Compay Hostel Reviews

La Pedrera, La Pedrera, Uruguay

Compared to the other hostels I stayed at in Uruguay, I think the staff was "uncareful"

the rooms were full of spider webs

My friend and I stayed with Compay in La Pedrera and Punta del diablo. The staff is awesome and was very helpful throughout our stay. we really appreciated how they went out of their way to help us and make us feel welcome. We would definitely recommend taking part of the asado if available! the sheets were very clean and both hostels are close to the beach with bean bags and hammocks to hang out. it was not very loud or crazy and it is great for all types of vacationers!

• 14th Dec 2013