Cool Hostel Reviews

44 La Rambla 2nd Floor, Barcelona, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

Location was very good but other things were really disappointing.

Honestly I can say that the staff were so kind and friendly. Also the price and cleaning parts were amazing. The only problem is to find the hostels signboard. You should effort to find the enterance.

This place is a gem unless you want to meet people!! Perfect location, clean, Safe, and cheap!! We didn't expect much for the price but it was fantastic...there's no reception so you have to work around that but the guy who was running the place was lovely and accommodating...we didn't want to leave!

This is my prizes for hostel Ole. I stay there this time because Cool hostel began remont. I`m very glad that I see another hostel in Barcelona. I`m very greatful to Cool hostel that change my booking themselve and everything was good for us.