Cool & Chic Hostel Reviews

Travessera de Collblanc, 5, Barcelona, Spain

The Hostel is really nice, clean, like new, I wouldn't miss it but do not stay in room one if what u r looking for it s to have some rest. Guys, look for another type of bell! It's annoying!

• 4th Apr 2015
  • Spain

Thank you for your review, We will take them really seriously to improve everyday. We are already working on it, even if we explain all the check ins about day and night bell ( softer sound), it seems that is not always working. Thank you

THe staff was excellent and the location was very good. However, the cleanliness is lacking with room a bit smelly (humidity I think) and the bathrooms need more attention.

• 23rd Mar 2015
  • Spain

Thank you for your review, We take cleanliness really seriously. We clean the Toilets 3 times per day. We will take your review in consideration anyway, like we always do

All very good, just to improme a little bit in number kitchenware and dishes he perfect!

• 20th Mar 2015

Great location convenient to Camp Nou, Western Barcelona, and the airport (as well as metro stops to the rest of the city). Clean, modern facilities and excellent building layout; good security (access regulated by a buzzer to the reception desk); friendly and helpful staff. I had a great experience!

• 14th Mar 2015

It's a very nice hostel! We liked the location, not in the touristic city centre. It's next to the metrostation! I was very clean and the staff was helpfull and friendly. They gave us a very good tip for a taparestaurant in the neighbourghood. Only negative thing: the walls are very thin, we could hear a baby criing all night long...

The hostel is really nice. Having Stayed at various hostels through out Europe this was the best place I've stayed. Excellent kitchen. Clean bathrooms. Nice and helpful staff. The internet connection was not that stable, but I didn't mind it much. Free bed linen and lockers with a key. The hostel being great made my stay in Barcelona a pleasant one. It's a little bit far from the city center, but just next to a metro stop.

I'd like it a lot. Good people working there. Just the location isn't super close to the places most people want to go. But it was very cheap. And for the price it was 5 stars. Very good, thank you

The staff was incredibly helpful, the beds were comfortable, the room was spacious, and the wifi worked well. All of this exceeded my expectations for 8 euros a night. The hostel isn't centrally located but it's right by Camp Nou and there is a metro station less than a minute's walk away. Overall, Cool & Chic was a great value.

• 20th Feb 2015

It is a clean and spacious hostel. However it is a long distance from the centre of Barcelona and one has to use the metro and is probably more suited for football fans. Another little problem is that on the Hostelworld website it states that "taxes are included", but on arrival the local tax is added to the price.

Amazing people and the hostel is more like a cheap decent hotel was very homely and they told us about everything, Evan though they shot me down when I had a debate with friends that coconuts grow on the palm trees and he said no, though he was on my side lol but seriously very good place and in the future when I return to barcelona I will be staying their many thanks for a good time.

• 25th Jan 2015

I loved that it was so close to Camp Nou as I went to Barcelona specifically to watch a match. The staff was also very friendly and helpful when I asked for recommendations and directions to get around.

The hostel was very easy to find and well located. The staff were very friendly, one of them come to chat with us in the living room and we spent hours talking. The dependencies in general were pretty cool, but somethings you get what you paid for, the mattress and blankets could be better, mattress were too soft and blankets too small, but for the price we can't complain, as for the mens toilet (womens was ok) I'm pretty sure it wasn't cleaned every day. They have big lockers in the rooms!

Great place! I want to recommend this hostel to everyone visiting Barcelona! If you want a place close to Camp Nou, metro station, with awesome staff, clean bedrooms, kitchen for your own and bathroom, all facilities - book immediately Cool&Chic! I hope to get back there really soon! :)

• 9th Jan 2015
  • Poland

Booked for 2 nights stayed 3 weeks.. Lovely hostel lovely atmosphere great staff good kitchen hot showers clean rooms, can't ask for any more! Had a great stay in Barcelona and will stay here next time

• 8th Jan 2015
  • British Virgin Islands

Great experience. Bedrooms were huge and very clean as were the bathrooms. A quiet hostel which I enjoyed. It is a small train ride away from the centre however it wasn't an issue and barcelona is such a big city you are likely to be catching transport anyway. Not much of a nightlife close so more suitable for a quieter time :)

Great value, super friendly and helpful staff. Location made it easy to get around

• 8th Jan 2015

The hostel is very nice! Clean, good localization and nice staff! I recomend it!

Good hostel overall! A bit out of the city but really close to a metro so good location. Staff were great, very helpful and friendly. Kitchen was also well supplied and had everything you need to make a meal. Our room was nice and spacious, but the curtains/ceiling had mould/damp and it created a weird sweaty smell. Didn't bother us too much though as we only used the room for sleeping and were out all day.

1 2 Next » last »