2.4
Rating 43 Total Reviews
2.4
Rating 43 Total Reviews
Confucious International Hostel Located at 38 WuDaoYing, Dongcheng District, Beijing.
China
Beijing 100007 38 WuDaoYing, Dongcheng District
24% 43
39.9483469 116.4151561
    Rooms available

• Sweden, Male, 31-40
11th Apr 2016
2.9

I arrived late at the hostel, because my flight was delayed, just to find that the hostel had given my room to someone else. And even thou there was other rooms free, they would have me pay extra to stay in these rooms. I ended up in a dorm paying for one night and then moved in to my ”booked” room the day after. I payed the remaining of the fee and went to a meeting. When I came back from the meeting they asked me to pay more money.

• England, Male, 18-24
4th Apr 2016
2.0

I booked the hostel, got a booking confirmation through from HostelWorld, and had paid a deposit. i then arrived and was told rudely and in dismissive fashion that there was no room. This is an atrocious and appalling way to treat a customer with a confirmed booking. The Hotel staff blamed it on your - HostelWorld's - booking system. I very luckily had a friend living in Beijing who bailed me out at the last minute or I would have had nowhere to stay. Appalling.