Constantinos Studios Reviews

Corner of Chaou & Kokkinou 64, Chania, Greece

This place was as described and comfortable. Everything worked and the surrounding area was pleasant - there were shops nearby and the restaurants were good. We liked the host who was pleasant, friendly and helpful and obviously liked his guests.

great place next to the beach! Constantino was a great host! I enjoyed my stay over there!

The staff was really attentive. One possible improvement would be to have WiFi signal in the whole room.

Excellent location not far to walk to everywhere. Downside is not having wifi in Dorms down the road and more kitchen utensils. But I enjoyed my stay I was in a 3 bed dorm and the 2 girls I was sharing with didnt come back first night and came back 6am on the day I was leaving bonus cause I practically had the room to myself so the smallness of the room didnt matter. I was very grateful to be able to sit in the cafe area and have access to free wifi and purchase cold beer. Enjoyed my stay.