Concept Design Hostel Reviews

R. Vereador Moacyr Pereira, 337, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

One of the cleanest hostels we've stayed in- beds, sheets and bathrooms. The hostel was a little quiet, although we were there in low season. Well connected to the falls but not a lot else was near by in town. Pool, balcony and bar were great extras to have and breakfast was fab too. Concept design earned its name!

Excelent hostel. Clean e beautiful bedroom, clean kitchen, nice staff. I had good time over there.

Unexpectedly very modern hostel. Deserves the word design in its name. Freshly cookes meals to order for dinner. Swimming pool and bar are nice touch.

It was so far the best hostel on our trip through southamerica. Ok, we were the only two persons in the 8 bed dorm, but anyway, i would recommend it anytime!

• 26th Apr 2015
  • Switzerland

This hostel was a perfect place to relax. It was immaculately clean and rooms and kitchen were spacious (The best kitchen I've used) staff were professional and helpful. It was easy to walk or bus to town and the falls. Only suggestion would be to have a toilet door in the room. Great value for money.

everything is clean, modern and organized kitchen, the room was decorated in good taste, chill vibe, helpful staff

• 10th Apr 2015
  • Israel

The hostel itself was up there with one of the best hostels we had stayed in - the room was exceptionally clean, with an amazing ensuite. There was a pool, a really cool bar, and the facilities offered (tours/breakfast/wifi) were all some of the best we had in Brazil. only points are a) was a far from the main action (close to a bus stop for the falls!), so you had to travel to get any food/drinks, and b) it lacked a bit of atmosphere - the bar was mostly empty, despite being really cool!

This hostel is very fancy and very clean. We were really comfortable. It wasn't very busy so there wasn't much of an atmosphere around the pool and bar area. Kitchen was excellent. Breakfast did the job. Staff could have been a bit more outgoing and helpful in terms of directions to the falls etc but we got the information we asked for. Got charged extra for towel cleaning which left a bitter taste. Bit out of the way of the action but I think the town doesn't have much going on anyway.

Clean, good beds and nice people. Very helpful for tours, not a party hostel at all, but I did meet some great friends and one night we all went out to a movie. I loved it!

Staying at Concept Design was a great experience! The staff was very welcoming and did everything to help us with planning our days and also the next leg of our trip. The atmosphere was really relaxed, and they have great common areas where you can put your feet up. The pool is very clean and the rooms are incredible. The bed is big and comfy, and you have your own lockers right next to the bed, as well as your own light and outlet. The breakfast is great, and we loved the staff. Recommended!!

New, clean hostel with great facilities (kitchen, AC...) Not the best location out of town, not a lot of people and no ambience at all. Best coffee ever!

This is by far the best hostel I have stayed in! My boyfriend and I had a double room and it was lovely-very spacious and clean. The pool is beautiful and clean too. We asked the staff numerous questions and their knowledge of the area is excellent. They were so helpful and always available to help. The kitchen is the cleanest I have seen and has a good selection of pans, utensils and dishes to use. They also serve fantastic caipirinhas at a decent price! I would highly recommend this hostel.

Perfect place to use as a base to see the falls. Facilities are new and having 24h reception staff is really helpful. I stayed in a 6 bed dorm: it is well designed to accommodate everyone without feeling too crowded. Lockers are a little small if you have a large backpack. Loved the pool

View all Foz do Iguacu Hostels