Concept Design Hostel Reviews

R. Vereador Moacyr Pereira, 337, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

This is the nicest hostel I have ever stayed in. Rooms and beds are designed with everything you could ever need. Swimming pool is a great added bonus on a hot day. Staff friendly and professional. Plus this was immaculately clean! By far the cleanest hostel I've ever been in. So happy with our stay we wanted to stay longer because the beds were so comfortable rooms were airconditioned and the breakfast was very decent. Thanks CDH.

I really like this hotel. All staff are friendly and helpfull. Clean and everything is new. i recommed it to everybody.

• 13th Dec 2014
  • Turkey

Very stylish and new hostel. It's a bit outside of town, but right next to a bus stop with buses going downtown and to the falls/airport. The only thing I didn't like was that it is kind of hard to climb up to a top bunk and that the beds are not very long (I'm 6.2). The have a pool and nice TV for rainy days. Highly recommended!

Lovely hostel, clean comfortable the bedrooms are a great size. Was cold from air con, I asked for it to be switched off once but it was back on later on that night. Fine if you cuddle in your duvet. Absolutely perfect otherwise. And the cake for breakfast was absolutely delicious :-)

Beautiful and very modern hostel. Spacious kitchen with all the stuff you need. Very nice pool in the back, ideal for after a warm visit to the falls. Comfy beds and decent breakfast. Downside might be the distance from the center of town, but it is walkable and there are also buses. Staff was friendly, but a bit too much trying to get you on a tour to the Argentina side of the falls, which can be easily done on your own. Share a cab and go early to beat the crowds.

This place is brand new, and quite luxurious for hostel standards! Fully equipped kitchen, everything was super clean, beds were awesome and the setup of the place is great! The bus to both sides of the falls stops at the end of the street, and the breakfast was great too :)

Definitely the best hostel I have ever seen (so far)! Modern, clean, helpful and friendly staff - all together: amazing!

Brand new, super clean. Very spacious rooms, perfect bathrooms. Nice (clean!) pool with a terrace to relax. Wide variety of drinks and food (dinner) available. Good wifi. Good breakfast. Friendly staff, very helpful. Best place to stay around Iguazú.

Very modern design,lovely patio with bar and swimming pool, everything was very clear. It rather looked like a good hotel☺

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Poland

Loved this hostel! Super close to the bus which takes you to the falls, airport, and city center. It's also very spacious for a hostel.

+ Probably the best bed I have slept in a hostel. + Very easy to get there with the local bus from the airport. + Very clean and neat. - Not a lot to do in the hostel or its surroundings.

This hostel was GREAT. Probably one of the best I've ever stayed at - it was like a resort! Only downside was that we (about 10 of us) were recommended an all day tour to the Argentina side of the falls. DO NOT DO THIS TOUR!!!! We had a horrific experience where we were held hostage by the company and made to pay $80 USD EXTRA because their credit card machine wasn't working. The tour was bad and absolutely not worth the money. This left a really bad taste. I hope the hostel stop recommending.

It was simply wonderful - the staff were super friendly, they let me use their own laptops to check my email twice. The hostel is new, spacious, with a pool and pool bar (Wednesdays have a free caipirinha hour), which is excellent for socializing. Highly recommended!

Amazing, clean, lovely staff. Would stay there again in a heart beat.

Best hostel i stayed in all over brazil! Brand new, absolutely everything in the kitchen, staff extremely friendly and super clean - felt like home

The hostel is really good. It is really clean, the beds are just amazing. Great showers. It is just like a five star hotel, but way cheaper. It would recommend it to everybody. The best hostel I ever stayed in.

• 20th Oct 2014

One of the best hostels i had stayed in. Hostel is clean modern and has all the right facilities. 20 min walk to the major supermarket where there is an ATM. Even has a pool, though looks dirty.

This might be the BEST hostel I have ever stayed in! The facilities look brand new and are immaculate, beds are extremely comfortable, and bath connected to rooms... doesn't get much better. Seamless check-in and check-out. Totally recommend!

Perfeito, acomodações, limpeza, staff ! it is amazing, I recommended for everybody.

I had a great experience here. I have been very surprised by the hostel and would totally recommend it. I'd just point the fact that there is no laundry room inside the hostel but, nobody's perfect ;-)

« first « Prev 1 2 3