Condominium Parque Reviews

Calle palo Hincado 165, Santo Domingo, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

I was looking for a place where to sleep between 2 long bus rides, and that's what I found. The woman who welcome me was nice, there is a bar downstair where I ate, the breakfast is included, which is good for 18$, there is wifi downstair and there is hot water in the shower. The downsides are that the room was very very hot (no clim), I opened the windows but the street was very very noisy (it seems there's a bar close-by or something), and the bed wasn't confortable.

• 10th Oct 2013

Nice place to stay. Good people!

More than a hostel, it's a cheap hotel, but given that there seems to be no real hostel offer in Santo Domingo, it might be the closest you will find. The place is ok, but it is a very old building and if you arrive at night, it is quite gloomy.

View all Santo Domingo Hostels