Cool Vibes Beach Front Hostel Reviews

Main Street, 100m south of el Restaurante el Coco, Dominical, Costa Rica

If I could have given this hostel a better rating than 100, I would have. Staff is so friendly, and helpful. Place is so clean, comfortable and nice. It's the perfect atmosphere... I will be back :)

• 27th Aug 2014

Very cool hostel. Can't beat the price or location (proximity to the beach). My only complaint would be the lack of a working fan near my bed, which made for a hot stuffy night of sleep. But the mosquito netting was great. I would definately recommend the hostel to a friend and I'll stay there again if I pass through Dominical.

• 25th Jul 2014

Sri wasn't around much but the volunteers Kaycee and Abby were amazing. Super friendly and willing to give any advice or answer any question. They actively cleaned and kept the place looking as good as they could.

Overlooks the beach, very laid back atmosphere

Fantastic hostel to stay at: right on the beach, super friendly and helpful staff, very very clean, cheap board rental, great common room, etc etc

I didn't notice, but some people we were with thought the pillows were nasty. Just passing it on because otherwise everything was unbelievably clean and awesome.

• 28th Apr 2014