Condor's House Reviews

Calle Martin Napanga 137, Miraflores, Lima, Lima, Peru

I truly can't say enough about Condor's it's by far my favorite Hostel that I have stayed at. For me it was a home away from home, for what it's worth I came for three days and ended up extending. The Neighborhood is chill, hostel is always clean with great facilities and the staff is awesome. Whenever in Miraflores this is where I would stay :)

What more can I say---great staff, great location. If you are looking for the best stay in Miraflores, look no further than Condor's House.

Great staff, incredible location just outside the hustle of miraflores and really couldn't ask for better accommodation for the value. My friend and I stayed in condors house for three nights, unfortunately it was cloudy all weekend, but we enjoyed ourselves on the excellent ping pong table. The staff really know how to take care of you and will provide you with all the services you need. Thanks so much condor house!

• 8th Jun 2014

The hostel has great potential and the staff were absolutely brilliant however the hostel had a complete power cut whilst I was there. This led to no wifi, hot water or electricity in general for more than 24 hours. Obviously this is not great and is a one off issue. But no refund was offered after paying when I arrived, a small refund or an offer of another night stay at a slightly cheaper price would of been nice.

The sheets were covered in hair and the hostel employee was smoking inside the hostel, right next to our bedroom. The entire hallway smelled like smoke.

• 27th Apr 2014

it was very comfortable the staff is very helpful, the location is close to the beach and parks, meet some great friends and not to mention the long drinking nights....

Nice hostel with very friendly staff. The kitchen is big, the beds are very comfortable and bathrooms are always clean.

Kitchen not opened between 5 and 10 pm which seemed strange. Maybe it was just for the days we were there. Staff very friendly but seemed to have to work very long hours. Room was very clean and bathrooms okay. Would recommend if you are looking for a reasonably priced place where you can meet other travellers and have a good time.

Adriana, Gustavo and the rest of the staff are thrilling hosts, and provided us with excellent hospitality during our six night stay. The hostel is cosy, with warm and inviting common areas including an open courtyard in the back stocked with games and hip tables made from surfboards. The staff also helped organise a birthday party for our friend who checked in and helped us sort out activities and excellent dinner. Definitely a top choice for a social and warm stay in Lima.

• 9th Apr 2014

Good location and lovely staff. Breakfast was the only real let down - bread rolls with jam and 2/3 mornings the rolls were stale but we would recommend this hostel.

• 15th Mar 2014

Nice hostel. The room was a little musty but everything was clean and the common areas were well equipped and well maintained. Would stay here again.

I read some good reviews about Condor's House online when searching for a place to stay so I went for it. All the negative reviews I read were about trivial things so I felt good about my decision. When I arrived I was haggard from travel and they welcomed me with open arms. My Spanish was no muy bien but the staff had the English skills to make life easy. I wasn't sure what to expect of the town but was blown away, great people and a lot of fun things to occupy your time. Great place! love

• 12th Feb 2014