Connemara National Park Hostel - Letterfrack Lodge Reviews

Letterfrack, Co. Galway, Connemara, Ireland

Simply amazing!!! Great place, perfectly situated in a charming village. Hiking paths start right in front of your door. Pubs, supermarket, restaurants... 2min walk. The facilities are spacious and confortable. Huge kitchen very well equipped. Breakfast included and rather flexible on the hours so that you can still get some juice and a toast if you slept too long... Mike, the owner and his wife are very friendly and helpful and will ensure you get the best out of your Connemara experience!

We came while renovations were being done on the lodge, but even the renovations did not inconvenience us in any way. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The location is so convenient - the pubs and stores as well as trails are all extremely close to the lodge.

• 12th Mar 2014

We had a wonderful experience & our 1st stay in a Hostel and would like to express a great big thank you to the very hospitable owner. We had a great time at Letterfrack Lodge!

• 9th Jan 2014

Great location,staff, breakfast, and hostel, only needs a bit more heat in the winter. Highly recommend this place and would love to go back.

good breakfast options

I enjoyed my stay here: dorm room and bathroom very clean and comfortable, staff very welcoming and friendly, very good breakfasts. I recommend this hostel. J'ai beaucoup apprécie mon séjour ici: dortoir et salle de bain très propres et confortables, personnel très accueillant et chaleureux et petits déjeuners copieux. Je recommande cette auberge.

I don't even know how to begin my review of this hostel. I had the most amazing time here in Letterfrack. The hoslitality demonstrated by Mike and the Letterfrack locals was amazing. I felt welcome from the moment I stepped inside. I was upgraded from a dorm to a private room, given advice on the region, served dinner, dropped off and picked up by Mike on a coastal walk he personally recommended. The breakfast, self catering kitchen and common area are very good also! Steps away from thepark too