Comrade Hostel

9.3
Superb 663 Total Reviews

• Argentina, Female, 18-24
14th Jun 2017

Cool but there's no elevator, so if you are carrying a very heavy suitcase (like I did) this is a huge inconvenient. Anyway, it's very clean I really appreciate that, they clean every bathroom and room constantly.

• Australia, Mixed Group, 18-24
14th Jun 2017

Comrade hostel was lovely, we all enjoyed our stay there :) Location was absolutely perfect.. and the hostel had a good feel to it! Rooms were nice, clean and spacious :) starts to feel like home after a while! :) Only thing I didn't like was that our food kept getting thrown out or taken although we would label it .. we would still have this issue.. but I guess that's what u expect from being a hostel with many others..

• Thailand, Female, 41+
10th Jun 2017

i have to say thank you to all lovely receptionists. They speak English fluently and very helpful. I stayed here for 5 nights and got a free upgrade. When I had a problem with my sim card . they gave me a hand to figure it out. More over they let me call back to my country when I have a problem with my credit card. And they arranged free registration. Difinitely recommend to stay here. You will never feel lonely .

8th Jun 2017

We'll mainly remember this hostel for our Russian friend on reception(so sorry I can't remember your name 😷) , she straight away made us feel more than welcome after a long day travelling & give us some great recommendations on places to eat/go out; she's basically everything you want from hostel staff. Hostel itself; 10 minutes from Red Square and 2 mins from Metro where you can get anywhere in the city. Not a huge hostel atmosphere but you'll spend most of your time in the city.

4th Jun 2017

Nice location, at a walking distance from Red Square. Maria and team are quite helpful and chatty The hostel facilities are a bit old and there wasn't too much of an "atnosphere" when I was staying there However, given the location I would stay there again if I were back in Moscow

• New Zealand, Female, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
3rd Jun 2017

Great location and great staff! We'd been in Russia several days and asked about registration in every hostel we'd stayed at along the Trans-Siberian route but none of them would do it or didn't know. Comrade's sorted our registration although I was only there one night and were super helpful. Highly recommend.

30th May 2017

Location is good with red square a short walk away and one of the metro stations close by. Hostel is very clean and comfortable with nice staff, only downside is that the it has small rooms with a few bathrooms.

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
27th May 2017

Everything was perfect :-) except they don't accept credit card.... I had to find ATM for pay room fee... Room kitchen bathroom were all clean! Close to red square, only 15 minutes by walk!

• Scotland, Male, 25-30
26th May 2017

This really is the best hostel in Moscow! The staff are truly wonderful people, and really go out of their way to make your stay as comfortable as possible. This hostel is full of good travellers too. Will certainly go back!

26th May 2017

Very good hostel. Friendly staff, clean facilities, good wifi connection, and warm hostel atmosphere.

×