Conde de Lemos Inn Reviews

Jr Puno 675, Puno, Peru

The hotel and its satff were great, the problem was that i boked 2 rooms for 2 nights and the hostal world processed 2 people for 3 nights

• 27th May 2014

This is an actual hotel. It was pretty nice to have a night of privacy in the middle of all of the hosteling. There are computers which seemed to work OK. Wi-Fi was OK but I had to stand near the door in my room to have it work. Location is perfect as it is right near the main cathedral and the tourist strip. Beds were comfortable and the showers were good too. I ended up having trouble sleeping though and I don't know if it was the elevation or the dog that was barking the entire night.