Connection Guesthouse Reviews

Kiraly 41, Budapest, Hungary

Good place to stay in. Though, wifi was not working.

Excellent location, walking distance to all the top tourist spots, and by the Jewish quarter/restaurant area. The guesthouse is comfortable, clean, delightful. A recently renovated guesthouse in a typical old building. The staff were friendly and very helpful. I would certainly recommend this place to others.

• 20th Sep 2013
  • Israel

Stayed for 3 nights in a private room. Very ncie and clean place in a good location. Very nice room and common area. If you taller than 1,80m you might think that the beds are a bit to short. It was very warm during my stay in Budapest and inside the room it was also very, very hot, for those summer days an AC could be in use also in the rooms. I would stay here again if i came to Budapest!

I just love 'Connection Guesthouse'! It's nicely decorated and it's sparkling clean. The staff are friendly and helpful. I would definitely return to Connection Guesthouse if I next visit Budapest.

View all Budapest Bed and Breakfasts