Condotta House Reviews

Via della Condotta 3 (blue), Florence, Italy

I did not get to stay here. No one would answer the door. In they're defense I was a day late because I missed a train but I was there the next day during the middle of the day. I waited for an hour and no one came to the door. It was also somewhat difficult to find. The description does not tell you that you have to use the call button to get into the apartment complex.

Great people, happy and very helpful. We were welcomed in best possible way and send to go in best possible way. Traveling around a lot i would even say that i would chose them over hotels (unless you want to eat in hotel) BUT being in Florence and bound to your hotel food is big mistake.Don't hesitate to visit it best place i stayed in in long long time! Thank you dear Magda for everything!

• 21st Jul 2015
  • Switzerland

Very nice place and perfect location for central Florence! We did the twin private room - no AC and the air didn't circulate well but the staff gave us a fan and that helped. Bathroom and halway area was nice but pretty stuffy due to air circulation. Our fridge stopped working so our food spoiled - be sure to check it and ask staff to borrow the kitchen fridge (usually it's off limits). Overall, charming place!

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts