Compton Guest House Reviews

65 Compton Road, London, England

Convenient stay for our two nights pre and post Wimbledon Tennis.

Very nice old house with wooden stairs and floors. Comfortable room with comfortable beds. Quiet area with cafes, restaurants and shops around the corner. A large waitrose nearby as well. I was a bit worried when reserving becouse of some poor coments on the net, but now very happy with my choice. Cannot comment on breakfast as I was not interested in it, but I was not offered one either.

• 3rd Jun 2015
  • Slovenia

Nice hostel, near Wimbledon centre.

The advert states bed & breakfast, fresh breakfast. I was told I get no breakfast because I had a bunk bed. When I complained she agreed to provide a cup of tea and toast. The ground floor is used as a language school. There are no facilities that one would expect, no laundry, no communal area. The ethos seems to be as little as possible for £25 per night in Wimbledon. I felt cheated.

View all London Bed and Breakfasts