Concept Design Hostel Reviews

R. Vereador Moacyr Pereira, 337, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Clean, good beds and nice people. Very helpful for tours, not a party hostel at all, but I did meet some great friends and one night we all went out to a movie. I loved it!

Staying at Concept Design was a great experience! The staff was very welcoming and did everything to help us with planning our days and also the next leg of our trip. The atmosphere was really relaxed, and they have great common areas where you can put your feet up. The pool is very clean and the rooms are incredible. The bed is big and comfy, and you have your own lockers right next to the bed, as well as your own light and outlet. The breakfast is great, and we loved the staff. Recommended!!

New, clean hostel with great facilities (kitchen, AC...) Not the best location out of town, not a lot of people and no ambience at all. Best coffee ever!

This is by far the best hostel I have stayed in! My boyfriend and I had a double room and it was lovely-very spacious and clean. The pool is beautiful and clean too. We asked the staff numerous questions and their knowledge of the area is excellent. They were so helpful and always available to help. The kitchen is the cleanest I have seen and has a good selection of pans, utensils and dishes to use. They also serve fantastic caipirinhas at a decent price! I would highly recommend this hostel.

Perfect place to use as a base to see the falls. Facilities are new and having 24h reception staff is really helpful. I stayed in a 6 bed dorm: it is well designed to accommodate everyone without feeling too crowded. Lockers are a little small if you have a large backpack. Loved the pool

If you're looking for a good bed, in this place that might be all. The hostel has the atmosphere of a doctors waiting room. The staff was everything but helpful, no advices for iguacu tours and takibg a quick shower before leaving and calling a cab was not possible. Quite arrogant. Would definately not recommend this place.

Excelent hostel with great facilities. Best hostel beds I've experienced! Also very convenient location to get to/from the falls.

So clean and modern. Great attention to detail by whoever designed the place. Probably the closest a hostel gets to a hotel in Brazil! Wifi was really good, tv had Netflix and DVD and there was a great pool with a bar with amazing drinks! Worth the little bit extra. shame we only stayed one night.

Love this place. The facilities are incredible. Super comfortable. Sad I missed breakfast here. Would recommend to anyone.

Really nice 5 star hostel. Everything so new and comfortable, and nice. And the staff are all so nice people.

This is the nicest hostel I have ever stayed in. Rooms and beds are designed with everything you could ever need. Swimming pool is a great added bonus on a hot day. Staff friendly and professional. Plus this was immaculately clean! By far the cleanest hostel I've ever been in. So happy with our stay we wanted to stay longer because the beds were so comfortable rooms were airconditioned and the breakfast was very decent. Thanks CDH.

Lovely hostel, great facilities. Just what I needed for 1 night in iguazu

I really like this hotel. All staff are friendly and helpfull. Clean and everything is new. i recommed it to everybody.

Very stylish and new hostel. It's a bit outside of town, but right next to a bus stop with buses going downtown and to the falls/airport. The only thing I didn't like was that it is kind of hard to climb up to a top bunk and that the beds are not very long (I'm 6.2). The have a pool and nice TV for rainy days. Highly recommended!

Lovely hostel, clean comfortable the bedrooms are a great size. Was cold from air con, I asked for it to be switched off once but it was back on later on that night. Fine if you cuddle in your duvet. Absolutely perfect otherwise. And the cake for breakfast was absolutely delicious :-)

Beautiful and very modern hostel. Spacious kitchen with all the stuff you need. Very nice pool in the back, ideal for after a warm visit to the falls. Comfy beds and decent breakfast. Downside might be the distance from the center of town, but it is walkable and there are also buses. Staff was friendly, but a bit too much trying to get you on a tour to the Argentina side of the falls, which can be easily done on your own. Share a cab and go early to beat the crowds.

This place is brand new, and quite luxurious for hostel standards! Fully equipped kitchen, everything was super clean, beds were awesome and the setup of the place is great! The bus to both sides of the falls stops at the end of the street, and the breakfast was great too :)

Definitely the best hostel I have ever seen (so far)! Modern, clean, helpful and friendly staff - all together: amazing!

Brand new, super clean. Very spacious rooms, perfect bathrooms. Nice (clean!) pool with a terrace to relax. Wide variety of drinks and food (dinner) available. Good wifi. Good breakfast. Friendly staff, very helpful. Best place to stay around Iguazú.

Very modern design,lovely patio with bar and swimming pool, everything was very clear. It rather looked like a good hotel☺

• 14th Nov 2014