Cool Hostel Reviews

44 La Rambla 2nd Floor, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

Really nice hostel that wear really well its name, it's a really cool place. It's ideal to go to party into Barcelona's center at night and also to visit the center of the town at day. It looks like a collocation in a big flat and the workers are really kind. The only bad point for me was bad educated people that came back at night or wake up early and didn't respect people sleeping, but you can find that kind of people everywhere, so ^^ Anyway... Go to Cool hostel !!

• 13th Feb 2015

I loved staying at cool hostel! I met so many great people and it was like living with a group of friends. The location was perfect! I would definitly stay here again if i go back to Barcelona.

Staff was friendly and nice

I stayed one night and it was okay. Location is good but during the night we had balcony's door open so it was loud but I used earplugs. I think it's good value for your money! I could stay there again!

• 29th Nov 2014
  • Finland

Staff is very cool. The location is just perfect, on the main street of Barcelona. Extremly cheap and good conditions, I would definetely return. It was an awesome stay with cozy atmosphere!

very good

Walked up and down the street for 20mins looking for a sign for hostel- there was none. Felt uncomfortable being a solo female traveller, no lock on door, given no key, no lockers, staff unhelpful. *** I walked into 'reception' and asked if it was legit*** Would never stay again due to safety

It's perfect for a night&go but no chill out in it

• 27th Aug 2014