Concept Design Hostel Reviews

R. Vereador Moacyr Pereira, 337, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Clean, modern, comfortable! Best value for money I've had in Brazil.

Absolutely awesome hostel, I booked two nights but extended my stay as everything was great! Wish I could have stayed longer! Cleanest hostel in South America with great breakfast (ham, cheese, 2 types of bread, fresh fruits, jam, butter, coffee, cereal, teas, hot and cold milk etc...) The bus stop to Iguazu falls and airport is just round the corner, also easy to get to the town center! Stay here, you won't want to leave! :-) Roberta and the team: thank you very much for everything!

• 23rd Jan 2016
  • Hungary

Great hostel! Clean, tidy and comfortable. Quite new and designed well. Air con was great too! Nice pool and bar. Close enough to the bus stop for all the sights. Would stay here again!

Private room was lovely and hotel standard, but one thing to be aware of is that the bathroom has no door so if you're sharing you'd want to be very close with the other person! Everything was very clean and the breakfast was above average. The hostel is located very close to a bus stop to go to the falls and the airport. The staff could perhaps be a bit friendlier and the atmosphere wasn't very social, but that didn't bother me too much as I was happy to just chill for a few days.

My stay at concept design Hotel was perfect. Private rooms look like hotel rooms, the facilities are great and modern with a pool.. The bus to go to the falls is just at corner. The city centre is about 15 minutes on foot. I would stay there again if I come back to Iguacu

Very nice and clean room with balcony, nice terrace with pool!

Staff very helpful and friendly. Very clean, aircon was amazing! Breakfast always well stocked. Bus stop very close-very easy to get to falls and Puerto Iguazú.

Location of the hostel is ok, but a bit away from restaurants and bigger stores. Personnel was so so: some were nice and helpful, others seemed to be really annoyed when approaching them. Hostel wasn't too clean. Looks clean at first glance but not so much when looking closer. Especially the pool is super dirty.I feel the newness of the hostel is confused with cleanliness. Also, they charged me too much & it took them 4 days until I finally got my money back & I had to ask them for it every day.

Thank you very much for your fair and honest review. Your feedback will help us make Concept Hostel a better place. However, we would like to remind you that during your check in you asked us, if it is possible for a refund for one day, because you have booked wrong date. We have no obligation in this case to refund the money. However, we agreed to help and you have received the refund in cash when you did check out. We believe that your comment is very unfair to us.

Very nice hostel with lovely staff, but unfortunately the pool was very unclean. There was a skin on top of the water and a plastic container in the pool itself. This was disappointing as we did hope to use the pool during our stay. But otherwise it was an enjoyable stay.

Concept Design Hostel is just a lovely place to spend a few days. The location is great! It's easy to reach the airport, the parque das aves and the brazilian side of the falls with just one bus. The staff is really gentle and the rooms are amazing!

The hostel is very modern with a nice design; I especially like how the rooms are designed with an area with each bed, your own light and socket and specific lockers in the room for each bed. The hostel is located on the main road towards the falls so it is usefull for getting to the falls and also Argentina (puerto Iguazu) as it is near a bus stop. However it is a bit far from the town centre. The staff were very helpful and had organized an activity to go to an ice-bar the evening I was there.

Loved this hostel! So clean and modern more like hotel standards. Huge kitchen with great breakfast and a pool with a bar! Close to the falls which are easily accessible by bus. Great value for money too! Also the private rooms had huge wet room showers with HOT water!!

We spent 2 nights in the "Concept Design Hostel" and it was a really nice stay! The breakfast was above-average with fresh fruits, coffee, toast, rolls, ham, cheese, cake etc. The hostel is very new (2 years) and the facilities are very good as well! The staff is very helpful! I highly recommend the hostel! Would definitely stay there again!!!

This is a very clean, secure hostel, closely located to the bus stop to Iguacu falls. It is not super close to the center of town but that is fine, as we were mainly there to see the waterfalls and the town itself is not super exciting. Friendly staff and nice breakfast :).

This hostel is ideally located for a trip to Iguazu falls (bus stop at the end of the street). I needed a few days rest from travelling and this place was perfect! Brand new, clean and the girls that work there are extremely helpful (and hot!)

Really nice and clean hostel in Iguazu. It's quite far from the city center, but on the way to the airport and the falls. We were here during winter, so there was not many people or ambiance in the hostel. The rooms are really clean and the breakfast is OK, even if it was not the best of our trip in Brazil. If you are looking for a quiet place, Concept Design is your hostel. If you want to party and meet people, I would not recommend you to go there.

the design of the hostel is really nice, staff is friendly, helpful and up for Party Good Breakfast Easy Access to the falls

Such a lovely place to stay! The hostel is fairly new so everything is in perfect condition. We were really impressed by how lovely the staff were - so welcoming, accommodating and helpful. When our plans got delayed we emailed to check the reservation and got an immediate reply to tell us not to worry. Breakfast was fantastic. Easy access to the bus station to the Falls. Was very quiet the night we stayed so we headed into the city which was about a 10/15 minute walk away.

Gorgeous hostel, really nice rooms and facilities with a nice pool and bar area. Staff were really helpful with any questions I had. It's about a fifteen minute walk from the town centre, and it's just around the corner from the bus stop for the waterfalls. I had a great stay!

The hostel is super clean, with supr comfortable beds, and the outlets/light in the headboard were perfect. The Staff was really helpful, particularly Bruna.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5