Copenhagen Backpackers Reviews

Reventlowsgade 10A, Copenhagen, Denmark

Enjoyed my stay here even though it was just for one night. Had a great atmosphere and good private beds on the dorms. The location is probably the best part though since its literally across the street from the main train station and within walking distance of most sights.

NEED TO GET A LADDER FOR EACH BUNK BED !!!! IF YOUR IN THE TOP BUNK YOU HAVE NO WAY OF GETTING DOWN WHEN THE LADDER(S) ARE 5-6 BEDS AWAY. YOU EITHER HAVE TO JUMP DOWN OR USE THE BOTTOM BUNK BED AS A STEPPING STONE DOWN BUT IF SOMEONE IS IN THE BOTTOM BUNK THEN YOU CANT REALLY DO THAT. OR JUMP FROM THE TOP BUNK DOWN AND RISK MAKING A HOLE IN THE FLOOR ?!?

This is a very nice hostel,I really enjoyed my stay!The staff is really helpful and the atmosphere amazing.The location is very convenient,since it is just a 5 minute walk to the main square and 2 to the train station.It is a pretty clean hostel also even when there are many guests.I would choose it again.Only disadvantage for me,we cannot use the kitchen.But they offer fridge and microwave oven.

Great hostel, super cozy and small. In a great location. Curtains on the beds are helpful. Showers were sort of dirty and the breakfast price is pretty steep. All in all a good experience, would stay here again.

Nice small and friendly Hostel, just across the road from Train station. Helpful Staff, Clean rooms, nice breakfast buffet.

Good location and friendly staff! Small room with poor ventilation and drunk guests. Really, is the room big enough to host 8 people? Is this according to the health and safety regulations?

In my opinion, this hostel was worth it. It is much cheaper than others hostels in Copenhagen. It is in the front of central station, so it is very easy to move in the city once you're in this hostel. The staff was also amazing, very helpful when you need. The only problem for me was that you have to pay for the breakfast and you couldn't use the kitchen. Otherwise, this would be the perfect choice.

Place on a great location and really helpful staff!

I know Copenhague is a very expensive, but the value for money was great. There's always people to interact with in the loungr, board games, friendly and helpful staff... The location is perfect! I'm not sure if it's safe enough if you don't bring your own padlock, though. Either way, I think I'd stay there again!

The hostel is in a fantastic location, right near Central Station, Tivoli gardens and the city centre. The beds are comfortable and the showers are hot. Staff are friendly and the decor is great. Be wary of a 100dkk (£9.5) fee if you arrive after 10:30pm though!

Location was great right across the street from the train station and a few minutes walking to the center. The only thing is the showers were absolutely disgusting. There was a ball off hair I thought it was a dead animal. Same with the sinks they were clogged with hair. If you don't have shower shoes don't take a shower you ll feel dirtier than before

The service here was so so good! Every one of the staff was so helpful and really went out of their way to make my travels in Copenhagen that much easier! I would absolutely love to come back to Copenhagen just because of the awesome vibes that I got from staying in this hostel it really made my trip and time in Denmark amazing:) I had to extend my stays while I was here! Absolutely loved it Thankyou so much guys!!

• 1st Nov 2015

A lovely small hostel, easy to meet people. The staff were great very helpful. Lovely breakfast. I soul suggest a small sign in the bathroom to "push button" for shower and somewhere to change after shower as it us very wet to change. There are only 2 toilets so there is sometimes a wait! Everything else is great!

I can't impress enough how good of an experience I had at this hostel. My friend and I got into town really late and had nowhere to stay for a whole night. So when reception finally opened at 8am, we were pretty exhausted. We were greeted very warmly and were able to shower, have breakfast, and relax in the common area, even though check-in isn't until 2. Then, the receptionist hurried to get our beds ready sooner. Overall, it was a warm and welcoming environment throughout our stay.

It is located near the train station, in a very central area with an easy access to other parts of the city. The reception opening time is a bit strict, so you have to pay attention to it (checking in and checking out). There are better options near the area in my opinion, but it is ok if you are struggling to find a place to stay.

A small hostel, not much atmosphere. Rooms are cozy, quite clean and curtains and PowerPoint at every bed. Luggage room costs 10kr to leave bags all day.

Very good location, however also very crowded. The common spaces are nice.

Great hostel! Very comfortable, beautiful common area, and friendly staff.

• 27th Aug 2015

Hostel was great in terms of location, ideal for site seeing and for the city centre. Rooms were fine but the hostel does lack adequate facilities, only 2 showers and toilets for the whole place so there was a big queue each morning! Staff on the whole were friendly. However, we required some help after we checked out and staf didn't go out of their way to help.