Copenhagen Backpackers Reviews

Reventlowsgade 10A, Copenhagen, Denmark

Decent hostel. The location is really close to the central train station, but Norrebro is a cooler area in Copenhagen. The curtains over the beds are a huge plus! Decent hostel overall.

I am very happy with my stay at the hostel. You get everything you need - cleanliness, helpful stuff, excellent location and more. For me the only drawback was that the bed is a little short (I am 1.90 m tall), otherwise everything was perfect and the most important part - it was very clean!

• 16th Mar 2015
  • Bulgaria

it was great stay there.

Very small hostel. Nice atmosphere. Good for meeting people. Great location. Good deals for renting bikes.

Fairly good hostel. Curtains for the bed is a good idea. Lack of showers and toilets for the whole hostel though. Good location next to the train station is a major selling point for this hostel. I would stay here again.

The security for coming in and out of the hostel is good, but not for leaving your luggage. They offer you a security room but you have to pay for it. Under the beds there are boxes of wooden where you can leave your luggage and close with a locker, but if yours is a big more wide you cannot fit there. It is clean but only have two toilets, always full in the morning, and three showers, when you are trying to change after shower, you are getting wet because of the other shower.

• 25th Feb 2015
  • Spain

Storage and breakfast facilities for the price might be a little steep.

• 21st Feb 2015
  • India

Great location.

Staffs were very friendly I had nice roommates and good conversations at the bar. I will come back.

Room was small (8 beds) and there wasn't enough showers or bathrooms (2 toilets and 3 showers in the whole backpackers) The location is great and staff friendly. Wifi works very well.

A nice hostel, extremely central, just hop of the train from the airport (12 mins) and it's right across the street - perfect! The hostel is clean, with a nice feel and very friendly staff. The screens across the bed are a great idea and give you allot of privacy, but it meant that there was less interaction with other guests. It is a small hostel, but I felt that most people kept to themselves. I would recommend it for location but felt they it was pricey given that breakfast wasn't included

• 28th Jan 2015

Great location, just a few steps neraby the Central train station. Tiny and quiet hostel, it's not a party hostel like others in downtown. Good solution for a relaxing break. Quite good breakfast. More bathrooms and showers would be preferable, as during peak hours usage you might wait for a while.

Comfortable and enjoyable stay; conveniently located near the central station. Bathrooms, showers, and bedrooms were clean. Yes, there are only two toilets, but I had no lengthy wait times for either one. Good showers, but drained slowly. Privacy curtains on bunk beds are great. Travelers tended to stick to their electronic devices. Staff was helpful with jazz club recommendations. I look forward to booking again in April and having another bowl of their fantastic chili con carne.

Great hostel, very clean, it was small but in a good way since it made the atmosphere more intimate so it was easy to meet people in the common area

For the price, the hostel is not good. The showers are bad and the bedrooms are really cold. Also, too few bathrooms, so there is always a line. Stayed there for three night. The location is good and it is clean, but wouldnt stay there again

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

maybe the showers could have been a bit better...!!! and also the rent they charge for bicycles is a bit too much

• 25th Dec 2014
  • India

The receptionist from Latvia was exceptionally nice and helpful with my stay. Rooms were ok with private curtains, night lamp and charging point. However I felt very cold at night. The location was just perfect opposite the central station. Walking possible to major highlights. Security and WiFi was great. Breakfast buffet was expensive for me as I do low carb and not much choices were available. I wud go back.

Very nice hostel. The atmosphere was very warm and overall the people staying there were really lovely. The staff were really nice and relaxed. The location was okay. I was only there for 2 days so didn't get to see much although the hostel is situated 2 minutes walk away from tivoli. Only 2 toilets but never had to wait. The shower smelt a bit like pee but that's the only fault with this place. Would 10/10 recommend :)

All in all we really enjoyed the stay at the hostel. But we were quit disappointed because on the website is written that there is free parking next to the hostel. That was one of the reasons why we decided to book this hostel. However, the hostel just recommends to use a spesific garage next to the hostel, but we had to pay for it. quit a lot!! Remove the "free parking" from the website! Apart from this the hostel was great and we met really nice people there!

• 15th Dec 2014

I spend just one night there. The location is very good, just off central station. But I arrived after midnight and I had to pay some fine for late check-in which is very unusual and annoying. And they didn't have card reader, so a lot of hassle in the morning to pay and check-out. in hindsight, maybe a very small matter, but I won't go back there again.