Condor's House Reviews

Calle Martin Napanga 137, Miraflores, Lima, Lima, Peru

Great location and fun hostel. They organise nights out clubbing, possibly one for the younger crowd. Impressive large bathroom in my dorm, scalding hot water. Downsides lockers very small so nowhere convenient to put my laptop. The wifi seemed somewhat slow and overburdened.

Decent for the price. Beds are clean and 4 bed dorm was spacious. Small locker in room but no storage for larger items in rooms and no keys to rooms. Communal storage available if needed. Hostel was VERY noisy at night because of proximity of communal areas to dorms and people party inside. Mark was very helpful and included us in events etc so would be a good place for a solo traveller. BIG confusion over payment as they believed we hadn't paid when we had so we nearly missed our bus.

• 15th Jan 2015
  • New Zealand

Great hostel with really good staff that genuinely cares that you enjoy your stay.

First place we stayed during our trip through South America. Very accommodating and helpful, good location, tours available, place to lock up your bags and very clean. Would definitely stay here if I went back to Lima.

Surely one of my best stays during my trip. The staff is awesome, very talkative and dedicated. It really seems Condor's House only brings fun guests to spend the night. I meet over 15 - 20 people there, always a surprise after another.

• 2nd Jan 2015

a great hostel at a great location with great staffs. I enjoyed my stay there and met great people. The only exception was that the rooms did not have windows and it was always extremely stuffy. I had trouble sleeping sometimes. Otherwise it was a hostel with great vibes.

Absolutely amazing!

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • Colombia

Perfectly located.   great leisure area. very good this hostel. Well equipped kitchen and clean.

It's a perfect hostel.

• 15th Dec 2014

Awesome and super cheap, but don't think that the price has to do with the service... it has all the services another hostel would have.

Really nice staff. The only thing is that the showers are not the greatest and need some repairs but at least there's hot water.

Breakfast was a bit average but overall it was good value for the price you pay

• 26th Nov 2014

Arriving there at around midnight, I was a little surprised to see that everyone was partying, including the staff. My booking had not come through and when trying to get in touch with them by email a week in advance, I never got a response. Stayed there for one night. The staff was very nice though and the rooms too. Good place for a budget vacation.

• 22nd Nov 2014
  • Norway

Great athmosphere,good location,friendly staff,cheap...i really just can recommend it to anyone...

Great place to stay. Everything you need at hand........local transport, shops/supermarket, restaurants, ocean etc......Also for safety as it seemed to be in a safe area.

I definitely enjoyed my time in condor's house. The hostel is very well located, so I could walk for a few minutes to get to miraflores, the part of the city where there are all the economical and cultural events in lima. My room was clean and the staff was lovely and helpful, giving you any kind of suggestion about the city. Additionally, during the weekend I enjoyed great life music there, for free. I strongly recommend it.

• 24th Sep 2014

I've stayed for two nights and it was an excellent experience for the money I had, my dorm "Makaha" ( 8 bed mix dorm) was cozy & clean. Environment at this house is very relaxed to meet people as well as rest around the common areas (Lovely hammock at the garden). Thanks Max, Danitza & Giuliana! The staff is always happy to help you with anything you need to know while you visiting this crazy city!

They lacked decent lockers in the rooms and their were limited bathrooms for the number of beds. Location is okay but you need to walk quite a way to get to the downtown part of miraflores. The staff was great and made up for the fallen quality of the hostel.

The location of the condors house is aprox 10min walk from the beach and 15mins to the main strip. Nice staff, good hot showers, good location, average beds. Perfect if you are traveling with a group of people.

Staff was amazing, very nice and accommodating. Hostel was in great location and cleanliness was good.

• 10th Aug 2014