Copacabana 4U Reviews

Travessa Guimarães Natal . nº 6, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The hostel is located close to the beach (5 min) and really close to a Metro Station and bus stops to go around Rio so that is nice. The room I got was a shared room for 6, it was not too big but I had my locker to keep my things safe. The Hostel Staff was excellent, they were really nice and always there for helping you and giving you a hand, really lovely people.

• 6th Feb 2015
  • Chile

Very dirty hostel, seems like the rooms where not cleaned for 6 month and the bathrooms about 1xweek. There are just 3 bathrooms for all the hosts and they are stinking the whole time. The room was very small for 9 people. Aircon was not working.

Dear, Thanks for your comment. Please be advised that we have staff cleaning the Hostel 24 hours per day, the air conditioner is turned on whenever requested and altogether we have 9 bathrooms in our Hostel. Hopefully another opportunity to assess properly. Thank you.

Ver dirty place. Not enough badrooms, but the location is good.

We have nine bathrooms in our house.

View all Rio de Janeiro Hostels