Cool & Bed Reviews

32 quai Arloing, Lyon, France

Really relaxed atmosphere and friendly staff. Rooms are spacious and location is close to metro station or walking distance to main centre. Definitely would visit again next time I am in Lyon.

best hostel to stay in if you're going to be in lyon. The place sits within walking distance of the historic center, museums, markets, restaurants, etc. The breakfast was amazing, included french bread which is a nice experience while you're in france and the facilities were really modern and super clean. All the beds include their own lamp, electric outlet, and clean sheets. When checking out the staff guided me every step of the way when I needed to get to the airport. Best stay ever, honestly

Excellent staff, usually hostels say 'free breakfast' and it's just a damn yogurt, here it's a full breakfast, coffee, O.J, cereal the works! Would definitely stay here again no doubt.

After a month of traveling, this was my least favorite hostel. There was no atmosphere, the location was sketchy at best, and the entire living area had the most horrible smell. I didn't feel like the staff were really there to help and didn't feel comfortable in my room at night. I would not recommend for anyone, but especially not for solo females.

Very nice place to stay, it's clean, it's spacious, the breakfast is enough and staff is helpful and nice, metro station, grocery stores and restaurants near, all is good.

My stay at Cool & Bed was great, way better than I expected! As I booked quite late notice and it was relatively cheap, I wasn't expecting a lot but this hostel was real cool. A small place (not one for parties) but nice, I met a few awesome people in the common room because there was only a few of us around. There are no locks on the doors, but they have lockers so make sure you bring a padlock.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »