Copa Fun Hostel Reviews

Rua Siqueira Campos, 214, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I really enjoyed my stay at Copa Fun Hostel. Unfortunately, I could only stay a couple of nights, but next time I'm in Rio I'll definitely stay there one more time. The breakfast is great and they have all the facilities you may need, including a kitchen and a bar. The staff is a highlight for sure, they gave me all the information I needed and made me feel completely at home. Also, the hostel is just a few minutes away from Copacabana beach. Good place to meet some fellow travellers.

Rooms are very small and there is no lock at the door. We had a window facing the living room, so not a real window. Lockers are small so you can't store your luggage. Towels are not provided. Breakfast is pretty basic. Wi-Fi was working poorly. We had only cold water in the men's bathroom 2 of 3 days, although the staff invited me to use the women's one. The staff is nice and try to help you. The location is pretty good,15 mins walking distance from copacabana beach and close to a ma

• 25th Jul 2015

Good hostel for the money, not far from Copacabana beach. really nice staff. And really nice kitchen! The bathrooms could use some more hooks for clothes and towels.

This is a really amazing place to stay. The staff are very friendly and kind. The atmosphere is amazing with lots of people talking and going out together. The breakfast is good too. Would recommend to anyone.

Thank You for your review!

View all Rio de Janeiro Hostels