Compton Guest House Reviews

65 Compton Road, London, England

The rooms were clean but it was very noisy. Breakfast was good and I asked for hard boiled eggs instead of just toast and the hostess made me some! Very nice

• 18th Oct 2014

This is a fantastic hostel - my ratings aren't high as its just a house with rooms and a dining room - very simple and not a place to meet people and have fun but great value for money in a cool area of london easy to get to centre and one of the few places in London besides hotels you'll get an actual bed, not a bunkbed!

I had a great stay at this Guest House and I had a very friendly welcome from Misun Lee. Misun will do anything to make her guests happy and is a bit like a second mother to all the guests.

• 10th Oct 2014