Concept Design Hostel Reviews

R. Vereador Moacyr Pereira, 337, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

This place is brand new, and quite luxurious for hostel standards! Fully equipped kitchen, everything was super clean, beds were awesome and the setup of the place is great! The bus to both sides of the falls stops at the end of the street, and the breakfast was great too :)

Definitely the best hostel I have ever seen (so far)! Modern, clean, helpful and friendly staff - all together: amazing!

Very modern design,lovely patio with bar and swimming pool, everything was very clear. It rather looked like a good hotel☺

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Poland

Loved this hostel! Super close to the bus which takes you to the falls, airport, and city center. It's also very spacious for a hostel.

+ Probably the best bed I have slept in a hostel. + Very easy to get there with the local bus from the airport. + Very clean and neat. - Not a lot to do in the hostel or its surroundings.

This hostel was GREAT. Probably one of the best I've ever stayed at - it was like a resort! Only downside was that we (about 10 of us) were recommended an all day tour to the Argentina side of the falls. DO NOT DO THIS TOUR!!!! We had a horrific experience where we were held hostage by the company and made to pay $80 USD EXTRA because their credit card machine wasn't working. The tour was bad and absolutely not worth the money. This left a really bad taste. I hope the hostel stop recommending.

It was simply wonderful - the staff were super friendly, they let me use their own laptops to check my email twice. The hostel is new, spacious, with a pool and pool bar (Wednesdays have a free caipirinha hour), which is excellent for socializing. Highly recommended!

Amazing, clean, lovely staff. Would stay there again in a heart beat.

Best hostel i stayed in all over brazil! Brand new, absolutely everything in the kitchen, staff extremely friendly and super clean - felt like home

The hostel is really good. It is really clean, the beds are just amazing. Great showers. It is just like a five star hotel, but way cheaper. It would recommend it to everybody. The best hostel I ever stayed in.

• 20th Oct 2014

One of the best hostels i had stayed in. Hostel is clean modern and has all the right facilities. 20 min walk to the major supermarket where there is an ATM. Even has a pool, though looks dirty.

This might be the BEST hostel I have ever stayed in! The facilities look brand new and are immaculate, beds are extremely comfortable, and bath connected to rooms... doesn't get much better. Seamless check-in and check-out. Totally recommend!

Perfeito, acomodações, limpeza, staff ! it is amazing, I recommended for everybody.

I had a great experience here. I have been very surprised by the hostel and would totally recommend it. I'd just point the fact that there is no laundry room inside the hostel but, nobody's perfect ;-)

I'd recommend a small railing or handle, something to help climb in and out of the bunk beds.

• 3rd Jul 2014

What is there not to say, this was by far one of the most modern, clean and best hostel that i have stayed at. The hostel is new and the facility is top notch with an amazing kitchen, outdoor bar and pool. The best part is the staff, they were so friendly, helpful and accommodating every single one of them. This is a must stay if you plan on visiting the Iguaco. Will definitely go back!

Really really nice hostel. Very new and the beds are incredibly comfy. I was in the 8 room dorm and it was spacious and had lockers for each bed. One of the nicest hostels I've ever stayed in.

One of the most clean and modern hostels I've ever stayed! Will definitely choose this one again if I would return to Foz do Iguacu! The best best from all hostels I did in 3 weeks Brazil.

This is the first time I've ever rated a hostel 100%! This place is perfect, dorms rooms are fantastically clean with phone charger access on each bed! Great HOT showers! Amazing swimming pool

View all Foz do Iguacu Hostels