Cool Hostel Reviews

44 La Rambla 2nd Floor, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

I loved staying at cool hostel! I met so many great people and it was like living with a group of friends. The location was perfect! I would definitly stay here again if i go back to Barcelona.

Staff was friendly and nice

I stayed one night and it was okay. Location is good but during the night we had balcony's door open so it was loud but I used earplugs. I think it's good value for your money! I could stay there again!

• 29th Nov 2014
  • Finland

Staff is very cool. The location is just perfect, on the main street of Barcelona. Extremly cheap and good conditions, I would definetely return. It was an awesome stay with cozy atmosphere!

very good

Walked up and down the street for 20mins looking for a sign for hostel- there was none. Felt uncomfortable being a solo female traveller, no lock on door, given no key, no lockers, staff unhelpful. *** I walked into 'reception' and asked if it was legit*** Would never stay again due to safety

It's perfect for a night&go but no chill out in it

• 27th Aug 2014

This hotel is very dirty and foul, even being much well localized not worth it Este hostel é muito sujo e fedorento, mesmo sendo muito bem localizado não vale a pena.

The showers and toilets were not clean. Especially the small shower. It was really yellow on the sides, and there were a lot of hairs everywhere. Especially this big piece of black hair knotted into each other, made me want to puke every time I looked at it. The address should be easy to find because it's right at La Rambla. But the front door looks very scary. When you look into the window of the door, you see this dirty, old stairs. I didn't think this would be the hostel, so I walked around

• 25th Aug 2014

Basic kitchen. Basic rooms but good location and for how cheap it was it was in the perfect place and doable. Average but ok.

I had no issues while staying at Cool Hostel. Though it was just one floor and had no real common area to hang out in, it somehow still felt cozy. The receptionist from Czech Republic (I'm sorry I never asked her name!) was really friendly and genuine. She was a hard worker. I would recommend lockers for each guest, even small ones. The kitchen had everything you would need. Las Ramblas was loud at night but with the fan on I couldn't really hear it. The location was absolutely perfect!

• 11th Aug 2014
  • Czech Republic

I recommend

Every one at cool hostel was really chilled and helpful! Had no issues at all!! Best spot on the rambla aswell!!!! :)

• 29th Jul 2014