Compass Hostels

8.5
Fabulous 54 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 31-40
29th Jan 2017

Extremely happy with this hostel. The staff didn't speak much English but this wasn't a problem. After check out there was a luggage room where I stored my luggage and they even allowed me to use the communal areas until the time of my departing train. For me this location is excellent and great value for money.

• signorittadi2654
  • Russia, Female, 31-40
21st Nov 2016

Perfect position, just 5 min walk from metro station. For russian hostels this place is clean. Didn't find free tea and coffee that was in the description.