Condominio Bella Rimini Reviews

Juan Alberto Ozoria #35, Boca Chica, Dominican Republic

This place is excellent for a traveler on a budget, absolutely zero complaints, and I will be going back there on my next trip to the Dominican Republic...

I will definitely recommend to other people who plan to go to Boca Chica. I stayed longer than I originally planned due to it's great location, helpful and friendly staff, and a feeling of security. Great value for money as well. Best of all, it is within walking distance of the beach. I will visit again!

The outside appearance needs to be Improved. Paint the outside and fix some small landscape or foundation issues. Of course you get what you pay for but they could easily upgrade the property.