Cool & Bed Reviews

32 quai Arloing, Lyon, France

This is a good location cause there really isn't anything else near the old city. It's walking distance to the old city and a the other places but you can also use the metro. Great kitchen facilites and large rooms! Breakfast was great as well - amazing French baguettes :)

A good hostel. I'd go back.

It's a small hostel and the staff are helpful. The computers didn't appear to be working but I didn't ask either: Although the hostel seems far from the centre of town it's not really. If you like walking you can take a leisurely stroll into town. Also there is a bus stop 20m away (Pont Koenig). If I stayed again I would request an extra blanket since the airconditioning was still running (end of October) so I was cold at night. I would stay again.

The best thing about this hostel is the staff. They're so nice, not everyone speaks english but they still manage to help you out in the best possible way. The guy working in the mornings absolutely rocks! Haha The hostel is generally very clean and has a good kitchen with enough space to store the food. The only thing is the security, the door don't have lock so everyone outside your dorm could eventually walk in but if you have a good padlock in your locker it should be enough.

Really clean beds and cool bar. Nice and helpful stuff and good breakfast. Big locker and comfort environment. Recommend.

My reservation was doublebooked so i had nowhere to sleep and had to search for a new place at 11pm sunday night. My £80 deposit is gone and i received no refund. Worst experience ever!

• 19th Oct 2014