Condotta House Reviews

Via della Condotta 3 (blue), Florence, Italy

I am very angry about this reservation on this hotel !!! this hotel is running in a private apartment. this hostess is such a cheater. this problem is she just gave us ONE ROOM and asked the money for two rooms !!! First, I asked her why, she just told me that I sent the wrong information to her. but I am very sure I did not ! and she threatened us !!!

• 30th Jul 2014
  • China

This hostel is in an amazing location. Easy to get anywhere from here, and within walking distance of so many amazing things. We had a great time staying at this hostel and the price was amazing. The small B&B atmosphere made for a very quiet environment. Staff wasn't around very much, but this wasn't an issue for us and she had maps available for Firenze for guests to have to help navigate the city. Would stay here again.

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts