Consilio Reviews

4 Whitestrand Avenue,Lower Salthill,Galway, Galway, Ireland

That was a very overwhelming experience! the host lady was very very nice! i arrived to the B&B at evening time and it was windy and rainy outside. the host lady was so considered about me, she gave me a towel, showed me the room and was asking do i need anything. when i told her i have to leave early, before the breakfast time, she wake up early too and made me a full Irish breakfast. that was really delicious Irish breakfast! I experienced a real Irish hospitality! I recommend it 100%

Thank you for your kind comments. I am glad that you enjoyed your experience of a Galway B&B and I hope that the rest of your visit to Galway was just as enjoyable. We always try to please and to take care of our visitors needs, as much as we can and we appreciate your thanks.

View all Galway Bed and Breakfasts