Cool & Chic Hostel Reviews

Travessera de Collblanc, 5, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

Good hostel but a bit far from the center, but the metro is really close. Great staff, but poor atmosphere when i was there. Well equiped kitchen, it has everything you need and they let you use salt, oil, sugar, etc, but it closes at 23 hours. Nice room with good covers to the bed

• 6th Apr 2014
  • Chile

It's supposed to be a "youth" hostel. However, an Argentinian guy -who apparently lives there- started to insult us and shouted at us because we were talking -on Saturday night-. I thought it was very ridiculous to call this a "youth hostel" if someone is going to insult us for talking on Saturday night..

Thank you for your review. We take all of them really seriously to improve day after day.In that case you should inform us to try to help you out. That’s why we do have 24 hours reception and our staff is always willing to help. However, his version is that it was in a 12 bed Dorm where you shared with other people and it was at 06.00 AM. If you check our Hostel Description, we are a “ Youth Hostel” ,which doesn’t mean a PARTY HOSTEL.

The best hostel that I've stayed in.

• 18th Mar 2014
  • Portugal

Everything is great!! I was very satisfied with staying in this hostel, for especially friendly staff and atmosphere .

Brilliant hostel, close by to Camp Nou with extremely helpful staff and unbelievably good value for money. Highly recommended.

A good hostel with a nice and clean bathroom :)

Best hostel we've ever stayed in!

• 8th Mar 2014

The best place to stay in BCN. Great location (metro L5), calm, cheap, clean.... no objections.

The staff were very friendly, 2 min walk from the metro to go and see all the sites and 5 min walk from Nou Camp. Bathrooms were nice and clean. No complaints!

• 28th Feb 2014

We really enjoy our sojourn, This hotel have cheap rates with a nice staff.

• 28th Feb 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

very, very nice hostel. :)))

• 26th Feb 2014

Verry good hostels

• 24th Feb 2014

the hostel locates in a very convenient place. 2 min walk from the metro. It is very clean and the staff are always friendly to help. Strongly recommend to those who want to explore Barcelona.

Quite simply the best hostel I have ever stayed in. I paid just £50-odd to stay here for a full week. You expect a good hostel to be clean, safe and secure, etc, but what makes Cool&Chic an EXCELLENT hostel is the way the staff look after you. The owners, Xavi &Arnau are very approachable and always willing to help. Together with Irakli they become more like friends with local knowledge than businessmen or receptionists. If you go to Barcelona, go to Cool&Chic. I can't recommend it highly enough

• 18th Feb 2014
  • Scotland

I had a great time at the Cool & Chic Hostel in Barcelona! The staff were very helpful and welcoming from the moment I arrived, and it was very easy to meet like-minded travellers looking to make the most of their time in the city. The location is very good, only two minutes from a metro station and five minutes from Camp Nou stadium. The hostel was very clean, had good kitchen and bathroom facilities, and lockers for storing possessions. Overall it was terrific value, and I would recommend it!

We loved this hostel! It was perfect and the staff could not have been nicer.

• 14th Feb 2014

The rules must be let clear for the guests about silence and the behavior in the shared room.

• 2nd Feb 2014

All the staff at the hostel were extremely nice and very helpful. The front desk staff always answered any questions I had and were able to give us directions and recommendations to places around the city. The rooms, lobby area, kitchen, and bathrooms were always very clean. I would definitely recommended this hostel to anyone traveling to Barcelona. The price is unbeatable for the quality of the service, location, and rooms. It is also very easy to get downtown by the subway or bus.

• 31st Jan 2014

Its more a wonderful mixed cultured home. I felt at home with the people around like Iracli, Arnou, Diego and all the inmates across the globe. The place is well maintained and is really the best hostel I have ever seen in the past 22 years of my life. Iracli, taught me some good spanish ! I can manage a little now. We are group of 7 and after meeting Iracli, I felt we were 8. MUST STAY if you plan to stay in Barcelona. They helped us a very much in finding a good flat for the next 5 months.

• 30th Jan 2014