Condor's House Reviews

Calle Martin Napanga 137, Miraflores, Lima, Lima, Peru

The staff were amazing and very helpful in advice on where to go, how to keep safe and adament on keeping us entertained at the hostel and providing us with local views and saving us money by helping us get taxis around

Good Atmosphere, international tourists, staff spoke good english. Breakfast is included (bread, jam, coffee or tea ~ nothing special but sufficient)

Security was not as good as i expected. There were only small lockers to put valuables in, and the form rooms were left unlocked all day long. The other downside was the washroom facilities. These were very unclean. However, beds were very comfortable.

Great hostel located a few minutes walk from the coast. Brilliant wifi in the communal areas but slow/not working in the dorms. Breakfast basic but was enough for me. Well-equipped kitchen with storage space. Loved having access to tea and coffee all the time. Staff very friendly and helpful. Bathroom floors rather dirty but given there's only a couple of shared showers between everyone this is understandable. Could do with an extra bathroom? Overall a really comfortable place to stay!

This is the worst hostel I have ever stayed in. It was dirty with mould all over the walls and there was absolutely no atmosphere. The bar was NEVER open and one member of staff was extremely rude and dismissive and loudly argued with a guest in about a personal matter in front of everyone else. Stay somewhere else in Miraflores!

Staff is not helpful at all. I still cannot get over that guy who was working here 2 weeks ago. He was rude, unhelpful, and provided the worst service I have ever experienced in my life. Made us very angry.

My friend camera has been stolen on the hostel. The room we were sleeping in was VERY dirty : the mastress was just disugsting, sheets were dirty as well and we has no cover.

Staff was very friendly and helpful. The atmosphere was lacking or non existent. The biggest drawback was thethe bathrooms were filthy, like truck stop filthy.

For sure the most dirty hostel that I've been. The bathroom was just not made to be used by people, bedroom was also quite bad, painting on the wall coming down and old bed sheets. I wouldn’t stay again.

Great location, good local bus service nearby going to the historic center. Staff is very helpful in giving advice on what to do and see. bathroom could have been cleaner while I was there, but this clearly also depends on who else you share the dorm with. Overall great for a night or two.

Sweet little hostel with a comfy feel, great local and the staff are wicked cool!!

Good place away from central Miraflores. Didn't stay for that long but had a good time here. wish there was a locker to lock up your belongings. Would recommend!

Staff is nice,bed and breakfast are quite simple,also the bathroom, Everything is not bad,only one thing,it seems had a bed bug when I stayed! That's awful for me,so I won't come back this hostel again....

It is a very inviting friendly place the staff is amazing i loved every minute off it good position close to all you need

• 19th Apr 2015

The hostel is ok. If I was to go to Lima again I'd stay somewhere closer to the main park. They have a security gate at the front and a camera which is great. Lockers but some are broken. One of the staff members is very friendly but doesn't pick up on when you want some alone time. Hostel lacks a decent common room and the kitchen is basic.