Fabulous 74 Total Reviews
Fabulous 74 Total Reviews
Connection Guesthouse Located at Kiraly 41, , Budapest.
Hungary
Budapest 1072 Kiraly 41
83% 74
47.5013442 19.0620517
    Rooms available

4th Aug 2015

I loved our stay here. It is right in the middle of town, walking distance to everything, and the place is spotless. The rooms are spacious and quiet and it feels like a real home. It's definitely not a party hostel, which was not what I wanted, so it's great for someone who's looking for relaxation. Even though the private rooms have shared bathrooms, they were clean and I never had to wait in line.

• England, Female, 31-40
16th Jul 2015

I cannot recommend this place more. Great location, lovely building and my private room (room 9 had two floors) was fab. I was really looked after by the manager during my stay and he was always happy to help - he even woke up early to call me a taxi to the airport when I had a morning flight. There was a bit of confusion when I arrived - you have to use a keypad to get in but any issues just call them to let you in. Get there using the metro - either Deak or Opera (closer). Will visit again :-)

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
6th Jul 2015

This guesthouse is beautiful. It was perfectly clean and the nicest I stayed in during my five week journey through the continent. The only let down was that there wasn't a fan in the rooms and it got very very warm at night.

30th Jun 2015

Charming guesthouse. The host is very fun an helpful. Rooms are well appointed. Wifi was a bit slow, but functional. Common areas are nicely decorated and welcoming. Fantastic location! Right on Kiraly, which is close to Andrassy and the major metro stop Deak. Super close to some great ruin bars and clubs if you're looking to go out1