Cool & Bed Reviews

32 quai Arloing, Lyon, France

A very nice, funky place for short period of time. Very good breakfast and common area with good facilities. Though it's a little bit away (off) from the (historical) town center, it is manageable for value for money.

I got to the Hostel after midnight because my flight had been delayed and there was asbolutely no problem. There was a very nice night guy there to check me in, give me a tour of the place, give me suggestions as of what to do in Lyon and the surrounding cities, and... wait for it... I EVEN COULD GET FOOD!! I was starving and it turned out they have a grill open if you fell like a panini or a burger, so I was a happy camper :) It wasn't as close to the town center though, but it is close to othe

not bad, reasonable prices and the room is big so even with 14 or so people in there your not cramped

Very friendly staff. Breakfast included ! If u want a place to meet new people go there ;)

• 9th Oct 2014

Staff was great. The location is a bit away from metro. There are no locks on the room doors. Also, the men's showers require you to push a button and water comes out only for a little while so then repeat. The common area was nice and welcoming.

I stayed for three nights with my friend there, and the location wasn't easy to find at first, but it was actually quite close. just for the first time, it was confused. Cool and Bed isn't a big hostel, but we liked it better than any big hostels. very cozy, and most of all, it was quite clean! and the staffs were so nice and ...........I think I will use this hostel again if I visit Lyon again:)

• 25th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

Tried to find something I did not like... could not do it... HIGHLY RECCOMEND JAMES V. ARGYROUPOLI CRETE GREECE SEPT 2014

• 25th Sep 2014

Super friendly staff!I will come back in the next time:)

스텝들도 친절하고 호스텔도 깨끗했습니다. 리옹을 여행하는 한국인 대부분이 이쪽으로 숙소를 잡는 것 같더라구요.

A good welcome. I liked this hostel and since it is kind of small it is easier to interact with other guests. It's far away from the train station and the city center but this is not a problem since the bus stop is right outside of the hostel. A little tricky to find the entrance the first time. It is good that breakfast is included. The staff is friendly and very helpful. The hostel is in general well cleaned but maybe something should be done about the small mould problem in the showers.

Pretty funny place to stay - always something going on and it's pretty social which is nice. Staff are very nice, if even a little eccentric (adds to the atmosphere). Stayed in the 16 bed dorm and it was huge. You'd never think there were that many people in it. Breakfast was average, standard fare but was served until 11am which was handy. If you want a fun place to stay this should satisfy!

A little bit far from city centre,but no so far from metro,and other things are all great.

Great hostel! Very Clean, includes breakfast, a 20 min walk from the old centre of lyon, 5 min walk from subway, big rooms, staff very helpfull (mathieu is awesome!), there are lockers for each one in the rooms (take your own lock), lamps in each bed. The only thing is that for the toiletts you have to cross the bar, but the hostel is so nice that it didn't really mattered that much. I enjoyed very much my stay. Definetely would return!

There is no lock on any door, not on the income door downstaires and not on the bedrooms. I understand that they want to create an open environment but a batch system on the bedroom doors would make me feel a lot safer at night.

• 12th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

Very nice hostel, I enjoyed staying here a lot

This is a really cool place with nice atmosphere and good facilities! Recommend it.

Very good hostel. The staff are outstanding. It's wise to rent a locker - there are no locks on the bedroom doors.

I would definitely return to this hostel. My only complaint would be the showers were moldy, but i just wore my sandles and that was fine. The staff were super helpful, and very kind. :)

A nice backpacker's hostel with a lot of services like a fully functional kitchen, laundry service, they make burgers etc. Some of the staff members are a little over the top and making fun on peoples' expenses. The bed in 6-bed dorm was fine.

Amazing hostel with fantastic atmosphere and friendly staff. Hostel is full of life and has a great bar. Free breakfast too. Its a little far from the train station but thats the only negative

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5