Cool & Bed Reviews

32 quai Arloing, Lyon, France

I really enjoyed my stay in Cool & Bed, the staff was very friendly and helpful, and so were the other guests. They also plan city tours and pub crawls that are very enjoyable! I highly recommend it!

• 3rd May 2014

BEST HOSTEL EVER! The staff were incredidebly friendly particularly Matthieu and Julie (tour guide of vieux Lyon). The hostel was really laid back and the dorms were cool at night. The bathrooms were clean. Men's showers separate to women's . They offered great tasting drinks that were strong and affordable. The food offered was exceptional. Big cheeseburger for 3€. Hell yea! Full kitchen too. Definitely recommend Cool

Definitely a cool place to stay, the staff was amazing and the rooms are nice. There is a locker in the room for all your stuff and a light/outlet by each bed. The breakfast was the usual, and the night I was there they also had 3 euro cheeseburgers (after traveling all day, I didnt want tp go back out for dinner so this was great). I would stay again!

Fab fab fab spent 4 nights here and everything was A1 can't do better .

• 22nd Apr 2014
  • Wales

This was hands down the best hostel I've stayed in! Great people, great atmosphere! It was clean and well kept, wifi included, and basic buffet breakfast in the morning. It's not too far from town on bus or metro and right along the canal side. I definitely recommend staying at Cool and Bed if you're going to Lyon!

• 21st Apr 2014

I was surprised that the room of the dormitory has no lock. The shower room will start flooding when more than one person is taking shower at the same time.

Very nice atmosphere and staff

Very good hostel and very good staff!

• 17th Apr 2014

Looovvveee this place. Facilities, wifi, kitchen, location, everything checked. Great decor and great atmosphere with the bar and burgers at night. Kitchen facilities wonderful too. Best hostel ever!!

Great atmosphere, friendly staff, a bit lax on security and a tad far from the trains but good value and would stay again.

I enjoyed my stay at cool and bed, clean and comfortable rooms, a big kitchen, free breakfast with good coffee and wifi. The entrance to the hostel looks a bit dodgy but once you get inside it's great

Only stayed for two days at cool and bed, because it was so busy there, Easter break. It was a nice hostel, great showers and bathrooms, really nice solid bunks with power points and shelves. For a hostel fully booked there was no atmosphere, everyone on their computers with headphones on. As far as accommodation it was excellent though.

I would return there. The staff was amazingly friendly and very helpful. Very clean and nice, chill atmosphere. The one downside is that there are only 2 toilets, which is not enough. Strangely there were 3 showers for each gender. Location is quite good, roughly 5 min bike ride to the old town.

• 13th Apr 2014

Fantastic hostel. Sadly I was just in transit - arrived late and had to leave early the next morning, so didn't get to see much of Nice, but I will definitely stay in this hostel when I go back to explore Nice. Really cool space, great little bar which does nice food. Clean and friendly staff.

The staff is very friendly. The facilities are good. I will definitely stay there if I go to Lyon again.

The best hostel we'd been in during our whole trip! Staff are kind and helpful, facilities are clean and comfortable to use(except two toilets seem a bit not enough), breakfast is very tight, and we met some lovely travelers there!

I loved the staff. They were really friendly and helpful to me.

it's a very nice place to stay.

• 4th Apr 2014