Cool & Bed Reviews

32 quai Arloing, Lyon, France

it is a little far from the center but it has great company, breakfast. and Lyons is a great town. :)

Liked this hostel. Staff is great, super friendly and went above and beyond to try to find me transport to the airport when my flight was leaving while the metro was closed. Location is a bit far from center but it's clean, good value, etc. Will come back when I'm in Lyon for sure.

Lots of people from around the world. Cool place, the rooms were nice and with good space. Lockers have a perfect size. Bathrooms ok. Clean. Its far from doentown lyon and fron the subway. Thats the only problem.

Good hostel with a great atmosphere. The staff were always really nice and friendly. The only negative things I can say is that it would be nice if the rooms had locks and also if you could control the temperature in the showers, mine was always too hot. The hostel was a little far from the metro but the location felt safe and there were lots of shops nearby so it was still a good location

Nice place and great staff, but quite far from the metro.

I stayed at Cool & Bed for a few nights and I was definitely impressed. Great atmosphere and staff, also the rooms were very spacious and the facilities were all great. No faults, highly recommend!

• 14th Jun 2015

Nicest hostel I have been too on my travels really had an amazing time and all the staff where so kind and helpful. Really cool atmosphere, very clean And really good facilities. Would definitely recommend it !! :)

• 12th Jun 2015

The atmosphere, the facilities and the rooms were nice! The host Pierre is so kind and friendly.

Nice place, cool atmosphere to hang out. Definitely worth a stay!

Really relaxed atmosphere and friendly staff. Rooms are spacious and location is close to metro station or walking distance to main centre. Definitely would visit again next time I am in Lyon.

best hostel to stay in if you're going to be in lyon. The place sits within walking distance of the historic center, museums, markets, restaurants, etc. The breakfast was amazing, included french bread which is a nice experience while you're in france and the facilities were really modern and super clean. All the beds include their own lamp, electric outlet, and clean sheets. When checking out the staff guided me every step of the way when I needed to get to the airport. Best stay ever, honestly

Excellent staff, usually hostels say 'free breakfast' and it's just a damn yogurt, here it's a full breakfast, coffee, O.J, cereal the works! Would definitely stay here again no doubt.

After a month of traveling, this was my least favorite hostel. There was no atmosphere, the location was sketchy at best, and the entire living area had the most horrible smell. I didn't feel like the staff were really there to help and didn't feel comfortable in my room at night. I would not recommend for anyone, but especially not for solo females.

Very nice place to stay, it's clean, it's spacious, the breakfast is enough and staff is helpful and nice, metro station, grocery stores and restaurants near, all is good.

My stay at Cool & Bed was great, way better than I expected! As I booked quite late notice and it was relatively cheap, I wasn't expecting a lot but this hostel was real cool. A small place (not one for parties) but nice, I met a few awesome people in the common room because there was only a few of us around. There are no locks on the doors, but they have lockers so make sure you bring a padlock.

Really neat place! Super friendly staff that are quite knowledgeable about the city and help out as much as possible. Had some good chats about wine with them. Great personality to this hostel. Good location, right beside the beautiful Seine river so I was able to step outside and go for a run! And about 20 minutes walk from both Vieux Lyon and downtown, which is very good, especially with the nice walk.

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. The dudes who run the place are so welcoming and helpful. Will definitely stay here again

Far away from the city center and also metro.

• 21st May 2015
  • Turkey

Very easy to find and stay at. Was perfect for my one night! Secure and friendly. Never felt unsafe.

I had an excellent time overall at the hostel. The atmosphere there invites guests to interact socially. I especially liked the kitchen facilities that were available for me. Although the beds feel a bit unstable. I was on a top bunk and the whole bed frame rattled when I had to climb up (and I am pretty light).

« first « Prev 1 2 3