Compton Guest House Reviews

65 Compton Road, London, England

A bit inconvenient that the toilet and showers were on a different floor. The interrogation on arrival was quite shocking. Good breakfast

Arriving an hour after earliest check in, I found reception unmanned. Calling the mobile number given, the line was so bad I understood nothing and ended up wandering around the town with my luggage. An hour or two later I found another resident had been tasked to let us in. The place was fairly clean, quiet and comfortable, but how things worked and what was available was unclear: no signs, no information, no key until after my second night. Impression: well intentioned but badly organised!

Dear Tony Thank you for comment for Compton Guest House. We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused. We know you cancelled few books. We could offer you one night free to stay if you want because you lost deposit. Also we will make sure better organise for all customers. We look forward to hearing from you. Ms. M Lee Compton Guest House

View all London Bed and Breakfasts