Condor's House Reviews

Calle Martin Napanga 137, Miraflores, Lima, Lima, Peru

Great hostel located a few minutes walk from the coast. Brilliant wifi in the communal areas but slow/not working in the dorms. Breakfast basic but was enough for me. Well-equipped kitchen with storage space. Loved having access to tea and coffee all the time. Staff very friendly and helpful. Bathroom floors rather dirty but given there's only a couple of shared showers between everyone this is understandable. Could do with an extra bathroom? Overall a really comfortable place to stay!

Staff is not helpful at all. I still cannot get over that guy who was working here 2 weeks ago. He was rude, unhelpful, and provided the worst service I have ever experienced in my life. Made us very angry.

My friend camera has been stolen on the hostel. The room we were sleeping in was VERY dirty : the mastress was just disugsting, sheets were dirty as well and we has no cover.

Staff was very friendly and helpful. The atmosphere was lacking or non existent. The biggest drawback was thethe bathrooms were filthy, like truck stop filthy.

For sure the most dirty hostel that I've been. The bathroom was just not made to be used by people, bedroom was also quite bad, painting on the wall coming down and old bed sheets. I wouldn’t stay again.

Great location, good local bus service nearby going to the historic center. Staff is very helpful in giving advice on what to do and see. bathroom could have been cleaner while I was there, but this clearly also depends on who else you share the dorm with. Overall great for a night or two.

Sweet little hostel with a comfy feel, great local and the staff are wicked cool!!

Good place away from central Miraflores. Didn't stay for that long but had a good time here. wish there was a locker to lock up your belongings. Would recommend!

Staff is nice,bed and breakfast are quite simple,also the bathroom, Everything is not bad,only one thing,it seems had a bed bug when I stayed! That's awful for me,so I won't come back this hostel again....

It is a very inviting friendly place the staff is amazing i loved every minute off it good position close to all you need

• 19th Apr 2015

The hostel is ok. If I was to go to Lima again I'd stay somewhere closer to the main park. They have a security gate at the front and a camera which is great. Lockers but some are broken. One of the staff members is very friendly but doesn't pick up on when you want some alone time. Hostel lacks a decent common room and the kitchen is basic.

Nice and helpfull staff. Breakfast really basic. Should pay maybe a little bit more attention to cleanliness, but there was toilet paper and soap in toilets which is a plus. Some reparations and paintings was going on when I was there.

Situated in Miraflores it has a good location. Staff was quite busy all the time and therefore sometimes not very helpful and they offered a quite expensive shuttle service when we asked for a taxi without telling us that it wouldn't be a taxi (seems to happen in other hostels too). That was a little unfair. Breakfast is basic bread, jam, coffee, tea and fruits. Not the best hostel we have been to, but still a good place to stay a few nights.

The general atmosphere with the other guests is amazing, great people from around the globe. THE problem at this hostel is two of the male staff: I have witnessed them aplroaching female guests and hitting on them with words that are on the edge of SEXUSAL HARRASMENT. I have seen this happening to a girl on the first our of my stay, and to 3 of my friends a few hours later, in the first case the girl checked out, in the latter they had to make it very clear that they are not interested. A SHAME.

Best part of this hostel is the awesome staff and the friendly atmosphere. Lots of great lounging areas including a front and back yard. Eduardo was wonderful and made us Pisco sours and took us salsa dancing. For what you're paying it's pretty clean. The bag storage area was tight and the door was practically breaking but I felt fine leaving my bag there.

Nice place, 10 minutes walk to kenedy park, 5 minutes to the beach, near bus stops, great atmosphere.

Enjoyed our stay, staff usually helpful and didnt have any issues with cleanliness for first time in a while. Nice chilled place, would go back!

This is a fantastic hostel! The staff are friendly, helpful and crazyfun. :) It's in a convenient and safe location. The breakfast is only bread and coffee - so could be better. However, you get what you pay for. :-P STAY MORE THAN 2 NIGHTS! This place is a home away from home.

• 16th Feb 2015

cool hostel, really big and spacious, very secure and in a great area. very very reasonable too. definitely recommend it!

A nice friendly small hostel. Basic breakfast. Poor wifi (doesn't reach bedrooms and not super quick, but OK). Only two showers and the bathrooms were dirty. But super cheap for Miraflores so you really cannot complain for the price.