Cool & Chic Hostel Reviews

Travessera de Collblanc, 5, Barcelona, Spain

Great place, really cannot recommend the staff more, they are extremely helpful and welcoming.

We really enjoyed our stay at Cool and Chic hostel. It is really close to the Camp Nau. We specially liked the staff. They were all very kind, always prepared to help and give us useful information. All the people in the hostel were very sociable, open and therefore the atmosphere was great!

Great hostel with amazing staff

Good place

We arrived at night, got lost and the guy on the reception repeated the address twice and hang up the phone. There was no soap in the bath, you have to pay additional 1 euro p/p - some tax he said, and if you want a towel you have to rent it for 3 euro per day. When you open the window of the room, you see a wall and air-conditioner units, so window must be shut at all times

Perfect hostel!!!

• 5th Sep 2014
  • Poland

I like the hostel. It has a good location, it's about 5 minutes away from Camp Nou and the metro station is near. It also has a good transport connections from aeroport. The staff is friendly, if you have any questions, they advice you about the city. It is very quiet hostel and exactably clean. I enjoyed staying in Cool & Chic Hostel.

• 4th Sep 2014
  • Slovenia

It was really an amazing experience. The staff was the best we could find, friendly, polite and the hostel was always very clean and organized, even in the kitchen. We just missed an option to have breakfast there, but the kitchen was also good with enough equipment letting us do it by ourselves.

The staff were awesome. They really helped us on some info. And really tried to help us with some questions, we needed a store and the staff look it up for us! They were also really nice and friendly!

• 1st Sep 2014

We really liked this hostel. The staff were so friendly and the place was clean, this is the best hostel we have stayed in over 8 weeks of travel. It's a little bit out of the city but the metro system is easy to navigate. There is a kitchen & wifi available.

Very far out of the way. I wouldn't recommend getting a cab from the city at night. Some staff are helpful some not so much. I was greeted with someone who had no idea where I was sleeping or what was going on and didn't inform me of a locker deposit.

Thank you for your review at Cool and Chic Hostel. We will take in consideration to improve our service. We are 10 minutes by metro to the city center. There is a night bus from Catalunya Square ( city center) every 30 minutes during the night which stops in front of us. About the staff member review, it was his first day in the Hostel, so we expect a little bit of consideration from our travelers guests.

If you're a football fan this is the place to stay, just a short walk to the magnificent Camp Nou. The hostel is very good, the rooms are huge and super clean. Bathrooms are in excellent condition, very good showers and spotless clean. In general terms is one of the best hostels I stayed and I've traveled quite a bit. The staff is helpful and the owner Xavi can get tickets for Barca matches which is very convenient because the location.

Overall, a decent, respectable hostel, very much on the small side but that's a positive as it's very chilled and quiet. Location however is not so good, quite far from the centre of the city itself.

Nice hostel and lovely n pretty staff! They are really friendly and helpfull! The hostel is 5 minutes from the subway and 15 minutes from the FC Barcelona Stadium (good for football fans). I recommend it :D

It was a wunderful hostel, everyone where so friendly, and the staff was very very good and helpful! Meet so many cool people when I stayed here. The best hostel I had on my traintrip through Europe :) Thanks!

• 18th Aug 2014
  • Sweden

Really great hostel, we totally enjoyed our stay there!! Staff was really friendly and helped us with everything we wanted and needed to know :) 5 minutes walk from the metro station and not totally in the busy area of Barcelona, so we had quiet nights, really relaxing after a sightseeing day! (Bath)Rooms and kitchen were clean, so there was nothing to complain about and I can totally recommend the hostel, thanks again for the nice stay :)

I enjoyed my stay here! The hostel was impeccably clean and the facilities were great. However I didn't think the staff was too friendly :(. The older man who was there on the morning my friend and I arrived was rude. Also, 3 euros for towels is a little expensive. This said however, I realize that this hostel is new and that they are still figuring things out. I thought the price for the room was right and I would recommend it to friends who were traveling on a budget!

• 7th Aug 2014

I had very good experience, everything was ok, the staff very helpful , the room also.

I really enjoyed that hostel!! Not beeing based right in city center was a relief, specially at summer time!! Stil 15 minutes from there!! Really clean and awsome staff! I will be back in winter for a football match

My second time in this hostel, still perfect and clean.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5