Concept Design Hostel Reviews

R. Vereador Moacyr Pereira, 337, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

I felt very welcome!! Super friendly staff, clean rooms, beautiful rooms and common used areas, stylish pool and bar site... perfect for a chilled evening after a long day of sightseeing!

• 29th Mar 2014

Amazing place with clean rooms and bathrooms, good breakfast, sweet pool and bar. Florance at the front desk was extremely helpful and lovely. 1 minute walj to bus stop. A little out of town but the hostel is worth it. Brand new everything so its very clean.

This was the hippest hostel I've ever seen. It felt appropriate for adults from 20 to 80 years old. Just like a nice boutique hotel where you happened to share your room with other people. Awesome.

This was a great hostel. It actually felt more like a hotel than a hostel. It was incredibly clean and everything was very new. The rooms were well designed and had excellent showers. I also got brilliant advice from the receptionists. It's well located for the Itaipu dam and going to Iguacu falls (but you'll have to take a bus or taxi - easy though). Highly recommend this place. Nice pool too!

Lovely staff, rooms, pool and the breakfast is good. A really great hostel!

The hotel is clean and practically brand new. The rooms were comfortable and clean. The staff was incredibly friendly and treated us like family. So thank you very much Cynthia, Florencia and Ricardo. Gnocchi night was excellent. Best gnocchi ever!! Totally recommend it!!!

Concept Design is the right place for you if you want to stay at a stylier hostel than all the others. Facilities are very good, a fully equiped kitchen is there, and you are given towels. The big and clean pool and the bar also are nice. What disappointed me was the laundry washing service - they have prices for each piece of clothes! I then preferred to wash my clothes myself... Nothing more to say , I would definitely recommend the place and be back there! :-)

The hostel was brand new, so there were still a few teething problems.however, it was, by virtue of how recently it opened, the cleanest, most comfortable hostel we have stayed in. There is also a pool and poolside bar! For some reason we were not allowed to take our room key out of the hostel and were not allowed a key to the hostel gate, which was odd and inconvenient at times if there is no one at receptoon, I.e when it is pouring down with rain. Ricardo was especially friendly and helpful!

Really excellent, new hostel. Rooms were large, comfortable & clean with large lockers & large shower. Each bed has it's own reading light, plug socket & 2 pillows! The social areas are clean & comfortable & you can use the laundry room to dry your clothes after visiting the falls or after a dip in the pool. Breakfast was good as were the kitchen facilities Staff were fantastic, really friendly and went out of their way to help you make the most of your time there.

The Concept Design hostel is a brand new and beautiful place. We loooved the pool and a delicious breakfast every morning! The bus that brings you to the waterfalls, to the city center as well as to the airport stops only a few meters away from the front door, so it is easy enough to get around. We would definitely recommended this place to anyone spending time in Foz!

• 7th Nov 2013