Copenhagen Backpackers Reviews

Reventlowsgade 10A, Copenhagen, Denmark

Yeahhhhh this place is ok. when i arrived i heard an american guy explain to fellow backpackers that this was the best hostel ever, i wanted to slap him. like the staff are great, u can sleep in till 12, breakfast is sweet!! however, it seems to attract a slightly older, more serious crowd... everyone is tiptoeing around like there staying at there grandparents house, bring your knitting needles

Everything about this hostel is warm and welcoming! The staff are excellent, I was going to be in Copenhagen earlier then check in and the staff allowed me to drop my bags off early. Check in was a breeze and the staff are absolutely lovely to chat to! The only concerns are that there are no locks on the door rooms, but everyone is super friendly anyway so there is no concern that your gear can be nicked. Also the shower floods a bit, so bring flip flops! Super clean, super location, super staff

Great wifi, i like the electronic locks for the doors (well to get in the building). there is no one really at the desk at night, but the hostel is out of the way (through a locked courtyard) so i dont imagine anyone strolling in by change. rooms dont have locks but the lockers are good. Beds are great with curtains - this should be a standard! its near the central station. not super close to city centre, but not super far either. its expensive - but that's denmark! showers good, toilets good.

Great place, very helpful staff.

Good wifi. Small but friendly hostel.

Great hostel with clean facilities and right next to the train station! Each bed had a curtain and a private light and outlet! However, there were only 2 toilets for the whole hostel and it didn't have the best hostel culture I've ever experienced. However it was a good value for the money and we had a good stay there!

Beds are sturdy, rooms are small but well arranged. Wifi could not connect to my old pc. Good breakfast for 45 dkr Electric sockets in beds should be replaced regularly , they are very worn out and hard to make contact Parking is murder in demmark, dont bring car unless desperately needed. Pack light if possible.

• 9th Jun 2014
  • Norway

Too less toilet and shower room for total number of the guest. The location was very great.

A very enjoyable experience staying at this hostel. Clean facilities, ideally placed by the train station and supplying all I needed. A special mention, as a seasoned hostel user, goes to the staff, who I found to be relaxed, friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. The time taken to explain the process when I wanted to get to Malmo during the train strike was very much appreciated. I would hope that these efforts and more are recognised as much by the management as they were by myself. Thank You

I enjoyed my stay! Great staff, location right next to the railwaystation. Dorms felt like a little private rooms because there was these curtains/cloths. I would go there again!

Easy to find from the central train station, only a couple minutes walking, yet still a quiet location. The staff was very helpful. You can purchase breakfast and/or coffee- great for starting the day.

• 3rd Jun 2014

I really liked my stay. The common areas are nice and cozy. The privacy curtains on each bunk bed is a welcome addition. My only issue were the showers, only three of them for everyone, low water pressure and hard to dress as you need to do it on the shower stall. Other than that, the place is great and the staff is excellent.

A very good hostel although it's very quiet and calm. Not the best place to meet other travelers. I wouldn't stay here if I was traveling alone. Very well located - right beside train station and downtown.

It's great that there is the possibility to rent bikes. But unfortunately the brakes of my bike didn't work properly. We really liked the interior of the hostel. It was really hyggelig!

• 29th May 2014

Great placr to stay for a weekend. Special thing about the hostel - curtains on each bed. They create unique feeling of privacy - you feel like you have your own room, where you can change, read without disturbing room mates. - Surprise - you have to buy padlock for the locker additionally. In general it's a cozy, home-like place with great atmosphere :)

• 23rd May 2014
  • Russia

Overall a very comfortable stay, and extremely good value for money in an expensive city. The room doors aren't locked but it's a small hostel so this isn't too much of an issue. Staff were very friendly and helpful, and the bar/social area is a great size to meet new people. Will definately be returning!

This hostel was wonderful for being near the train station. At least for me, they did not take credit card, which was a surprise. Room was ok! There was a funny smell in my room, which I guess you get used to after being there. The weirdest thing however were the showers. 3 co-ed stalls and the stalls were not even seperate (in other words water from another person's stall will come into your stall. In a nutshell, cozy but not clean. I only stayed for one night and would not stay again.

I spent one night at Copenhagen Backpackers during my recent summer trip. The hostel is extremely centrally located -- You literally walk out of the main train station, turn left, and you're there. Despite being so close to the station, it was quiet, and the facilities were excellent. Even though I was only there for one night, I met several fun and interesting people in the common room. The bed covers gave a nice touch of privacy, and the beds themselves were comfortable, as were the rooms.

if the hostel has a kitchen would be nicer.

- Lovely new hostel - Really good atmosphere as the hostel is not as big as others in CPH - friendly and helpful staff - delicious homemade chilli con carne

« first « Prev 1 2 3