Coolibah Lodge Reviews

194 Brisbane Street, Northbridge, Perth, Australia

Unfortunately, I have to give a low rating because I was in a room with extremely rude long-term residents. They seemed to be drunk every night, and would come in late at night and turn the light on. They insisted on leavning the door unlocked, and guys would barge in in the middle of night to play "pranks" ( in a female dorm!). I did not sleep well nor feel that my belongings were secure here. Also, layout with female showr access through kitchen is not nice.

Great place. I'd stay there again happily.

• 30th Oct 2013
  • New Zealand

Glad you enjoyed your stay :) See ya next time! Just the best Coolibah Lodge Team