8.4
Fabulous 207 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 207 Total Reviews
Constantinos Studios Located at Corner of Chaou & Kokkinou 64, , Chania.
Greece
Chania Crete 73134 Corner of Chaou & Kokkinou 64
84% 207
35.5134873 24.0082812
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 25-30
17th Sep 2016
6.3

Not enough room to swing a cat.The hostel isn't as close the the city centre as the website makes out to be because he puts the address of the reception. Double the distance on website. Owner was friendly to begin with, giving us directions and ideas of things to do, but DON'T make a sarcastic joke, as he won't understand you will see fire in his eyes and that friendly look will disappear for the rest of your stay. Lock on the dorm door seems to be fitted by an idiot. You get what you pay for.

There is a difference between a sarcastic joke and a condescending one.. Thank you for staying.. We are people just like you.. I try to respect everyone!!!!!

• Sweden, Female, 31-40
14th Sep 2016

Im very happy with my stay. Constantino was very helpful and kind. I stayed in one of the dorms, very clean and has kitchen facilities in the room! Very close to the beach, supermarket and bakeries. The atmosphere in the room was great so even if I travelled alone I was never alone, met very nice people who were also travelling alone. Totally recommend the place.

• tiraconnell
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
31st Aug 2016

This is probably one of the best places I have stayed. Constantino really goes out of his way to inform you of all the tours/activities/restaurants Chania/Crete has to offer. Very friendly and very helpful. Had so much here. Quiet atmosphere in the suites which is what we needed after our long days. Super close to the beach and restaurants. You feel like home here. Rooms are spacious and clean and the best pillow and bed Ive slept on my entire trip through Greece. I would come back for sure.

28th Aug 2016

Place was quite good for my stay in Chania. Dorms were a little squishy for four people, but otherwise were very functional. Location is right next to quite a nice beach and 15 mins walk from the main town which was perfect for quiet evenings to chill out. No lockers in the room unfortunately. Constantino was very helpful and very nice - even took the care to drive us and show us the dorms at 7 in the morning. Atmosphere is a bit dead though - definitely more of a hotel feel than a hostel one.

• Sweden, Male, 18-24
23rd Aug 2016

The place is highly recommended. It is quite close to the city center and the owner is a wonderful person, very friendly and helpful. It's a must stay place.

9th Aug 2016
8.0

My stay was incredible, thanks to having 3 other incredible bunk mates who I spent tons of time with during my 3 night stay in Chania. As for the hostel itself, it's quite unusual considering it is further away from the actual studios. The price for a bed in my opinion is quite overpriced. But, I'm grateful to have stayed in a hostel in Chania during a busy time.

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
27th Jul 2016

Constantino was awesome. Very helpful from the moment we arrived. He helped show us where everything was and how to get to it. If we had any requests or questions, he would get it to us. The hostel its self was nice and very clean. I do reccomend going with enough people to fill a room because there is no lockers to keep your belongings. Other than there being no lockers. My stay at Constantino's was amazing and I would absolutely go back!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
26th Jul 2016
6.3

The hostel location is far away from anything good. Hard to meet people & run down rooms

• Spain, Female, 18-24
24th Jul 2016
2.0

Very dirty everywhere, we didn't even want to touch anything! The location is not so good, there is a beach near by but nothing else. We were backpacking is we don't ask for much, but that was just dirty. So glad we just staid one night.

Sorry to hear that..All my other customers say it's very clean ..I'm in total shock about your remark..Thanks anyway for being so kind..

• Australia, Male, 18-24
23rd Jul 2016

Really good, cheap hostel in Chania. The best bit was Constantino himself, who helped organise day trips to Samaria and Elefonisi and let me leave my stuff there, as I had a night ferry, use his wifi and was just super helpful in general. Can recommend