Connemara National Park Hostel - Letterfrack Lodge

Superb 526 Total Reviews

• Germany, Female, 31-40
17th Jun 2017
6.0

Weirdest check-in ever. First they couldn’t find my reservation, so they told me they are not the hostel, they're the lodge, and I’m in the wrong place. Then they did find my reservation and suddenly they became the hostel?? Then they gave me the wrong room key – twice. Staff seemed very new and uncomfortable/insecure in how to deal with guests. Hostel itself very average, basic. WiFi disconnected a few times but when it worked, it was ok. Good breakfast though!

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
30th May 2017

Wonderful place to stay! The staff was so friendly and accommodating, the hostel was clean and the room was spacious. If ever we return to Letterfrack, this will be most definitely the place we go to.

24th May 2017

I love this hostel! It's located right outside of Connemara National Park, next to Diamond Hill Park, great for hiking. My friend and I got to the hostel late (After 10pm), and our key was left out for us, and we paid in the morning. The breakfast is fantastic, and everyone there was helpful.

• Hong Kong, Mixed Group, 18-24
23rd May 2017

Thank you so much especially Matt and Janet who have been so incredibly lovely and informative and welcoming! Would love to come back and visit - stayed for 3 days 2 nights but definitely not enough.

18th May 2017

Great place to stay. Everyone was super friendly plus an amazing breakfast

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
17th May 2017

We had a lovely stay! Staff was super helpful & kind. Great location. Wish we could have stayed longer!

14th May 2017

Amazing. Very clean, perfect location, amazing staff.... the best hostel I've ever stayed in.

• AgusBS90
  • Argentina, Male, 25-30
14th May 2017

It is an excellent place to stay from every point of view. I totally recommend it.

• tfaller4443
  • USA, Female, 25-30
10th May 2017

Located just a short walk from the national park, pubs, bus stop, grocery market, and kylemore abbey, the location of the hostel couldn't be better. Clean rooms and bathrooms, an expansive and well-equipped kitchen, and a nice breakfast. The hot water wasn't working one of the days I stayed, otherwise everything was great.

• Northern Ireland, Male, 41+
5th May 2017

Staff excellent, breakfast more than expected, ensuite room everything that was needed. Would recommend.