city with them. Close to the bus stations for easy transport around town and only a ten minute walk to the main square in the historical district. Also has the best hostel food I've ever eaten, worth the extra few bucks for the convenience and the conversation. Staff here is also great!

• England, Male, 31-40
15th May 2016

Great social hostel. Impossible not to meet people. Clean, good beds, decent wifi, free towels, good location. They have 2 kitchens here. One is for travellers to use (as normal) and one has an amazing couple of chefs in that will make you the best breakfasts for only 3 dollars. They also do dinners too for cheap. The staff here were awesome too. Always around to help and uber friendly too. Thanks Claudia and Eduardo.

• thelonewanderer
  • Ireland, Male, 31-40
14th May 2016

Fantastic hostel in Quito's old town. One of the most sociable and easy to meet people places I've stayed in on my travels, attracting a good mixed crowd. No free breakfast (boo!) but the $3 breakfast is gourmet quality. Similarly dinner is top class too! Very handy travel agency located just below!

11th May 2016

Lovely place to stay. gets a little noisy at night from street noise, but don't let that deter you. The staff are amazing, the rooms are big and clean, and the food is delicious!