Concept Design Hostel Reviews

R. Vereador Moacyr Pereira, 337, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

This might be the BEST hostel I have ever stayed in! The facilities look brand new and are immaculate, beds are extremely comfortable, and bath connected to rooms... doesn't get much better. Seamless check-in and check-out. Totally recommend!

Perfeito, acomodações, limpeza, staff ! it is amazing, I recommended for everybody.

I had a great experience here. I have been very surprised by the hostel and would totally recommend it. I'd just point the fact that there is no laundry room inside the hostel but, nobody's perfect ;-)

I'd recommend a small railing or handle, something to help climb in and out of the bunk beds.

• 3rd Jul 2014

What is there not to say, this was by far one of the most modern, clean and best hostel that i have stayed at. The hostel is new and the facility is top notch with an amazing kitchen, outdoor bar and pool. The best part is the staff, they were so friendly, helpful and accommodating every single one of them. This is a must stay if you plan on visiting the Iguaco. Will definitely go back!

Really really nice hostel. Very new and the beds are incredibly comfy. I was in the 8 room dorm and it was spacious and had lockers for each bed. One of the nicest hostels I've ever stayed in.

One of the most clean and modern hostels I've ever stayed! Will definitely choose this one again if I would return to Foz do Iguacu! The best best from all hostels I did in 3 weeks Brazil.

This is the first time I've ever rated a hostel 100%! This place is perfect, dorms rooms are fantastically clean with phone charger access on each bed! Great HOT showers! Amazing swimming pool

It's a wonderful hostel, with a great staff! They give you all the informatiion you need to enjoy all the experiences around Foz do Iguaçu, like Iguaçu Falls, Itaipu Dam, Ciudad Del Este (Paraguay), night clubs, ...Amazing! Thank you for everything!

This is a great hostel. As per the other reviews it feels more like a boutique hotel. The dorms are spacious, and the beds are really comfortable. The pool and bar area are great, and the breakfast is good by South American standards. The staff are very friendly and helpful (definitely go for the home made pizza night!). The hostel itself is just round the corner from the bus station, from where you can easily get to both sides of the falls, and also close to the town centre. Stay here!

For me, the best location in Foz to visit the falls. Amazing staff, really nice and helpfull. Hostel and rooms confortable and clean.

• 29th Apr 2014

Extremely nice hostel, more like a hotel. Staff was so helpful with everything. Thank you for a nice stay.

Very new, modern, clean & well-maintained. They have a bar but seem to play American music all the time - Elvis one night & sad country & western type stuff the other night!

One of the best hostel I ever stay in Brazil. Very clean, tidy and comfy, an amazing breakfast and a nice swimming pool. The staff are verry friendly and helpful. I just think they could give better references about the public transportation and organize some fun activities to the guests.

We enjoyed our two night stay. Beds were really comfortable, staff helpful and friendly. Nice, funky, clean, new and modern. Breakfast is good. And a nice quiet area, walked into town and bus stops are close.

View all Foz do Iguacu Hostels