Copacabana 4U Reviews

Travessa Guimarães Natal . nº 6, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The staff doesn't care about you !!! They came and ask me to move during my dinner, just because their were cleaning !! I also realised that the staff for No organisation, doesn't do anything during the hours the hostel in empty but decide to clean the kitchen at 19.30 when everybody need access and came to clean the bathroom which is in the dormitory at 8am waking up everybody ! Lot of progress !!

the worst hostel I have ever been. it has the roudest personal in the world. when i first got to the reseption to check in, expecting someone to talk to me, i saw a crumby face behind the front desc, looking at the computer screen, not talking to me, not looking at me, COMPLETELY IGNORING ME, i was standing there looking at her, to maybe get her attention. that didnt happened, so i talk first, she answered me, but she didnt take her eyes from the screen. very dirty, terrible breacfast

Breakfast is poor, toilets are dirty and the atmosphere is aweful. The staff forgot to confirm my booking (I had my confirmation email) and for the first I there were no beds available, so I had to sleep with the staff in a really small and unclean room with no window. Price is much more than this place deserve. Worst hostel I've ever been.

• 21st Aug 2015