Cool & Chic Hostel Reviews

Travessera de Collblanc, 5, Barcelona, Spain

Probably wont return even though it was a clean place. They have a weird key policy where they don't actually let you have the key to your room. We came home at 2am and the night clerk was visibly upset that we woke him up.

Thank you for your review. We will take it in consideration to improve in the future. We do give the locker keys or room keys to all our guests. We don’t give dorms room keys. Anyway we did close the room every time you were leaving.

Great hostel, clean and convenient with friendly staff

• 15th Jun 2014

great stuff,very clean place and nice atmosphere!

the hostel is in a good area,next to the metro collblanc ,10 minutes from the center if you go by metro and really close to camp nou, i stayed in 12 bed dormitory ,the room was very big with AC ,i had my own locker ,I definitely come back

• 12th Jun 2014
  • Georgia

Second time in the hostel and wont be the last! Great sonar weekend in Barcelona and in that Hostel

This hostel was great. The atmosphere is perfect for chilling and socializing, the dorm room was huge, and each guest gets his/her own locker with key. I loved the location because it's not in a busy touristy spot; I liked the experience of taking the metro every day like a local. Metro is a few short steps across a beautiful park. Would definitely go back.

Every thing was perfect. The staff is really friendly and helpfull, the hostel is modern, and clean,it has everything you need.Good facilities, close to the metro station. There are lockers with your own key so you can be sure that your things are safe during the day. I had really nice time there.

Really close to Camp Nou but really far from everything else. Great staff, very clean, the big dorm room is rough when people are stupid and loud. Thankfully the hostel has put up quiet hour signs so I just had to politely point to them.

Thank you for your review. As we mention in our Hostel Description, we are based within 12 minutes by metro, to the city center. The closest metro stop is 1 minute walking from the Hostel main entrance.

Everything was perfect. Will definetely come back!

Friendly staff, ok place, all in all good value for money for a simple hostel. We had room 1 which was close to the entryhall, so a little noisy. Also the outside doorbell is very loud (wakes you up at night). Finding a parking spot on Sunday night was difficult, and the hostel address was not in our GPS, but it is perfectly suitable to travel to/from by subway.

Very nice hostel with a very helpful staff. Location is not the best, as you will need to take the subway for pretty much anything you'll want to do. However, the subway station is just across the park, and the surroundings are great with everything you can possibly need just around the corner. I would recommend it specially for couples as it doesn't have the party atmosphere hostels usually do.

Great place to stay - staff are very friendly and the atmosphere is great! Would definitely recommend and stay there on our next visit to Barcelona!

• 22nd May 2014

Nice cheap Hostel with very friendly staff. Just ask the staff and they will give you the best recomodations you never could figure out by yourself. Also try the free dinner! ;) Only thing for the future. Maybe change the soap in the bathrooms more often. in the three days I stayed there it was all the time empty. But besides this it was a perfect hostel and I can recommend everyone to go there if you are looking for a cheap quite hoste.

• 21st May 2014

The room was clean... not too clean, but clean... the staff was friendly as they'd be your friends... enjoyed it very much =) Would come here again!

• 19th May 2014

I loved my holidays in Barcelona, and Cool and Chic was exactly what I was looking for. Great quality for the reasonable price!!

Staff were friendly and location was good for football but rather a long way from the City although the Metro is near.

I really had a good time on that Hostel! Actually extended 4 nights! Air conditionning is a plus in the hot Barcelona! Not in the main bussy touristic atractions, but you can get there in 10 minutes by metro! Metro stop in front

• 18th May 2014
  • Spain

I really enjoyed my stay in that Hostel. Being a solo traveller, I felt a really good communication and advices from all the staff. Actually, I will be back in 2 months. Thank you guys!! Its a small Hostel with good facilities!! After a bad experience in Madrid, in a big Hostel, I prefer a place where you can interact with the staff and guests.

Very nice hostel, very clean, great staff, felt very safe as traveling on my own. I would recommend it for sure.

We were only there for 1 night, but found it to be extremely clean with a relaxed yet fun atmosphere, and super friendly staff! The location, although in a great local neighbourhood, was not to our taste because we wanted something right in the center- but otherwise it was perfect. Great price, too. It is also worth mentioning that the staff held on to some things my boyfriend forgot until we were able to return to BCN and pick them up, very kind of them! Would definitely recommend this hostel!