Condor's House Reviews

Calle Martin Napanga 137, Miraflores, Lima, Lima, Peru

Enjoyed our stay, staff usually helpful and didnt have any issues with cleanliness for first time in a while. Nice chilled place, would go back!

This is a fantastic hostel! The staff are friendly, helpful and crazyfun. :) It's in a convenient and safe location. The breakfast is only bread and coffee - so could be better. However, you get what you pay for. :-P STAY MORE THAN 2 NIGHTS! This place is a home away from home.

• 16th Feb 2015

cool hostel, really big and spacious, very secure and in a great area. very very reasonable too. definitely recommend it!

A nice friendly small hostel. Basic breakfast. Poor wifi (doesn't reach bedrooms and not super quick, but OK). Only two showers and the bathrooms were dirty. But super cheap for Miraflores so you really cannot complain for the price.

We arrived late at night with a reservation for 2 bed in a 6 bed dormitory. But getting there, there was 1 bed available only in that room and the other in a 8 bed dorm. We ended up in a small humid 2 bed dorm. There were no compensation for their mistake. No lockers available and no key to the room was given. I figured something different when i saw the rating to this place. Cleaning is not a strong point too. Staff was friendly `though but we don’t recommend the place after all...

The staff and the guest where really nice. Also on the entrance and welcome hall was really awesome.

Best hostel I know (this is my ninth, rest was in Europe), staff is amazing and helpful, the communal room with sofa's, bar, back garden with hammock, pingpong, good music and good people make it a great hostel with a relaxed and friendly vibe. You feel safe, both inside the hostel as outside, as its situated in the best part of Lima, Miraflores. All and all a great experience, if I return to Lima I will definitely go here again! -only point of critique: bathroom could be better and cleaner

Great location and fun hostel. They organise nights out clubbing, possibly one for the younger crowd. Impressive large bathroom in my dorm, scalding hot water. Downsides lockers very small so nowhere convenient to put my laptop. The wifi seemed somewhat slow and overburdened.

This is an awesome place to stay in Lima. Cool, helpful staff, good vibe for meeting other travelers. I had a great few days here.

Nice hostel, the coolest staff and people around. Such a nice place. Get the rooms up stairs, they're nicer!

Decent for the price. Beds are clean and 4 bed dorm was spacious. Small locker in room but no storage for larger items in rooms and no keys to rooms. Communal storage available if needed. Hostel was VERY noisy at night because of proximity of communal areas to dorms and people party inside. Mark was very helpful and included us in events etc so would be a good place for a solo traveller. BIG confusion over payment as they believed we hadn't paid when we had so we nearly missed our bus.

I had a great time at Condor's House. The staff went out of their way to be hospitable and helpful. It was a perfect place to meet new friends from around the world, relax, and have fun. I highly recommend this hostel to anyone traveling to Lima and hope to one day return!

• 14th Jan 2015

Great hostel with really good staff that genuinely cares that you enjoy your stay.

First place we stayed during our trip through South America. Very accommodating and helpful, good location, tours available, place to lock up your bags and very clean. Would definitely stay here if I went back to Lima.

Surely one of my best stays during my trip. The staff is awesome, very talkative and dedicated. It really seems Condor's House only brings fun guests to spend the night. I meet over 15 - 20 people there, always a surprise after another.

• 2nd Jan 2015

a great hostel at a great location with great staffs. I enjoyed my stay there and met great people. The only exception was that the rooms did not have windows and it was always extremely stuffy. I had trouble sleeping sometimes. Otherwise it was a hostel with great vibes.

Absolutely amazing!

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • Colombia

Perfectly located.   great leisure area. very good this hostel. Well equipped kitchen and clean.

It's a perfect hostel.

• 15th Dec 2014

Awesome and super cheap, but don't think that the price has to do with the service... it has all the services another hostel would have.