Connemara National Park Hostel - Letterfrack Lodge Reviews

Letterfrack, Co. Galway, Connemara, Ireland

Excellent location, helpful and friendly staff. One of the better kitchens as far as space and options go. Cute town, and perfect for seeing the national park and the coast. Definitely recommend!

Best hostel ever. Very friendly staff, good breakfast, not overpriced. I felt a little cold, but I just forgot to ask to turn on the heater in my bedroom.

Awesome hostel, 50 meters from the national park and a great walk. The staff are great, especially Don who was super friendly and helpful. Really good atmosphere.

I had a great weekend staying in this lively and friendly hostel. Staff were great and had no problem with my last minute change of room request. Meals are available in the very reasonably priced restaurant... would recommend and stay again.