Cool Vibes Beach Front Hostel Reviews

Main Street, 100m south of el Restaurante el Coco, Dominical, Costa Rica

There needs to be a better rating than excellent! Great hostel, great staff, great town. The hostel is located right on the beach, which makes days split between hammock time and beach time an absolute joy. The hostel is clean, generally quiet, with a relaxed atmosphere that makes it super easy to meet people and make friends. All the ammenities you could want in a hostel, and surfboard rentals as well. Great deal! Great place! I miss it already.

Awesome hostel right on the beach. Very helpful staff. I spent 4 nights here and wanted to stay longer, very relaxed vibe with great common areas.

Lovely place, full of cool friendly people

Very nice place right in front of the ocean. Really welcoming staff. Great place for meeting new people !

One of my favourite hostels - the atmosphere is great and the hostel is very cool

Sri was as good a host as you will get. He was extremely accommodating and helpful. Had a good group of travelers during my stay and very friendly cats so I enjoyed my time there. Not a party hostel but good common area to hang out w/ people.