Connection Guesthouse Reviews

Kiraly 41, Budapest, Hungary

I cannot recommend this place more. Great location, lovely building and my private room (room 9 had two floors) was fab. I was really looked after by the manager during my stay and he was always happy to help - he even woke up early to call me a taxi to the airport when I had a morning flight. There was a bit of confusion when I arrived - you have to use a keypad to get in but any issues just call them to let you in. Get there using the metro - either Deak or Opera (closer). Will visit again :-)

• 16th Jul 2015

Charming guesthouse. The host is very fun an helpful. Rooms are well appointed. Wifi was a bit slow, but functional. Common areas are nicely decorated and welcoming. Fantastic location! Right on Kiraly, which is close to Andrassy and the major metro stop Deak. Super close to some great ruin bars and clubs if you're looking to go out1

View all Budapest Bed and Breakfasts