Comrade Hostel Reviews

Maroseyka street 11, 3rd floor, Moscow, Russia

I'd say the staff was good and responsible, yet I'll tell the story to let you judge. One friend of mine lost her mobile phone in the room after she went shower while rest of us were out. As she said, there's ONLY 1 woman awake in the room when my friend left her mobile on her bed. As she found it's lost, I called her number using Skype, but the phone has already been switched off, there's nothing we can do. PS.The woman who looks most suspicious has been staying in the hostel for quite a while.

Fantastic and very good value hostel right in the heart of moscow. Staff spoke excellent English and we're extremely helpful and hostel was extremely clean with plentiful and excelled bathroom facilities. In December 2014 most other guests in our room were Russians working in the city as opposed to fellow travellers.