Cool Hostel Reviews

44 La Rambla 2nd Floor, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

Points in favor: the location is really awesome and, for the price, I was hoping a bedroom worse than what I saw. However, it was not very secure (you don't have a key for the room - it is opened all the time, including when you are sleeping). They have a camera that records the door of the female room, ok, but a camera cannot prevent anything. And in the last night I couldn't sleep because the members of the staff were talking reaaally loud in the reception until 4 or 5 in the morning.

• 24th Apr 2015

Staff is very friendly and the location is very good, near to a metro station and right in the most famous open air shopping center of Barcelona.

Staff was amazing, but the cleanliness of the place was horrible. I'm not sure the bed sheets get changed out fully and the beds are below average for your money.

When taking a shower at night, the day is often not come out only a temperature close to the water as possible. Kitchen, living is narrow.

The location was awesome, it really is in the center of everything. Because of this, it was a bit loud since partying goes until 6 am. There was pretty much no security. It seemed as if anyone could buzz in, we didn't have a key to our room, and there wasn't any place to lock valuables up. (There was a small locker only staff had access, but I didn't want to constantly ask them for my camera, etc). Hot water was hit or miss. Overall, worth the cheap price though for the central location.

Really nice hostel that wear really well its name, it's a really cool place. It's ideal to go to party into Barcelona's center at night and also to visit the center of the town at day. It looks like a collocation in a big flat and the workers are really kind. The only bad point for me was bad educated people that came back at night or wake up early and didn't respect people sleeping, but you can find that kind of people everywhere, so ^^ Anyway... Go to Cool hostel !!

• 13th Feb 2015

I loved staying at cool hostel! I met so many great people and it was like living with a group of friends. The location was perfect! I would definitly stay here again if i go back to Barcelona.

Staff was friendly and nice

I stayed one night and it was okay. Location is good but during the night we had balcony's door open so it was loud but I used earplugs. I think it's good value for your money! I could stay there again!

• 29th Nov 2014
  • Finland

Staff is very cool. The location is just perfect, on the main street of Barcelona. Extremly cheap and good conditions, I would definetely return. It was an awesome stay with cozy atmosphere!