8.4
Fabulous 200 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 200 Total Reviews
Constantinos Studios Located at Corner of Chaou & Kokkinou 64, , Chania.
Greece
Chania Crete 73134 Corner of Chaou & Kokkinou 64
84% 200
35.5134873 24.0082812
    Rooms available

• Sweden, Male, 18-24
23rd Aug 2016

The place is highly recommended. It is quite close to the city center and the owner is a wonderful person, very friendly and helpful. It's a must stay place.

9th Aug 2016
8.0

My stay was incredible, thanks to having 3 other incredible bunk mates who I spent tons of time with during my 3 night stay in Chania. As for the hostel itself, it's quite unusual considering it is further away from the actual studios. The price for a bed in my opinion is quite overpriced. But, I'm grateful to have stayed in a hostel in Chania during a busy time.

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
27th Jul 2016

Constantino was awesome. Very helpful from the moment we arrived. He helped show us where everything was and how to get to it. If we had any requests or questions, he would get it to us. The hostel its self was nice and very clean. I do reccomend going with enough people to fill a room because there is no lockers to keep your belongings. Other than there being no lockers. My stay at Constantino's was amazing and I would absolutely go back!

• Spain, Female, 18-24
24th Jul 2016
2.0

Very dirty everywhere, we didn't even want to touch anything! The location is not so good, there is a beach near by but nothing else. We were backpacking is we don't ask for much, but that was just dirty. So glad we just staid one night.

Sorry to hear that..All my other customers say it's very clean ..I'm in total shock about your remark..Thanks anyway for being so kind..

• Australia, Male, 18-24
23rd Jul 2016

Really good, cheap hostel in Chania. The best bit was Constantino himself, who helped organise day trips to Samaria and Elefonisi and let me leave my stuff there, as I had a night ferry, use his wifi and was just super helpful in general. Can recommend

• Wales, All Female Group, 18-24
20th Jul 2016
7.7

Overall, pleasant experience, Constantino (owner) is lovely ,he went through all the activities and places to see whilst in Chania and drove us to the hostel room which are only around 5 minutes from the main building.The 4 bedroom is small and does feel slightly cramped in the way the beds are quite close to each other but didn't really bother my friend and I as had a nice balcony to make up for it and a little kitchen area. The location is great , near to the beach , and near to main center:)

19th Jul 2016

Wonderful hostel, clean and confortable. Nice staff...wonderful friends, I had an amazing experience there!!

• Greece, All Female Group, 31-40
16th Jul 2016

Very friendly staff and owner. Mr. Constantinos was very responsive and very sweet and very willing to try to accommodate special requirements that might come up. We stayed in the hostel for the week-end, and while we were expecting crowded, bleak dorms and an impersonal atmosphere, we were instead met with a basic and small but very cute room, sheets and towels, and nice location in a quiet family neighborhood next to the sea. Very nice stay, great value for money, would visit again.

30th Jun 2016

No lockers but otherwise great place, bathroom and kitchenette in room, only 4 beds per room, two minutes from beautiful beach, nice balcony.

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
29th Jun 2016

Location was perfect, constantinos was very welcoming, flexible and friendly- all was perfect..=) Miss crete already!