Copenhagen Backpackers Reviews

Reventlowsgade 10A, Copenhagen, Denmark

Great hostel! Very comfortable, beautiful common area, and friendly staff.

• 27th Aug 2015

Hostel was great in terms of location, ideal for site seeing and for the city centre. Rooms were fine but the hostel does lack adequate facilities, only 2 showers and toilets for the whole place so there was a big queue each morning! Staff on the whole were friendly. However, we required some help after we checked out and staf didn't go out of their way to help.

We stayed for three nights at the end of our interrail trip and found it to be the best hostel we had had! The staff were welcoming and helpful and the facilities were amazing! The decor of the actual hostel itself is superb, and the location is a perfect distance from the station and the city centre even with heavy bags! The hostel has an amazing selection of drinks (I recommend the cinammon tea) and the bike hire was cheap and perfect for a day out! i can't wait to go back! Rebecca xx

The hostel and staff were great and the overall vibe was really nice. They had bike rentals which were decently price and the location was really great and easy to find. The only thing is the rooms are really small and the "lockers" to lock up your belongings were slates under the bed that were really inconveniently located and hard to maneuver with such small space in the room. Also, the showers did not stay on, and you had to continuously push it to keep the flow going. But I would go back!

Spent 32 nights here and felt very safe would reccomend and met a lot of new people

• 21st Jul 2015
  • Scotland

The common area is really nice to hang out in, the community showers are clean, and the beds were comfortable and came with a privacy curtain. The beds also had an outlet and a lamp. There were storage containers available underneath the beds, so bring a padlock. The hostel is right next to the central station so if you are traveling by train this is very convenient.

I really liked staying at this hostel. It was really nice and the staff were fantastic. I only had a few issues. For some reason, one day they had no alcohol. Also, since I stayed almost a week, the last night they made me switch beds, without a good explanation. Other than that I really enjoyed my stay.

Excellent hostel situated close to main train station, good value also. Staff are very nice and the hostel has everything you need - would thoroughly recommend!

Staff were really nice and helpful when I arrived. I lost my luggage so they told me where to buy some clothes and liaised with the baggage company. The curtains on the beds provide privacy - it feels like your in your own space/room which is really great. Rooms have medium sized lockers requiring your own lock and there are small safes in the main area for electronics with a wall socket so you can charge devices. There are only 2 toilets which are keep very clean and 3 showers. Great atmosphere

Nice place. Only bunmer was lack of kitchen. Also, more than 2 toilets are needed for the dozens of people staying there.

stayed one night, was a convenient spot. Staff was friendly and helpful!

Liked the bunk curtain privacy and convenient washer and dryer. Excellent staff. Was in a 6 bed dorm. At most 4 beds/2 bunks should be in that space. People had their luggage covering the floor space....an obstacle course and dangerous in the dark.

Hot water not working and small bunks. Great Location. Staff helpful but early checkout was difficult.

I thought that the hostel would be a lot nicer than it actually was. Maybe I just got stuck with a wrong room - but my room wasn't that clean my entire stay. Someone was smoking in my room and workers didn't do anything about it. The showers were not that great. There's only 2 toilets in the building. Not many activities to meet people unless you introduce yourself in the common room. I DID like the bed curtains. All together.....It was okay. Don't think I would come back though.

Here's the thing. I am either too old for staying at hostels anymore, or this particular one was the worst I have stayed in. Where do I begin; I lived in the 12-bed room, where we were struggling to move as space was non-existent. Bed sheets had stains, the bed is uncomorfotable. If you want to shower you have to walk through the lounge room so anyone can see you naked (well, not exactly but you get my point) and the worst of all, no free lockers for your stuff. Location is good though.

Staff is very friendly and helpful! Definitely try the breakfast. Very relaxed atmosphere. Perfect for our first hostel experience!

The hostel is in a great location, close to Copenhagen main train station and Tivoli and few minutes by walk to the main important spots. The stuff was very warm and kind. The room was clean but not too wide. The price was high (but I figure out that is like all Denmark).

Hostel was average. The one redeeming factor was that it was in a spectacularly good location, right across the road from the central train station. Apart from this it was a fairly poor hostel. There was no kitchen, the rooms were tiny, it was not very social, security was terrible (there were only milk crate like 'lockers' under the beds which were difficult to lock) and it was very expensive for what it was. Probably would not stay here again.

Nice place to sleep, even if you're in the dorms with a lot of beds, your bunk has a curtain so there's some measure of privacy. Has cheap bike hire which is essential in Copenhagen. Showers and toilets were good and always clean. The staff were very friendly and always up for a chat so there was a nice atmosphere.

Copenhagen Backpackers was awesome! There were always several people hanging out in the bar/common room area and it had a great, chill atmosphere. The staff were friendly and helpful and the location is fantastic (less than half a block from the train station). I would absolutely stay here again - a great price and we had a great experience!