Copa Fun Hostel Reviews

Rua Siqueira Campos, 214, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Vania, the owner could not be any nicer or more helpful. Only 10min walk from Copacabana, plenty of shops and bars near by. Vania doesn't hike up the prices on the weekend's which seems to be the case ever where else in Rio so it's great value. We initially booked for only two night but ended up staying 7 nights. Would definitely stay here again as its really relaxed with lots of communicable chill out areas as well as large tv room.

Hello! thanks for the review. thank you guys for having chosen us. Will be a great pleasure to welcome you again! Regards. Vania

I really enjoyed my stay at Copa Fun Hostel! The staff was nice and friendly. It's really clean, and they have a good breakfast. Just 3 min from the subway and 10 min walking from the Copacabana beach. I'd definitely recommend it!

The bathroom is really bad, you can barely enter and is really hard to take showers. The girl at reception during the night didnt know much about anything in rio or even how to speak english, the morning one was nice though. the breakfast is ok. Not the best or the worst hostel i'Ve been.

Thank you for your review. Most of our staff speaks english. We are certainly trying to improve our services. Obrigada pela avaliação.

The staff were great, really friendly and helpful. There was a nice lounge and a quiet room which was good for doing Portuguese homework! There was also a pool table upstairs which was good. The only problems were the lack of hot water in the mens showers and the tempremental wifi.

The staff where so lovely and helpful, I really enjoyed my stay there . The place was hip and fun and was a really good place to stay !

I went during the World Cup so the prices were jacked up. The staff is great, location is good but the rooms, washrooms and showers are really tight. It has a rooftop patio but you don't have access after 11:00 and you are not aloud to bring your own booze, you must buy from them. Overall nice place and clean.

View all Rio de Janeiro Hostels