Copacabana Apartment Reviews

Rua Constante Ramos 68, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

It's a good apartment, with a very good location (in the center of Copacabana neighbor, only 3 blocks from the beach). We liked a lot the facilities that are included in this apartment, they made our stay much easier. But it is a small apartment and it's a kind of dificult to keep it clean. Be carefull with the washing machine! When it works a part of the water falls down on the bathroom's floor.

We thanks our guest for informing us about this problem. We took action by replacing the broken washing machine with a new one.

I would have preferred knowing in advance that I would be dealing directly with Enzo, have his phone number, and know that I need to pay by cash up front; these small surprises were very unpleasant to experience in a country where nobody speaks English, and the guard at the entrance had no idea who I was and what I wanted from him. Apart from that however, felt VERY secure, had a very pleasant stay, the apartment was to my liking, and the price very affordable for this location.

• 15th Jun 2013