Comrade Hostel Reviews

Maroseyka street 11, 3rd floor, Moscow, Russia

I had a great time here. Absolutely perfect location! You couldn't get any better! Big shout out to Oksana! Love the fridge facility in reception :))) I'd happily head straight back here and stay for longer :)) Very cosey hostel :)) Molodyetz ;)

We arrived in Comrade Hostel at 9 am. Although the official check in begins at 2 pm, lovely 'Luba' gave us our dbl room. so we could have a rest from our train vacation (Thank you honey!). The location of the hostel is excellent. Only 10-15 min walk from the red square. Staff: Very lovely and helpfull. Atmosphere: Very warm atmosphere, nice community rooms. Facilities: 4 shower/wc rooms. You can lock the doors. Cleanliness 5 stars. We 100% recommend this hostel for all traveller Спасибо

This was our first stay in this hostel. They have good courtyard, where is possible to park a car. Super location in the so-called Chineese city [Kitaj Gorod]. Everything is clean. I would truly reccomend that.

Great stay at Comrade Hostel. The place is very well located (just 5-10 walk from the Red Square) and the staff was just amazing. I would definitely recommend the place to anyone visiting Moscow.

• 21st Jun 2015

I'd say the staff was good and responsible, yet I'll tell the story to let you judge. One friend of mine lost her mobile phone in the room after she went shower while rest of us were out. As she said, there's ONLY 1 woman awake in the room when my friend left her mobile on her bed. As she found it's lost, I called her number using Skype, but the phone has already been switched off, there's nothing we can do. PS.The woman who looks most suspicious has been staying in the hostel for quite a while.