Community Hostel

Superb 814 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 814 Total Reviews

21st Jul 2017

This was an awesome hostel. I was a little iffy about booking it because it had some bad reviews, but I am so glad I stayed! The location is good for day time activities but a little far from plaza Foch (where all the night life is). The hostel itself is very clean and very nice. The breakfast is SO worth $3 as it is actually made by a chef and very filling. I also highly recommend the walking tour downstairs.

19th Jul 2017

Nice place to stay at old town with great atmosphere! I recomend taking the free walking tour!

• Australia, Couple, 31-40
13th Jul 2017

Really good hostel! Beds are very comfortable, bathrooms are big and clean, breakfasts are delicious, good walking tour and tour agency downstairs (we booked Amazon tour, was really good). It is a really big hostel but this means it's really social (but quiet time is strongly enforced). Recommended!

11th Jul 2017

Favorite hostel I've stated in during my time in SA and maybe ever! Great atmosphere around group activities without being pushy/a party hostel. Thanks

• Canada, Female, 25-30
3rd Jul 2017

Really amazing staff. Great location in Quito. Highly recommend if you want a super social hostel while still having the ability to have some quiet time if needed.

• NomadJack
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
1st Jul 2017

My mate and I loved our stay here, one of the better hostels we've stayed at within SA. The breakfast ($3) was amazing! Different every morning and all the meals (dinners are $5) are cooked by an actual chef. The rooms are small, but there's plenty of bathrooms with nice hot showers. It had a great 'community' feel to it with dinners and drinking games. The market across the road also has mint lunches for $2-3. Would highly recommend Community to anyone visiting Quito!

30th Jun 2017

Community was a fun and social atmosphere without being too party. It was so easy to meet people as a solo traveler! HOT SHOWERS! There was a slight issue with them putting me in the wrong room for one of the nights, but they were great about correcting the problem and giving me some money back.

30th Jun 2017

Would not recommend any other hostel except this one to any friends or family!!! Community is the real deal! The breakfasts and dinners are absolutely incredible and the people make the entire experience. I booked all my excursions through their travel agency and everything was amazing!! I will visit this hostel again I loved it so much!

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
19th Jun 2017

One of the best hostels I've stayed in over the past 8 months. The beds are massive and comfy, the staff are awesome and make you feel part of the family straight away. Their food is great and worth it, but they are also right next to the marketplace if you want to cook. To top it off they have great activities each night of the week which makes it super easy to meet other people. Highly recommend Community for your stay in Quito!

• USA, Female, 25-30
15th Jun 2017

Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed in!