Comrade Hostel Reviews

Maroseyka street 11, 3rd floor, Moscow, Russia

comfortable place, My partner and I enjoyed my time there. Would visit again.

It was my second stay at the property(the previous one was in August, 2013). The first stay was okay,but the last one was somewhat disappointing.First of all - security.During my last night at the hostel a couple of strange men were let to sleep on sofa in public area and in the morning they were let to the sleeping room. In the room they (fully clothed) laid down to sleep on the unoccupied beds.Gross.Second - the cleanliness.Bathrooms were clean enough,but other public areas and rooms were not.

Great location, helpful staff and a great hostel overall !

There is a comfortable common room that I made many friends there. The bathroom and room are clean and tidy. The staff are very helpful, for example, I left some souvenirs there and the staff mailed back to me. I will definitively recommend this hostel to any of my friends who are going to come to Moscow!

Lovely staff, a good location and brilliant facilities. I could ask for nothing more.

Place was warm and accommodating with all the required for a backpacker. Receptionist was super helpful. All in all a good stay.