Cool & Bed Reviews

32 quai Arloing, Lyon, France

I enjoyed my stay here! Facilities were great - plenty of shower space which also had privacy which was a plus! As mentioned in previous reviews there were no locks on the doors, however I didn't find this to be a problem since there were lockers that you could lock. After midnight you need to ring the doorbell to be let in, so overall I felt secure. Most of the staff was very friendly - I appreciated them helping map out some good places to explore and eat! Overall I loved Lyon!

Easy to get to by train, close to some good sights

Stand out for me would be the staff. Really lovely. Would definately stay again. Thanks so much.

good hostel, the only problem is that there were no keys to the room, anyone could get in

Great hostel! Staff was really nice and helpful. I liked the atmosphere and it was a chill place. Breakfast was yummy. Just a nice place to stay in Lyon. I would stay here again for sure.

very kind staff very clean so good

Very good staff and very beautiful atmosphere.

it is very nice andstuff is very helpful and kind

• 19th Jan 2014
  • Egypt

Stayed here for 1 night. The hostel itself is very good. The location is a good 30 min walk to city centre and 1 hour walk to train station. Rooms are very clean, and unisex showers are a nice bonus.

It was so perpect hostel they clean up floor, restroom shower room every morning and evening And staff is very kindness

• 13th Jan 2014
  • South Korea

it was very cold in our room :(

The staff is great. But the it's a little bit far from the center of the city and the breakfast is not so good as my imagination. It's fine for people who travel alone.

• 10th Jan 2014
  • China

The only negatives I have to say is that the night guy yelled at us for talking to loudly in the common room....on a Saturday night. Meanwhile his computer game sound was at full volume and louder than us. Other than that the staff are super friendly and delightful, best I have encounted. Also directions from the station where hugely vague, 'walk 800 metres', what you want to do is walk toward the river and turn right. But I had a really great time here, highly recommend it!

I found the receptionist lady very friendly, polite and helpful. This made our stay more pleasant.

I really enjoyed my short stay at the Cool and Bed! The staff were all very kind and helpful. They even gave us a map and gave us recommendations about what to do while in Lyon. My only criticism is that the entrance was difficult to find.

• 28th Dec 2013

I only stayed for one night, but it was a good experience for a short stay. The staff was great! Super friendly and helpful :)

A little far from city center ( but still within 30 min walk) The guys are nice. The shower was not satisfied, you have to always press a button

Friendly Staff and good atmosphere!

• 6th Dec 2013

i don't really like the idea of room without lock where anyone can just come in to your room. There is one night where someone walked in at 2am and going out again.

Staff were so helpful with finding places and recomending options. Bathrooms clean and breakfast was filling. Lockers were solid and place had a good vibe.

• 3rd Dec 2013