Cool & Chic Hostel Reviews

Travessera de Collblanc, 5, Barcelona, Spain

very clean and nice atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff

Awesome like always

Very well run hostel!! The hostel is beside a small Park and it's great for watching the locals play local games and chat etc,also there are a couple of good next to it:-) the kitchen is fine and plenty of room in the rooms:-) The owners a nice guys and the 2 guys working there(Carlos and Chris are very helpful and friendly :-) would recommend it:-)

Great hostel nothing to regret1

Very good hostel... Good location, friendly and helpful staff... No bad points... The only advice i would give, is about the common area.. they could try make the place a bit more cozy... maybe less dinner tables and more cozy couches... that's would make the place more "friendly" and "cozy" to meet people... but that's just my opinion... haha... totally recommend and definitely i will comeback if i decide comeback to Barcelona :)

Fantastic place to stay. Super clean and they gave you keys for your locker. Only had to put a deposit down. One of the best hostels I've stayed in besides the location!

The hostel was excellent very clean the staff very cool and have the metro very near I recommend it.

Big fan of C&C. Xavi and Arnout are really cool guys and the location of the hostel is right next to a metro line. There is a grocery store right next to the hostel as well. I would stay here again when in Barcelona

Perfect staff, comfortable bed and credit to the kitchen and 9pm cinema!

Okay hostel, nice atmosphere and somewhat clean, although the floors hadn't been swept. Location is a little out of town, but right near the metro stop with a supermarket nearby and everything you need an easy walk away. Movie night was a nice touch, has a somewhat social atmosphere, although lacking a bar. Friendly staff. Lack of windows in the rooms is a bit depressing and the walls are very thin, light-sleepers be warned! You can hear everything from your bed.

Accommodating to my early leaving time and had a taxi there for me in the morning.

Plus: Very friendly staff, good atmosphere and overall organization of thing. Negative: The bunk bed is a metal frame and could be longer. Carpet in the room is difficult to clean. The roller blinds are not 100% tight.

Bit far from the city center, but it's very close to Nou Camp.

This hostel is average with everything, probably you will not remember it as some really cool place with atmosphere, but also there are none problems. Showers might be cleaner.

• 9th Oct 2015
  • Czech Republic

Besides being next to a Metro station, near the Central Train Station, and it being cheap, I don't have much to say as I arrived late and left early. Nothing much going on in the neighbourhood after midnight, and the vibe was kinda introverted...

Everything was great, except WiFi connection, rarely works in rooms.

• 30th Sep 2015
  • Mexico

I think that is time to leave my review for one of my favourite hostels after my 4th staying here :) The fact that I have been here 4 times for 2 years is enough evidence that I really like this place. I like the owners, staff, everything, but especially area around the hostel. One of my favourite part of the city - Collblanc and Badal station's neighbourhood - the cafe and park just to the hostel, bakery and many other things, really close to the metro and Barça's stadium. Highly recommended.

We stayed in a 4 bed dorm. The room was ok. They have a well equipped kitchen. Other clients who watched movies with a high volume was disturbing. Overall it was ok.

Muy tranquilo para descansar, ver peliculas y conocer gente. Muy amable el personal tambien. Te ayudan con todo.

• 6th Sep 2015
  • Chile

We enjoyed our stay at Cool&Chic a lot! Staff is super friendly and there are enough washrooms for everybody. Everything is clean! However, we advise them to buy new mattresses as the ones there are still spring mattresses and the back hurts after one/two nights...another advice for future guests - you might need earplugs as the walls are very thin ;-) What we liked was that the rooms are equipped with aircons! The metro station is just two minutes away - a good and quiet location in Barcelona!