Condominio Bella Rimini Reviews

Juan Alberto Ozoria #35, Boca Chica, Dominican Republic

Its deffinitely not a travelers hostel kinda place but it was amazing, boca chica is a really local place and it is really beutiful, the hotel is more like kind of tiny apartments just to spend the night but it deff gives you what you need for the price so you can spend they day at the beach, there are a lot of local shops and restaurants and it is wonderful.

This place is excellent for a traveler on a budget, absolutely zero complaints, and I will be going back there on my next trip to the Dominican Republic...

I will definitely recommend to other people who plan to go to Boca Chica. I stayed longer than I originally planned due to it's great location, helpful and friendly staff, and a feeling of security. Great value for money as well. Best of all, it is within walking distance of the beach. I will visit again!