Cool & Chic Hostel Reviews

Travessera de Collblanc, 5, Barcelona, Spain

If you plan on staying here, buy a multipass metro card to get into the city. It's quiet but far from city center. Staff was very nice and helpful. They allowed me to use one of the empty rooms to have a skype interview for a job. The people are laid back and it's not a party hostel atmosphere at all. It was nice for the clientele and had a general relaxed mood. Facilities are very clean, no free computer to use, and kitchen was adequate for anyone who wanted to cook. Supermarket close.

I will definitely recommend Cool and Chic to anyone in my network who wants to visit Barcelona

• 25th Jun 2014

Best hostel I have stayed !! everything new and organized, really clean and there is girls/boys bathroom separated which is a really good idea!. The hostel is next to a metro station where you can go anywhere and there is supermarkets near by which helps a lot. The stuff was very nice and the hostel atmosphere is great with movie night and an organized kitchen! I loved it ! the only think is that the kitchen closes at 11pm and we cant go there after. I definetelly recommend this hostel!!

Brilliant hostel with awesome staff !

I loved this Hostel. The place was clean and very nice. The only complaint I have was the room, we were placed in. We rented two rooms, while one was incredible -- the other was horrible. It smelled like mold (Room 0). The other room we rented was very nice, it had decorations on the walls and a window for a nice breeze.

• 21st Jun 2014

The staff were all super helpful. Nice and clean in all areas. Close to the metro so super easy to get into the city or beach area.

• 21st Jun 2014
  • New Zealand

I loved staying at Cool & Chic Hostel. The staff were incredibly friendly and I had a great stay. The prices were relatively cheap and it was nice to be so close to Camp Nou. I would definitely recommend this hostel to all of my friends.

• 20th Jun 2014

An amazing place to stay, we stayed in many hostels around Europe but Cool and Chic was the best! Amazing and helpful staff, lovely rooms and great value for money! Helped us out when we had to change our travel plans but we got to stay an extra night! Would definitely recommend to anyone and will be back.

• 18th Jun 2014

Good location next to the metro. Common area would be nice to have been able to hung out in later at night.

Probably wont return even though it was a clean place. They have a weird key policy where they don't actually let you have the key to your room. We came home at 2am and the night clerk was visibly upset that we woke him up.

Thank you for your review. We will take it in consideration to improve in the future. We do give the locker keys or room keys to all our guests. We don’t give dorms room keys. Anyway we did close the room every time you were leaving.

Great hostel, clean and convenient with friendly staff

• 15th Jun 2014

great stuff,very clean place and nice atmosphere!

the hostel is in a good area,next to the metro collblanc ,10 minutes from the center if you go by metro and really close to camp nou, i stayed in 12 bed dormitory ,the room was very big with AC ,i had my own locker ,I definitely come back

Second time in the hostel and wont be the last! Great sonar weekend in Barcelona and in that Hostel

This hostel was great. The atmosphere is perfect for chilling and socializing, the dorm room was huge, and each guest gets his/her own locker with key. I loved the location because it's not in a busy touristy spot; I liked the experience of taking the metro every day like a local. Metro is a few short steps across a beautiful park. Would definitely go back.

Every thing was perfect. The staff is really friendly and helpfull, the hostel is modern, and clean,it has everything you need.Good facilities, close to the metro station. There are lockers with your own key so you can be sure that your things are safe during the day. I had really nice time there.

Really close to Camp Nou but really far from everything else. Great staff, very clean, the big dorm room is rough when people are stupid and loud. Thankfully the hostel has put up quiet hour signs so I just had to politely point to them.

Thank you for your review. As we mention in our Hostel Description, we are based within 12 minutes by metro, to the city center. The closest metro stop is 1 minute walking from the Hostel main entrance.

Everything was perfect. Will definetely come back!

Friendly staff, ok place, all in all good value for money for a simple hostel. We had room 1 which was close to the entryhall, so a little noisy. Also the outside doorbell is very loud (wakes you up at night). Finding a parking spot on Sunday night was difficult, and the hostel address was not in our GPS, but it is perfectly suitable to travel to/from by subway.

1 2 3 Next » last »