Cool & Chic Hostel

Fabulous 946 Total Reviews

• Russia, Female, 25-30
12th Sep 2017
7.4

I stayed in the dorm for a few nights in the middle of September. The location is close to the metro and for me it was perfect because I attended an event at Congress Palace Catalunya (basically 10 min away). Also close to the football arena. The facilities were fine, clean. Good value for the money. The only negative thing - the dorm was really cold at night as well as the bathroom.

• Colombia, Male, 25-30
9th Sep 2017

The places is amazing and people are really nice. The only one but is that some times people are too noisy.

6th Sep 2017

For one of the cheapest hostels in Barcelona, Cool and Chic was WAY worth my money. The staff is particularly awesome!! They were super helpful and knowledgeable about everything. The facilities were great - there is one private bathroom and I was able to snag it whenever I needed, which was super nice. The kitchen has good appliances, and although the room is simple, there are lockers and it's large enough that I don't feel cramped or close to strangers. Also really fun people to talk to!

• Armenia, Female, 31-40
16th Aug 2017
4.9

The air conditioner in our (first) room was making a very loud noise every 30 min. or so, also during the night, and upon our request to change the room, the manager promised a room with windows (only after two nights, at that), and then the other stuff members pretended, they didn't know about that decision, and gave us a room with a quasi-window. They refused to reimburse the costs of the first two nights.

• England, Female, 18-24
16th Aug 2017

Slightly far out from the centre but about a 4 minute walk from the metro which will take you into the centre. I stayed the night before my flight back home and was extremelly easy to get back to the airport from here (a straightforward metro ride taking about 25 minutes).

• Australia, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
15th Aug 2017
4.9

First of all there is nothing cool and chic about this hostel. I didn't feel safe walking around in the area day or night. I only stayed for one night as i needed to be close to the air port I would not stay again.

• Mauritius, Male, 18-24
14th Aug 2017

Nice little hostel. The staff was great and was always available to give directions. The rooms were good and clean and there is an air conditioner in each room. There is even a small kitchen where you can cook and they also provide cooking utensils, plates and cutlery for everyone to use. The hostel is 3min aways from the metro station Collblanc which makes it easy to travel and there are a lot of shops and restaurants around where you can buy stuff to eat. I enjoyed my stay there.

• Ireland, Male, 41+
13th Aug 2017

On arrival I was greeted in an efficient and friendly way by Carlos and having gone through the short registration proceess he showed me around the facilities and explained the house rules. After having a pleasant chat with two young lads from England who shared the 4 bed room with me I went off to see the game at the Camp Nou. On returning from the game I was able to get to sleep in the clean and comfortable room and awaken refreshed the next morning left to catch the early bus back to Salou

8th Aug 2017
7.7

This is a clean, professionally run hostel in a nice city neighborhood by a metro station. Everything is spotlessly clean and the kitchen was nice. People were a little shy when I visited and they didn't run any events that I remember (in case you prefer places that do that). All of Barcelona is expensive so I'm glad that this place, one of the cheapest I found, was so agreeable.

• meganrickerby
  • New Zealand, Female, 25-30
8th Aug 2017
6.9

The hostel was okay! Staff were very friendly but atmosphere wasn't great.. Toilets were clean though.

×