Condor's House Reviews

Calle Martin Napanga 137, Miraflores, Lima, Lima, Peru

Arriving there at around midnight, I was a little surprised to see that everyone was partying, including the staff. My booking had not come through and when trying to get in touch with them by email a week in advance, I never got a response. Stayed there for one night. The staff was very nice though and the rooms too. Good place for a budget vacation.

• 22nd Nov 2014
  • Norway

Great athmosphere,good location,friendly staff,cheap...i really just can recommend it to anyone...

Great place to stay. Everything you need at hand........local transport, shops/supermarket, restaurants, ocean etc......Also for safety as it seemed to be in a safe area.

I definitely enjoyed my time in condor's house. The hostel is very well located, so I could walk for a few minutes to get to miraflores, the part of the city where there are all the economical and cultural events in lima. My room was clean and the staff was lovely and helpful, giving you any kind of suggestion about the city. Additionally, during the weekend I enjoyed great life music there, for free. I strongly recommend it.

• 24th Sep 2014

I've stayed for two nights and it was an excellent experience for the money I had, my dorm "Makaha" ( 8 bed mix dorm) was cozy & clean. Environment at this house is very relaxed to meet people as well as rest around the common areas (Lovely hammock at the garden). Thanks Max, Danitza & Giuliana! The staff is always happy to help you with anything you need to know while you visiting this crazy city!

They lacked decent lockers in the rooms and their were limited bathrooms for the number of beds. Location is okay but you need to walk quite a way to get to the downtown part of miraflores. The staff was great and made up for the fallen quality of the hostel.

The location of the condors house is aprox 10min walk from the beach and 15mins to the main strip. Nice staff, good hot showers, good location, average beds. Perfect if you are traveling with a group of people.

Staff was amazing, very nice and accommodating. Hostel was in great location and cleanliness was good.

• 10th Aug 2014

I have stayed here several times before, but this time (august 2014) I had bed bugs at this hostel. I Had about 20 bites and even found a bed bug on the mattress which i showed to staff. they finally moved me to another room but before i found the bug they were skeptical that bed bugs were present.

I truly can't say enough about Condor's it's by far my favorite Hostel that I have stayed at. For me it was a home away from home, for what it's worth I came for three days and ended up extending. The Neighborhood is chill, hostel is always clean with great facilities and the staff is awesome. Whenever in Miraflores this is where I would stay :)

What more can I say---great staff, great location. If you are looking for the best stay in Miraflores, look no further than Condor's House.

Great staff, incredible location just outside the hustle of miraflores and really couldn't ask for better accommodation for the value. My friend and I stayed in condors house for three nights, unfortunately it was cloudy all weekend, but we enjoyed ourselves on the excellent ping pong table. The staff really know how to take care of you and will provide you with all the services you need. Thanks so much condor house!

• 8th Jun 2014