Copenhagen GO Hotel Reviews

Englandsvej 333, Copenhagen, Denmark

Great if your flight arrives late at night and you have to take another one early morning. Good place for a good price and very nice staff. I would definitely recommend it!!

• 25th Aug 2013
  • Mexico

I just stayed here for 10 hs so I couldn't tell much but it's good if you have an early flight as it's near the airport. It's away from the center and there's nothing to see nearby.

Free computers and wifi for the guests. Clean rooms and it was the cheapest I could find. You do need to take a train into the city but it is very close to the station. It is a hotel so not a hostel atmosphere. Overall great for the price...though the showers are not that great...

Nice little hotel on the outskirts of town. Everything was super clean! The staff wasn't able to advise us about places to get dinner or go out, which was disappointing.

The location of the hotel is great, next to the train station with a frequent direct connection to the city centre and the airport. The hotel itself is very basic though. The rooms are small with no decoration at all, a very small basic shower and toilet. No effort is put into any comfort. The service is ok and as it was the cheapest hotel we could fine in Copenhagen, I guess it's not bad value for money.