Concept Design Hostel Reviews

R. Vereador Moacyr Pereira, 337, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

I had a great experience here. I have been very surprised by the hostel and would totally recommend it. I'd just point the fact that there is no laundry room inside the hostel but, nobody's perfect ;-)

I'd recommend a small railing or handle, something to help climb in and out of the bunk beds.

• 3rd Jul 2014

Really really nice hostel. Very new and the beds are incredibly comfy. I was in the 8 room dorm and it was spacious and had lockers for each bed. One of the nicest hostels I've ever stayed in.

One of the most clean and modern hostels I've ever stayed! Will definitely choose this one again if I would return to Foz do Iguacu! The best best from all hostels I did in 3 weeks Brazil.

This is the first time I've ever rated a hostel 100%! This place is perfect, dorms rooms are fantastically clean with phone charger access on each bed! Great HOT showers! Amazing swimming pool

It's a wonderful hostel, with a great staff! They give you all the informatiion you need to enjoy all the experiences around Foz do Iguaçu, like Iguaçu Falls, Itaipu Dam, Ciudad Del Este (Paraguay), night clubs, ...Amazing! Thank you for everything!

This is a great hostel. As per the other reviews it feels more like a boutique hotel. The dorms are spacious, and the beds are really comfortable. The pool and bar area are great, and the breakfast is good by South American standards. The staff are very friendly and helpful (definitely go for the home made pizza night!). The hostel itself is just round the corner from the bus station, from where you can easily get to both sides of the falls, and also close to the town centre. Stay here!

For me, the best location in Foz to visit the falls. Amazing staff, really nice and helpfull. Hostel and rooms confortable and clean.

• 29th Apr 2014

Extremely nice hostel, more like a hotel. Staff was so helpful with everything. Thank you for a nice stay.

Very new, modern, clean & well-maintained. They have a bar but seem to play American music all the time - Elvis one night & sad country & western type stuff the other night!

One of the best hostel I ever stay in Brazil. Very clean, tidy and comfy, an amazing breakfast and a nice swimming pool. The staff are verry friendly and helpful. I just think they could give better references about the public transportation and organize some fun activities to the guests.

We enjoyed our two night stay. Beds were really comfortable, staff helpful and friendly. Nice, funky, clean, new and modern. Breakfast is good. And a nice quiet area, walked into town and bus stops are close.

I felt very welcome!! Super friendly staff, clean rooms, beautiful rooms and common used areas, stylish pool and bar site... perfect for a chilled evening after a long day of sightseeing!

• 29th Mar 2014

Amazing place with clean rooms and bathrooms, good breakfast, sweet pool and bar. Florance at the front desk was extremely helpful and lovely. 1 minute walj to bus stop. A little out of town but the hostel is worth it. Brand new everything so its very clean.

This was the hippest hostel I've ever seen. It felt appropriate for adults from 20 to 80 years old. Just like a nice boutique hotel where you happened to share your room with other people. Awesome.

This was a great hostel. It actually felt more like a hotel than a hostel. It was incredibly clean and everything was very new. The rooms were well designed and had excellent showers. I also got brilliant advice from the receptionists. It's well located for the Itaipu dam and going to Iguacu falls (but you'll have to take a bus or taxi - easy though). Highly recommend this place. Nice pool too!

Lovely staff, rooms, pool and the breakfast is good. A really great hostel!

The hotel is clean and practically brand new. The rooms were comfortable and clean. The staff was incredibly friendly and treated us like family. So thank you very much Cynthia, Florencia and Ricardo. Gnocchi night was excellent. Best gnocchi ever!! Totally recommend it!!!

Concept Design is the right place for you if you want to stay at a stylier hostel than all the others. Facilities are very good, a fully equiped kitchen is there, and you are given towels. The big and clean pool and the bar also are nice. What disappointed me was the laundry washing service - they have prices for each piece of clothes! I then preferred to wash my clothes myself... Nothing more to say , I would definitely recommend the place and be back there! :-)

The hostel was brand new, so there were still a few teething problems.however, it was, by virtue of how recently it opened, the cleanest, most comfortable hostel we have stayed in. There is also a pool and poolside bar! For some reason we were not allowed to take our room key out of the hostel and were not allowed a key to the hostel gate, which was odd and inconvenient at times if there is no one at receptoon, I.e when it is pouring down with rain. Ricardo was especially friendly and helpful!

View all Foz do Iguacu Hostels