Cool & Bed Reviews

32 quai Arloing, Lyon, France

Very easy to find and stay at. Was perfect for my one night! Secure and friendly. Never felt unsafe.

I had an excellent time overall at the hostel. The atmosphere there invites guests to interact socially. I especially liked the kitchen facilities that were available for me. Although the beds feel a bit unstable. I was on a top bunk and the whole bed frame rattled when I had to climb up (and I am pretty light).

Very clean hostel, showers spotless, kitchen facilities appreciated, roomy dorms, great staff! Location is a little far from Vieux Lyon but 10-15 min from Valmy metro (can go anywhere on metro system). Mostly younger guests, but was very comfortable for an older person like me. Reliable, classic hostel experience.

I like it

My second time here, as Lyon is becoming a regular overnight stop for my road trips to the south. Good, clean hostel, good facilities. Not in the downtown area but, city center and historic stuff within 15-30 minuts walking distance along the riverside, so quite a nice walk.

Excelent!

Amazing staff and one of the best hostels i've ever stayed at!

Really nice to stay in this hostel! All was really great - they prepare really good and cheap food. The internet connection needs upgrading though. I will go back!

• 16th Apr 2015
  • Switzerland

breakfast included, pretty good value for money. not close to metro, need to walk for about 10-15min. It's the only hostel I have been that has no key for the room, not sure about the security,but has locker in room. stuffs are quite nice and relax. The exhaust fan in the shower room doesn't work, so the room got very humid. The dorm room is a bit cold and don't understand why they only private a paper thin blanket, Couldn't sleep well and almost catch a cold.

I really like this hostel, but this time there were 2 things which are kinda important for me, and were not so good: - really annoying AC in the room - wifi slooow or not working at all

Nice Hostel! The Staff was very helpful.

• 17th Mar 2015
  • British Virgin Islands

Mathieu was really nice and gave methe best advices to know the city. Too bad i only stayed one day because Lyon is amazing. But maybe the breakfast can improve a little bit... Definitely a nice place to stay :)

The hostel is great, the staff was really helpful. The problem is that the bedrooms are really really cold! :(

1 2 3 4 Next » last »