Compass del Sur Reviews

Klenner 467, Puerto Varas, Chile

My first hostel experience couldn't have been a better one. Up and over the top of what i thought i might expect. Great location in Puerto Varas. Not on top of everything in the city but still super close. The staff employees were excellent always and the owners were always there for you if you have a question. Relaxed atmosphere and nice free breakfast. Highly recommend it. Met many great folks there in my four nights from all around the globe. It's no wonder its been there for 15 years!

• 9th Nov 2015

Great location, just a short walk to the center. Clean and cute decor. Fabulous staff.

• 28th Aug 2015

Very clean and relaxing hostal with nice facilities. We rented bikes through the hostel and enjoyed exploring Puerto Varas. Breakfast was toast and coffee and tea. Staff was overall friendly and nice but I wouldn't exactly say warm. Regardless, we had a nice stay and I would recommend this hostel to others.

View all Puerto Varas Hostels