Condotta House Reviews

Via della Condotta 3 (blue), Florence, Italy

The host was really helpful-even does washing for you if you ask him! Breakfast included at a local cafe round the corner-but remember to ask for the voucher for it! Rooms are great-very spacious! Bathroom was spotlessly clean, shower good, towels provided. Location is brilliant for Ponte Vecchio, Vasari Corridor, Uffizi Gallery etc and the host has some great tips for good gelato!!

Very central just meters away from shopping, dining, and sightseeing. Big nicely decorated rooms (cleaned everyday), comfy bed, very accommodating host, lovely stay altogether. Highly recommended. Thank you condotta house!

Had a fantastic stay, location is brilliant, owner was really friendly, felt secure. Pretty much felt like staying in a hotel. The included breakfast was very nice, and you can literally step out of your front door into the centre of Florence. Beds and rooms are great. Thoroughly recommended.

I am very angry about this reservation on this hotel !!! this hotel is running in a private apartment. this hostess is such a cheater. this problem is she just gave us ONE ROOM and asked the money for two rooms !!! First, I asked her why, she just told me that I sent the wrong information to her. but I am very sure I did not ! and she threatened us !!!

• 30th Jul 2014