Condor's House Reviews

Calle Martin Napanga 137, Miraflores, Lima, Lima, Peru

Condor house is an interesting stay and for the most part great. Despite the toilet that went unfixed and leaked out onto the floor over night even after the staff were told many times. Also one guy repeatable tried to rip me off - money wise, between airport pick up, my room and 1 drink. It was very uncomfortable and very unpleasant. I wouldn't stay again but others may have a better experience with the other friendly staff.

Nice place, great location in Miraflores. Most of the staff were really nice and helpful! Too bad the breakfast wasn't much to cheer for. But all in all a hostel worth staying at!

The hostel got a good location, the staff is helpful, but the rooms and bathrooms were dirty most times, and the atmosphere was not too good! There are better hostels in miraflores

The staff were amazing and very helpful in advice on where to go, how to keep safe and adament on keeping us entertained at the hostel and providing us with local views and saving us money by helping us get taxis around

Good Atmosphere, international tourists, staff spoke good english. Breakfast is included (bread, jam, coffee or tea ~ nothing special but sufficient)

Security was not as good as i expected. There were only small lockers to put valuables in, and the form rooms were left unlocked all day long. The other downside was the washroom facilities. These were very unclean. However, beds were very comfortable.

Great hostel located a few minutes walk from the coast. Brilliant wifi in the communal areas but slow/not working in the dorms. Breakfast basic but was enough for me. Well-equipped kitchen with storage space. Loved having access to tea and coffee all the time. Staff very friendly and helpful. Bathroom floors rather dirty but given there's only a couple of shared showers between everyone this is understandable. Could do with an extra bathroom? Overall a really comfortable place to stay!

This is the worst hostel I have ever stayed in. It was dirty with mould all over the walls and there was absolutely no atmosphere. The bar was NEVER open and one member of staff was extremely rude and dismissive and loudly argued with a guest in about a personal matter in front of everyone else. Stay somewhere else in Miraflores!

Staff is not helpful at all. I still cannot get over that guy who was working here 2 weeks ago. He was rude, unhelpful, and provided the worst service I have ever experienced in my life. Made us very angry.

My friend camera has been stolen on the hostel. The room we were sleeping in was VERY dirty : the mastress was just disugsting, sheets were dirty as well and we has no cover.

Staff was very friendly and helpful. The atmosphere was lacking or non existent. The biggest drawback was thethe bathrooms were filthy, like truck stop filthy.