Copenhagen Backpackers Reviews

Reventlowsgade 10A, Copenhagen, Denmark

Smelled really bad in the large mixed dorm room. Only on my second night to see late at night that some homeless looking guy was sleeping on the floor, gone by morning though. Don't let you bring your own alcohol, no place to store food or heat up anything.

I have virtual nothing negative to stay about my stay. Staff was friendly, location was perfect, and hostel had a great happy hour and breakfast (not included but worth it). Small hostel which provides a close environment, perfect for meeting other travelers. Loved it.

Location - perfect. They only had one shower room with female/male together, and no space for changing, which was very inconvenient and annoying. The curtains in the room was a big plus. The dorm door didn't have a lock, and the "lockers" (drawers under the bed) only works if you have a really big padlock. We gave a 200 DKK deposit for a key upon check-in, which was somehow lost when we checked out... That sorted out later though, luckily. No kitchen facilities. Laundry and breakfast expensive.

Decent, clean place in a great location. My bed lamp wasn't working but it was fine with me. It was strange to have to make our beds ourselves and bring the sheets down when checking out.

Next to the railway station and walking distance to Strøge. Common room is wide and cozy. Staff is helpful. And the bed is big and has curtain. I never seen this curtain system outside my country,Japan. (For example, you can find this system in hostels in Kyoto) The only bad point is shower room. It's bit dirty and no space to change my clothes.

The only , really small problem , was the noise from the lounge in the morning . But that's good ,in a way , cause since you're travelling you need to be up early and ready to wander ...

THE HOSTEL IS RIGHT BESIDE THE CENTRAL STATION,PERFECT LOCATION!IT TAKES 20 MINUTES TO ARRIVE FROM THE AIRPORT TO THE CENTRAL STATION BY TRAIN WHICH MAKES THE HOSTEL LOCATION REALLY CONVENIENT. THE BUNK BEDS HAVE CURTAINS WHICH GIVES YOU A LOT OF PRIVACY,THERE IS A LOCKER UNDER THE BED THAT YOU CAN TAKE YOUR OWN PADLOCK AND LOCK YOUR STUFF. SHOWERS ARE OK. THE ONLY THING I DIDN'T LIKE IN THIS HOSTEL IS THE FACT THAT THEY DON'T HAVE A KITCHEN AND FRIDGE FOR GUESTS WILLIAM FROM BRAZIL/RJ

I absolutely loved the vibe of this hostel. I felt right at home as it's very small and cozy. The room was small but the pod system was great. Make sure to lock your important stuff up. Someone's stuff did get get taken during my stay. The staff was very nice, gave some great advice on places to go and things to do and they let me check in hours early because the bed was read! The only bummer is having two only toilets...It was a waiting game. I will come back when I visit CPH again.

What bothered us the most was the lack of the kitchen (although borrowing a bowl or a cup was not a problem) and a no-Your-own-beer policy. The rest was good to excelent (the staff was very helpfull and well informed and the social area is really cozy). The location is just fantastic - just a 3-minutes walk to Tivoli and main square.

Rooms good to stay overnight, since it's really close to the train station. But rooms are stuffy and bathrooms could use a remodeling

One of the best hostels I ever stayed, you can feel privacy in bedroom even in 12 beds room because of nice idea they had of putting curtains for each bed. Atmosphere is cozy and feeling like home. Nice selection of local beers and homemade cakes and cookies in the bar. It is maybe not enough to have only two toilets for so many people. And location cannot be better!

the place just next to train sta, easy to reach. the toilet and shower not in the same spot and shared for male n female.

Decent hostel. The location is really close to the central train station, but Norrebro is a cooler area in Copenhagen. The curtains over the beds are a huge plus! Decent hostel overall.

I am very happy with my stay at the hostel. You get everything you need - cleanliness, helpful stuff, excellent location and more. For me the only drawback was that the bed is a little short (I am 1.90 m tall), otherwise everything was perfect and the most important part - it was very clean!

• 16th Mar 2015
  • Bulgaria

it was great stay there.

Very small hostel. Nice atmosphere. Good for meeting people. Great location. Good deals for renting bikes.

Fairly good hostel. Curtains for the bed is a good idea. Lack of showers and toilets for the whole hostel though. Good location next to the train station is a major selling point for this hostel. I would stay here again.

The common area was nice and very social and the bar had really cheap drinks!

The security for coming in and out of the hostel is good, but not for leaving your luggage. They offer you a security room but you have to pay for it. Under the beds there are boxes of wooden where you can leave your luggage and close with a locker, but if yours is a big more wide you cannot fit there. It is clean but only have two toilets, always full in the morning, and three showers, when you are trying to change after shower, you are getting wet because of the other shower.

• 25th Feb 2015
  • Spain

Storage and breakfast facilities for the price might be a little steep.

• 21st Feb 2015