Constantinos Studios Reviews

Corner of Chaou & Kokkinou 64, Chania, Greece

great place next to the beach! Constantino was a great host! I enjoyed my stay over there!

The staff was really attentive. One possible improvement would be to have WiFi signal in the whole room.

Excellent location not far to walk to everywhere. Downside is not having wifi in Dorms down the road and more kitchen utensils. But I enjoyed my stay I was in a 3 bed dorm and the 2 girls I was sharing with didnt come back first night and came back 6am on the day I was leaving bonus cause I practically had the room to myself so the smallness of the room didnt matter. I was very grateful to be able to sit in the cafe area and have access to free wifi and purchase cold beer. Enjoyed my stay.

My brother n I stayed there 4 nights on our Eurotrip and Constantino is the Man. Very Hospitable guy. Willing to help u out and gave us a lot of options for things to do during our stay. Location was just 2-3 blocks to the beach 10 min walk from old town. room was a small two bedroom w a tiny balcony but exactly what my bro n I needed. .We were out n about anyway. The Lounge is great to kick it, get WiFi, and grab a beer

I loved!!!Sr. Constantino is VERY prepared to receive people, his english is clear, he has some trips to offer and everything you ask he knows or wants to help!!The place is 3 minutes by foot to the beach...I really want to go back!!!

DORM:bathrooom was excellent (clean

Constantino is great! He will do all the necessary things to make your stay be an excellent one. Thanks!

• 6th Sep 2014

It was ok. The air conditioning was broken.

Just really good with a very friendly owner.

The owner is very friendly and happy to help in any way. You have no problem finding your way from there to the beach or Old Town. The price was very reasonable for the quality of the facilities.

The apartment i lived in was great with big beds. kichen with everything so you could make your own dinner. Toilett and shower inside. And a great balcony with sea vew. 50 m to the beach and 400 m to the old town perfect location. The konossos daytripp was very intresting and did,t cost more than 29+6 euro a great deal. I was very satisfied with my stay. MIKE SWEDEN.

The location of the studios was great- conveniently located extremely close to the beach and the old town/Venetian harbor is about 15min walk away. The apartment was clean and well equipped however quite small. The hotel owner is extremely friendly and more than happy to help you out with any questions you might have.

• 26th Jun 2014
  • Estonia

Costas is super nice, friendly, informative and very helpful! chania is super fun and easy to get to other areas of crete... My only complaints are that there isn't wifi in the hostel building and also I felt a little uncomfortable that a double room was booked as mixed dorm since its a little too intimate for my taste in a dorm.

No bulb in bedside lamp and no one to ask for replacement.

• 28th May 2014

Just stayed here for the night before my flight out but the owner was super friendly and helpful. We stayed in the dorms and they were great!

Great breakfast unad very nice staff. The house is clean and the owner speaks perfect English and is very charming! A great place to stay in Chania!

• 3rd May 2014