Copenhagen Backpackers Reviews

Reventlowsgade 10A, Copenhagen, Denmark

Amazing hostel, the location is perfect, the atmosphere is dinamic and young. The stuff is very helpful and the rooms very cozy, definitely 100% recommended!

• 12th Oct 2014
  • Spain

Curtains were good gave more privacy, shower stunk. Apart from showers was good.

Everything was great except the staff seemed a little dry.

This is a small hostel right by the main station in Copenhagen. The staff is nice and for the first time in a hostel I saw the staff hanging out with the guests and by that providing with a very welcoming and friendly ambience. The bed curtains is a good idea. The lockers are a little too small for a decent sized backpack.

I can't comment too much as I was very ill whilst in Copenhagen but, the hostel was ok, there is no kitchen if that's your thing, it nears the train station but not really near where you want to be, and the curtains on the beds are weird. The other people that stayed in the hostel didn't really seem to leave, not even at night for a drink, i found it a bit strange. I think ill be staying somewhere else next time, near the river.

Freshly baked break in the morning makes it hard to pass up on breakfast!

Bed design is great with a curtain for each bed however showers were dirty and poor design with others dirty water floating across the 3 stalls. Staff rather unfriendly. I will look for other options on next visit to Copenhagen .

On the whole quite good, the curtains around the bunk beds give you a degree of privacy, which is a nice addition. The showers were pretty basic but they were hot and usable. The hostel is across the road from the central station so if you're just looking for a place to sleep that has a great location then I would recommend it.

This hostel was perfect for me-- just in Copenhagen for a short time so the proximity to the train station (which couldn't be better) was ideal. The curtains on the dorm bunks were awesome-- I don't know why all hostels don't do this!! It feels very private, even when you're sharing a room with six people, and paying such a good price (for Copenhagen...) The place was cute; nice and private toilets, though the showers smelled a bit, they were generally good.

Very good hostel near the central station of Copenaghen. it's very very closed to the center. It's not too big, you can sleep confortably, there is silent in the rooms. The staff is gentle and helpful if you need something. If you want, you can rent bike to see the city! :)

i do not recommend this hostel for anyone ! Rooms are small, bathroom was terrible, internet was bad. What i am need to say else !

Location is great, friendly staff and nice atmosphere. I liked that every bed has curtains in front of it. There are lockers for every bed in the room and some are big if you have a padlock you can use them too but you dont need it generally. There are two toilets which are spacious and very clean, they are not inside the rooms but it is not a big hostel so you can always find a vacant one. By the way, you should try their daily baked pastries, they are delicious -especially the brownie!

Great staff and ambiance. Location adjacent to the central train station, very convenient.

The staff was very friendly and willing to help you with anything! Also I really appreciated the free wifi and that there were lockers in the room for you to keep your belonging. I felt that the hostel was very well managed always with someone at hand to tend to your needs.

• 27th Aug 2014
  • Sweden

Didn't like that there were so few toilets and showers. I think the showers especially need upgrading and generally didn't feel that clean, but that is my only complaint. I thought the layout of the 12 person dorm was great; never felt cramped or that there were so many people in the room. Being able to push bags under the bunks made a huge difference Staff were incredible! So helpful and genuinely friendly. Breakfast is great value for Copenhagen standards; the home baked bread was lovely!

• 15th Aug 2014

I am traveling around world and this hostel is one of the worst. I payed 320DKK (roughly 50 euros) for one night in trash-like 12 bed-dormitory. Its original price was 220DKK, but this hostel requested additional fee of 100DKK for late check-in, which is almost half price of accomodation! And when I asked the staff to check availability of 1 more night, he said I have to check it tomorrow as well as pay for accomodation. I did wonder why I had to pay 100DKK fee then if I coudn't do anything.

Really nice hostel. Great location, nice common area. But the dorms are really tightly packed. I could smell the breath of the guy below, who was snoring and coughing and spluttering all night.

Copenhagen Backpackers is small, so there's a great atmosphere, coupled with lovely staff, very good facilities and a nice breakfast. The location is excellent (we didn't use any public transport during our time in Copenhagen, except to get from the airport). I particularly liked that each bed was like an individually curtained cubicle, but I unfortunately didn't sleep very well because of the very bright emergency exit light shining into my bed. Otherwise we loved it!

Staff was extremely helpfull and friendly. Notice the 50 kroner linen charge

A good hostel in a great location right next to the train station.

« first « Prev 1 2 3