Condor's House Reviews

Calle Martin Napanga 137, Miraflores, Lima, Lima, Peru

Kitchen not opened between 5 and 10 pm which seemed strange. Maybe it was just for the days we were there. Staff very friendly but seemed to have to work very long hours. Room was very clean and bathrooms okay. Would recommend if you are looking for a reasonably priced place where you can meet other travellers and have a good time.

Adriana, Gustavo and the rest of the staff are thrilling hosts, and provided us with excellent hospitality during our six night stay. The hostel is cosy, with warm and inviting common areas including an open courtyard in the back stocked with games and hip tables made from surfboards. The staff also helped organise a birthday party for our friend who checked in and helped us sort out activities and excellent dinner. Definitely a top choice for a social and warm stay in Lima.

• 9th Apr 2014

Good location and lovely staff. Breakfast was the only real let down - bread rolls with jam and 2/3 mornings the rolls were stale but we would recommend this hostel.

• 15th Mar 2014

I read some good reviews about Condor's House online when searching for a place to stay so I went for it. All the negative reviews I read were about trivial things so I felt good about my decision. When I arrived I was haggard from travel and they welcomed me with open arms. My Spanish was no muy bien but the staff had the English skills to make life easy. I wasn't sure what to expect of the town but was blown away, great people and a lot of fun things to occupy your time. Great place! love

• 12th Feb 2014

The people we met were very friendly, including the staff. However, the staff don't seem to communicate. As a result we were over charged by around 30 soles which luckily we noticed. One staff member played music all through the night which annoyed everyone in our dorm. Only 1 shower out of 3 worked. The wifi is not very good. The beer is really expensive- 3 times the price of the shop and are supposed to buy theirs. Bed was comfortable and dorm nice.

We were at Condor's House in Jan, due to sickness longer than hoped for. It is quite a party hostel and when you are sick not the best option in Miraflores. The cleaner (and there was only one for many ppl) was nice but got annoying. Some days he did not clean at all (I can tell since I stayed in bed all day...)and he was just talking to the guests, making his own breakfast before preparing it for the guests on time. It's also pretty sad that the owner doesn't understand when people dont drink.

nice staff, but sometimes drunk ;)

lovely hostel, close to the beach/boardwalk. rooms are clean beds are good, bathrooms are huge and clean. staff is really nice! not a big hostel, which gives it more a family atmosphere

The place was easy to find and is close to all of tourist places. The atmosphere was great and I felt safe in there especially since it was the first time in Peru for me. The staff is very friendly and help you out with anything you need.

• 6th Dec 2013

This is everything a hostel should be, clean, welcoming, safe...I am so glad I booked this hostel. Thanks to everyone for a fantastic stay:O)

• 7th Nov 2013
  • bowen747
  • Wales

Great location and super friendly cool staff. The atmosphere was great when I was there and I would definitely stay again. Loved the ping pong table!

• 23rd Oct 2013