Compton Guest House

5.3
Rating 52 Total Reviews

• Greece, Female, 41+
10th Dec 2016

I thought the bedding was fresh and clean but I would love some coffee in the morning at lease.Saying that I have been offered a coffee on request and I have been treated nicely.Overall,I would recommend the place and I felt it has been a nice experience.

• aadavies39710
  • England, Male, 25-30
4th Nov 2016
5.4

Very basic hostel - no common room or real facilities. But clean enough, friendly staff, convenient for Wimbledon station.