Connemara National Park Hostel - Letterfrack Lodge Reviews

Letterfrack, Co. Galway, Connemara, Ireland

Awesome hostel, 50 meters from the national park and a great walk. The staff are great, especially Don who was super friendly and helpful. Really good atmosphere.

I had a great weekend staying in this lively and friendly hostel. Staff were great and had no problem with my last minute change of room request. Meals are available in the very reasonably priced restaurant... would recommend and stay again.

Really good location, walking distance to the national park. The rooms and the kitchen where really nice and clean and there was a really good selection of free food! Would recommend this hostel!

The hostel was absolutely terrible. Our room was directly behind the kitchen from the restaurant. The whole kitchen smells were in the room. The bathroom was large but dirty and broken. The pictures in the profile does not correspond to the facts. We definitely paid too much money for this property.

Staff was very friendly ja food excelent. Accodation were similar to camp ammondation, but we vere satisfied.

• 28th Jul 2014
  • Finland
  • Couple, 41+

Lovely big room and great to be able to check in early.

The hostel is in close proximity to the park. It is very clean and comfortable.

• 1st Jul 2014

We were blocked in the bathroom... 2 times... The bedroom was dirty, some dirty tissues in it... The bathroom was dirty to. Some enormous dirty bins just next to our door, and just next to our window (groundfloor)... NO CURTAINS IN THE BEDROOM. Good morning... The worst hotel ever.

• 27th Jun 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Irresponsible staff - I have called the guy and let him know, that I will be late - at midnight or later - his reply was: No problem, just when you arrive call the same number. When I was at the place I called and the phone was off, so I was left with no place to stay for a night.