7.1
Very Good 45 Total Reviews
7.1
Very Good 45 Total Reviews
Compton Guest House Located at 65 Compton Road, , London.
England
London SW19 7QA 65 Compton Road
71% 45
51.4239118 -0.2050065
    Rooms available

7th Jul 2016

The owner showed so much hospitality. Free WiFi and breakfast. I was able to use the refrigerator to store food for my walk over to the Wimbledon matches. Truly a great experience.

• England, Female, 18-24
8th Feb 2016
4.6

The staff didn't seem to know what they were dong, they didn't know how much I had to pay for the room and I had to ask for a receipt. There was no checking in and out service so I don't know what the security is like. My things got covered in dust because there was no storage so I had to put my stuff under a dusty bed and all the bins were full so there was no where to put my rubbish. However, they were very welcoming, they let me help myself to hot drinks and were very helpful.