Coolibah Lodge Reviews

194 Brisbane Street, Northbridge, Perth, Australia

I stayed overnight in this nice hostel. The place is nice and very quiet. The whole place was very clean. A lot of space to socialise and meet other visitors. Complimentary breakfast in the morning is a nice plus. Would definitely come back.

• 16th Nov 2015

The location is great near the main bar area of northbridge. The facilitates are reasonable with a big tv area, outdoor area and kitchen. Certain staff members are much better than others. We found a young female staff member possibly French really kind and helpful. Our room wasn't too great. It was pretty run down and millions of plugs that we couldn't feature out what appliances went where. Not much natural light either.

I enjoyed my stay, it is not the most social place, but people are generally nice and chill. The staff were kind and the facilities were pretty decent :) I thought it was worth the money.

• 11th Nov 2015

One of the hardest reviews I've done. My rating for the hostel is quiet good. This hostel was one of the cleanest I've stayed in. Friendly staff and free breakfast. But... The thing is, that there are a lot of rules for nearly everything and all all the other guests seemed to be much younger then me (28y). I had the feeling, I was on a school trip with a horde of teenagers (exaggerated). No free WIFI. If you are around 20 years old, you really might like it there. I will not stay there again.

Hi Sorry you felt like you were in school. Normally we have a guests from all different countries and ages. With being licensed the rules we have reflect the laws for liquor and gaming and also the city of vincent and it is something we have to abide by. I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay in Australia regards sandy

Very nice hostel with plenty of atmosphere. Lots of workers and long term stayers meaning that if you're not there for very long you can find yourself being alone during the day. Although the dorm was friendly, it was hugely messy with everyone's clothes making no specific room for short term stayers. It is in a very good location to the city and train station making it nicely accessible to the local beaches.Would be happy to stay here again and would recommend it!

thank you for your feedback. Would love to have you back if your ever back in Perth. Enjoy the rest of your time in Australia regards management

Very nice hostel, I've had a lovely time there and the free pasta dinner was delicious :-)

So glad you enjoy our pasta night.. everyone seem to have had a good night.. Hope you enjoy the rest of your time in Australia regards Coolibah management

My boyfriend and I stayed in double room. I had very great time there. The staff and the people there were friendly.

• 2nd Oct 2015
  • Taiwan

A bit of a weird place. Full of lots of long term residents who liked to chug beer every night and sing loudly, which was a bit annoying. Not really the best place to meet people because of the antisocial vibe in common areas. People in dorms often left doors open and unlocked, with no lockers in rooms. 15 mins walk from the city, but in Chinatown, so some cheap supermarkets and places to eat nearby.

I've had a lovely stay, the late check-in was super smooth, thanks so much!

Coolibah logde is the kind of hostel you feel at home at, a relaxed atmosphere, great people (the staff and the guest), simple but nice breakfast, more than clean enough and very cosy.

Good place with a busy atmosphere, free breakfast and great lounge area. The guests are a little young which leads to a lot of those types of activities if you're into that every night.

Very homely feel to the place! Staff are great! Hugely helpful, very understanding and patient!! We will definitely be staying there again if were ever back in Perth!

• 30th Jul 2015
  • Scotland

Not many people staying because of winter season, I guess. Shower and Toilet were super clean. But the room was bloody cold at night.

Very nice people, nice accommodation- highly recommend

• 5th Jul 2015