7.7
Very Good 316 Total Reviews
7.7
Very Good 316 Total Reviews
Coogee Beach House Located at 171 Arden st Coogee, , Sydney.
Australia
Sydney New South Wales 2034 171 Arden st Coogee
77% 316
-33.9186128 151.2574267
    Rooms available

• Mexico, Male, 18-24
6th Jul 2016

The location could not be better. Great place to make friends and enjoy the beach.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
27th May 2016
7.4

Very nice stay. Had everything that I needed. Ample showers and toilets that were clean. Breakfast included. Expensive but in a good area.

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
17th May 2016

I've stayed here a few times and always come back. The staff are great. A set of curtains wouldn't go a miss in the bedrooms but compared to some hostels it's fine.

• England, Male, 18-24
24th Apr 2016

Very nice and friendly staff.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
28th Mar 2016

I noticed I was charged an extra $5 on my credit card for "internet". I didn't authorize that purchase because I didn't want to use their internet. The way I did my browsing was tethering my phone's data to my tablet because I still had so many GB left. In being charged an extra $5, one would think I'd be given information to access their internet at the front desk, such as the network name and the password to login to it, which I was never given. Other than that, good place.

6th Mar 2016

Best hostel in Coogee, ended up staying here for weeks and coming back when passing through Sydney because I loved it so much. Not much of a social scene but the place felt like a second home. No alcohol policy might deter some people but it keeps the place quiet and safe. Location could not be more ideal, 2 minute walk to to beach and surrounded by excellent cafes, restaurants and bars. Coogee was one of my most loved places in Australia and I would recommend this hostel to anyone. Miss it!!

• England, Female, 25-30
3rd Mar 2016
6.3

Great location but the rooms were not good. Lots of long term stayers and the facilities were not clean. It's a good place to pay your head for a night or 2, other than that-I'd stay somewhere wlse

22nd Feb 2016

You can't beat the location here. It was clean and the staff was friendly. I would say the only downside was rude roommates that stay there long term.

21st Feb 2016
5.1

Bathrooms are seriously old and tatty, with most showers dripping all day long, and yet signs up for us to limit our shower to 7 mins to "save the planet ". Not enough lockers for each bed so I didn't get one , as all the others were long termers (luckily they were really nice ). Kitchen is also old and small and I wouldn't want to cook in there. The tv lounge was nice and a calm atmosphere. also only 1 min to the beach.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
14th Feb 2016
7.4

Fantastic location- literally a few steps from the beach and next door to a smoothie cafe. Big place with large TV common area- games/ books/ DVDs all included. Free use of surfboards, body boards and a good terrace area. However many long termers and fairly quiet so if travelling alone looking to meet others perhaps not the place for you unless you're searching for a peaceful break.