Copa Fun Hostel Reviews

Rua Siqueira Campos, 214, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The hostel is a great budget option with good location. Don't expect too much. Especially when it comes to wifi. But the breakfast is great :)

Really friendly and helpful staff. Bathroom could use some work (makeshift shower stalls are too small).

Had a great time! Would highly recommend it!

• 28th Dec 2015

A excellent hostel with best location,l had spend 9 nights there so it's really feel like my home and the people who work there extremely very friendly and very helpful.The hostel is on perfect location,there are restaurants,bars,shops and markets only walking a few minute and bus and metro station just 3 minute walking away and copacabana beach is only 10 minute walking from hostel,Zima,Diago and Taitana and mother of house thanks a lot for your great service that I will highly recommend it

I really enjoyed my stay at Copa Fun Hostel. Unfortunately, I could only stay a couple of nights, but next time I'm in Rio I'll definitely stay there one more time. The breakfast is great and they have all the facilities you may need, including a kitchen and a bar. The staff is a highlight for sure, they gave me all the information I needed and made me feel completely at home. Also, the hostel is just a few minutes away from Copacabana beach. Good place to meet some fellow travellers.

View all Rio de Janeiro Hostels