7.8
Very Good 332 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 332 Total Reviews
Coogee Beach House Located at 171 Arden st Coogee, , Sydney.
Australia
Sydney New South Wales 2034 171 Arden st Coogee
78% 332
-33.9186128 151.2574267
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 25-30
21st Oct 2016
5.7

We arrived at 11pm, later than we expected, but had to wait 20 min outside in the dark until we could be let in. Tried ringing both of the outside office hours numbers listed, and no one picked up. I tried buzzing numerous times, and once again not one person opened the door, I had to come in following a hostel guest who gave us our room key which was sitting idly on the front table. We were barged in on to make payment at 6pm the next day while we were resting. Completely disorganised

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
17th Oct 2016

Enjoyed staying here overall. The location couldn't really be any better; 2 min walk to the beautiful beach, and shops all around. The hostel is on the smaller side, and doesn't allow alcohol, which I actually liked because I had just spent 6 weeks in a party hostel. The one downfall was that you have to pay for wifi, so that sucks. I went to the McDonalds close by but they don't have outlets and my computer died. Not too big of a deal though!

• USA, Male, 18-24
29th Aug 2016
7.7

the hostel was in a great location close to bus line, beaches, restaurants and stores....my only complaint is that we had to pay for wifi and a towel...

• Australia, Female, 25-30
13th Aug 2016
5.4

I was pretty unimpressed by this place. The rooms were basic but ok. My locker didn't lock properly. Bathrooms aren't that nice. Kitchen is ok, lots of room for people to store their food. There is a lounge with a big tv and some couches. Worst thing about the place was the other people staying there. A lot of them had been there long time and it just didn't have the normal friendly vibe of the many other hostels I've stayed in. I wouldn't ever stay here again.

• England, Female, 18-24
7th Aug 2016
7.4

I stayed here whilst working nearby. Nice location right next to coogee beach but not that great for the city center although it is easy to get there, it just takes a while.. The hostel was very very cold as it was winter and they didn't have heating but they provided warm blankets. They only had one hairdryer which was always being used whenever I needed it, wet hair made me feel colder! reception only open from 8am till 8pm. good kitchen facilities

• England, Male, 18-24
12th Jul 2016
8.0

The location is superb and the included 'breakfast' of toast is a nice touch. The living area has a huge tv and nice sofas, but my issue was with the fact that front desk closes at 8pm so when I arrived at 11pm I was let in by a stoned guest and there was 5 minutes of confusion as to how I'd get my key (turns out it was left in an envelope in the lobby). Also it was kind of weird how there people staying at the hostel for months as a base for working. Great location though!

• Mexico, Male, 18-24
6th Jul 2016

The location could not be better. Great place to make friends and enjoy the beach.