Copenhagen Backpackers Reviews

Reventlowsgade 10A, Copenhagen, Denmark

Nice place. Only bunmer was lack of kitchen. Also, more than 2 toilets are needed for the dozens of people staying there.

• 26th Jun 2015

stayed one night, was a convenient spot. Staff was friendly and helpful!

Liked the bunk curtain privacy and convenient washer and dryer. Excellent staff. Was in a 6 bed dorm. At most 4 beds/2 bunks should be in that space. People had their luggage covering the floor space....an obstacle course and dangerous in the dark.

Hot water not working and small bunks. Great Location. Staff helpful but early checkout was difficult.

I thought that the hostel would be a lot nicer than it actually was. Maybe I just got stuck with a wrong room - but my room wasn't that clean my entire stay. Someone was smoking in my room and workers didn't do anything about it. The showers were not that great. There's only 2 toilets in the building. Not many activities to meet people unless you introduce yourself in the common room. I DID like the bed curtains. All together.....It was okay. Don't think I would come back though.

Here's the thing. I am either too old for staying at hostels anymore, or this particular one was the worst I have stayed in. Where do I begin; I lived in the 12-bed room, where we were struggling to move as space was non-existent. Bed sheets had stains, the bed is uncomorfotable. If you want to shower you have to walk through the lounge room so anyone can see you naked (well, not exactly but you get my point) and the worst of all, no free lockers for your stuff. Location is good though.

Staff is very friendly and helpful! Definitely try the breakfast. Very relaxed atmosphere. Perfect for our first hostel experience!

The hostel is in a great location, close to Copenhagen main train station and Tivoli and few minutes by walk to the main important spots. The stuff was very warm and kind. The room was clean but not too wide. The price was high (but I figure out that is like all Denmark).

Hostel was average. The one redeeming factor was that it was in a spectacularly good location, right across the road from the central train station. Apart from this it was a fairly poor hostel. There was no kitchen, the rooms were tiny, it was not very social, security was terrible (there were only milk crate like 'lockers' under the beds which were difficult to lock) and it was very expensive for what it was. Probably would not stay here again.

Nice place to sleep, even if you're in the dorms with a lot of beds, your bunk has a curtain so there's some measure of privacy. Has cheap bike hire which is essential in Copenhagen. Showers and toilets were good and always clean. The staff were very friendly and always up for a chat so there was a nice atmosphere.

Copenhagen Backpackers was awesome! There were always several people hanging out in the bar/common room area and it had a great, chill atmosphere. The staff were friendly and helpful and the location is fantastic (less than half a block from the train station). I would absolutely stay here again - a great price and we had a great experience!

Great location right next to central station. Facilities and rooms were very good and clean, would definitely recommend

Smelled really bad in the large mixed dorm room. Only on my second night to see late at night that some homeless looking guy was sleeping on the floor, gone by morning though. Don't let you bring your own alcohol, no place to store food or heat up anything.

I have virtual nothing negative to stay about my stay. Staff was friendly, location was perfect, and hostel had a great happy hour and breakfast (not included but worth it). Small hostel which provides a close environment, perfect for meeting other travelers. Loved it.

Location - perfect. They only had one shower room with female/male together, and no space for changing, which was very inconvenient and annoying. The curtains in the room was a big plus. The dorm door didn't have a lock, and the "lockers" (drawers under the bed) only works if you have a really big padlock. We gave a 200 DKK deposit for a key upon check-in, which was somehow lost when we checked out... That sorted out later though, luckily. No kitchen facilities. Laundry and breakfast expensive.

Decent, clean place in a great location. My bed lamp wasn't working but it was fine with me. It was strange to have to make our beds ourselves and bring the sheets down when checking out.

Next to the railway station and walking distance to Strøge. Common room is wide and cozy. Staff is helpful. And the bed is big and has curtain. I never seen this curtain system outside my country,Japan. (For example, you can find this system in hostels in Kyoto) The only bad point is shower room. It's bit dirty and no space to change my clothes.

The only , really small problem , was the noise from the lounge in the morning . But that's good ,in a way , cause since you're travelling you need to be up early and ready to wander ...

THE HOSTEL IS RIGHT BESIDE THE CENTRAL STATION,PERFECT LOCATION!IT TAKES 20 MINUTES TO ARRIVE FROM THE AIRPORT TO THE CENTRAL STATION BY TRAIN WHICH MAKES THE HOSTEL LOCATION REALLY CONVENIENT. THE BUNK BEDS HAVE CURTAINS WHICH GIVES YOU A LOT OF PRIVACY,THERE IS A LOCKER UNDER THE BED THAT YOU CAN TAKE YOUR OWN PADLOCK AND LOCK YOUR STUFF. SHOWERS ARE OK. THE ONLY THING I DIDN'T LIKE IN THIS HOSTEL IS THE FACT THAT THEY DON'T HAVE A KITCHEN AND FRIDGE FOR GUESTS WILLIAM FROM BRAZIL/RJ

I absolutely loved the vibe of this hostel. I felt right at home as it's very small and cozy. The room was small but the pod system was great. Make sure to lock your important stuff up. Someone's stuff did get get taken during my stay. The staff was very nice, gave some great advice on places to go and things to do and they let me check in hours early because the bed was read! The only bummer is having two only toilets...It was a waiting game. I will come back when I visit CPH again.