Comrade Hostel Reviews

Maroseyka street 11, 3rd floor, Moscow, Russia

Vey nice hostel in a perfect location, but it was a bit hard to find (if management reads, put a nice big sign in the ally with the barrier). Walking distance to red square and close to subway. Not much of a party hostel but good clean rooms and toilet/shower. Staff was really nice and very helpfull when I needed to leave my bags there and finding information about the city.

• 23rd Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

I had a great time here. Absolutely perfect location! You couldn't get any better! Big shout out to Oksana! Love the fridge facility in reception :))) I'd happily head straight back here and stay for longer :)) Very cosey hostel :)) Molodyetz ;)

We arrived in Comrade Hostel at 9 am. Although the official check in begins at 2 pm, lovely 'Luba' gave us our dbl room. so we could have a rest from our train vacation (Thank you honey!). The location of the hostel is excellent. Only 10-15 min walk from the red square. Staff: Very lovely and helpfull. Atmosphere: Very warm atmosphere, nice community rooms. Facilities: 4 shower/wc rooms. You can lock the doors. Cleanliness 5 stars. We 100% recommend this hostel for all traveller Спасибо

This was our first stay in this hostel. They have good courtyard, where is possible to park a car. Super location in the so-called Chineese city [Kitaj Gorod]. Everything is clean. I would truly reccomend that.

Great stay at Comrade Hostel. The place is very well located (just 5-10 walk from the Red Square) and the staff was just amazing. I would definitely recommend the place to anyone visiting Moscow.

• 21st Jun 2015