7.8
Very Good 323 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 323 Total Reviews
Coogee Beach House Located at 171 Arden st Coogee, , Sydney.
Australia
Sydney New South Wales 2034 171 Arden st Coogee
78% 323
-33.9186128 151.2574267
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 18-24
29th Aug 2016
7.7

the hostel was in a great location close to bus line, beaches, restaurants and stores....my only complaint is that we had to pay for wifi and a towel...

• Australia, Female, 25-30
13th Aug 2016
5.4

I was pretty unimpressed by this place. The rooms were basic but ok. My locker didn't lock properly. Bathrooms aren't that nice. Kitchen is ok, lots of room for people to store their food. There is a lounge with a big tv and some couches. Worst thing about the place was the other people staying there. A lot of them had been there long time and it just didn't have the normal friendly vibe of the many other hostels I've stayed in. I wouldn't ever stay here again.

• England, Female, 18-24
7th Aug 2016
7.4

I stayed here whilst working nearby. Nice location right next to coogee beach but not that great for the city center although it is easy to get there, it just takes a while.. The hostel was very very cold as it was winter and they didn't have heating but they provided warm blankets. They only had one hairdryer which was always being used whenever I needed it, wet hair made me feel colder! reception only open from 8am till 8pm. good kitchen facilities

• England, Male, 18-24
12th Jul 2016
8.0

The location is superb and the included 'breakfast' of toast is a nice touch. The living area has a huge tv and nice sofas, but my issue was with the fact that front desk closes at 8pm so when I arrived at 11pm I was let in by a stoned guest and there was 5 minutes of confusion as to how I'd get my key (turns out it was left in an envelope in the lobby). Also it was kind of weird how there people staying at the hostel for months as a base for working. Great location though!

• Mexico, Male, 18-24
6th Jul 2016

The location could not be better. Great place to make friends and enjoy the beach.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
27th May 2016
7.4

Very nice stay. Had everything that I needed. Ample showers and toilets that were clean. Breakfast included. Expensive but in a good area.

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
17th May 2016

I've stayed here a few times and always come back. The staff are great. A set of curtains wouldn't go a miss in the bedrooms but compared to some hostels it's fine.

• England, Male, 18-24
24th Apr 2016

Very nice and friendly staff.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
28th Mar 2016

I noticed I was charged an extra $5 on my credit card for "internet". I didn't authorize that purchase because I didn't want to use their internet. The way I did my browsing was tethering my phone's data to my tablet because I still had so many GB left. In being charged an extra $5, one would think I'd be given information to access their internet at the front desk, such as the network name and the password to login to it, which I was never given. Other than that, good place.