Connemara National Park Hostel - Letterfrack Lodge Reviews

Letterfrack, Co. Galway, Connemara, Ireland

Location was good. A bit noisy at night. Food was great. I recommend the lobster. Fresh from the bay. Don't stay on lower floor, very funky

We had some great days at a location that was perfect for our holiday!

Great great hostel!! Great food and staff were so sweet and friendly!!

Great place to stay right outside of the main entrance to Connemara National Park. The facilities were extremely clean and we felt very secure staying here. There is a restaurant connected which was great the next morning for us to have breakfast in. We loved it here! I would recommend it to anyone!

Made to feel very welcome. Great place

We loved our stay in Leterfrack, even with the rain. The staff were friendly no helpful. This is a beautiful part of Ireland, not to be missed.

• 29th Mar 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Excellent location, helpful and friendly staff. One of the better kitchens as far as space and options go. Cute town, and perfect for seeing the national park and the coast. Definitely recommend!

Best hostel ever. Very friendly staff, good breakfast, not overpriced. I felt a little cold, but I just forgot to ask to turn on the heater in my bedroom.