Container Hotel Reviews

No.1, Jalan Delima, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

The hotel is dead in the whole week I was there there was only 2 others staying in the dorm rooms one guy who was traveling and another who lived at the hotel which was kind of odd the wifi never works every couple of hours I would have to ask them to re boot it so I could get some work done and to be able to check social media the staff are some of the most unfriendly staff going the manager just sits at the desk playing games all day and then when the night worker comes in he does all the work

The staff here were not helpful, I felt like a bother anytime I asked questions about this city... And one male staff member was peeing in the unisex bathroom with the door open and didn't wash his hands after. Another problem was the noise of the restaurant next door, crazy loud, but it stops after 11 pm. I loved thr idea and style of this place but the lack of hospitality of the staff (I was a single female traveler) really ruined it for me.

Dorm rooms are a little cramped but beds are very comfortable.Very clean and nice place, liked the concept a lot and it was easy to find. Staff are nice and professional since it is technically a hotel. The only thing I didn't like about it was the location. It's not *that* close to anything, the gas stations around close early, quite a walk to the metro stop, ATM and 24 hour service places. But still a good stay.

I enjoyed my stay here for the nolvalty effect. However i do think it is over priced for what it is. Staff were helpful to a point but seem to have difficulty ordering taxis to here and that was all i needed the staff for. The location is good easy walk to petronas towers. And shopping centre. Very clean. I love chat time drinks.

Great location, and there is Chatime ( small cafe for drinks) in front of the hostel so u can get drinks from there. But the toilet was not that clean as someone didn't flushed properly, and running out of toilet papers, shampoo and body wash.

• 5th Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

I gave this hostel a try because I was interested in containers as living spaces...from the inside you would not now they were containers...modern, clean, secure, free wifi. Star shuttle will take you right to the hostel from the airport....so easy to find. Walking distance to the main shopping and nightlife so the location works. Thanks!

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels