Coral Beach Lodge (Port O’Call YHA) Reviews

7 Craven Close, Port Douglas, Australia

Fantastic outdoor spaces, loved that each room had its own bathroom and outdoor area, and good storage space. Very helpful staff

As far as hostels go , this place was great. Everything you need for your stay to be comfy . Tom the manager always happy to help with a big smile. He was great

• 14th Aug 2015

The best I have ever stayed in. Spotless room, sensational location just near the beach and brilliant service too. The Internet was fast and FREE!! They booked us on a wonderfully small reef trip and gave us maps and tips to explore the area. We extended our stay and will come back.

• 12th Aug 2015

Good hostel. It would be even better if they could lend/rent bikes there. It is about 15/20 mins from main activities and you don't always feel like walking back and forth 4 times a day... I understand that this is their plan to provide this service soon. Nice staff. Helpful with bookings of local activities. However, I did not see any much effort put into creating an atmosphere amongst residents, which seems to be much more difficult to do than 30 yeas ago...

• 11th Aug 2015

Great hostel with great staff. Stayed in one of the doubles which has just been refurbished. Spacious, clean and comfy.

Would recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Port Douglas. The staff were lovely and very helpful - they helped book a couple of trips for me. The hostel is nice and chilled with a great little pool and free wifi. Only 10-15 minute walk to the main town and beach. Good sized kitchen which is kept clean at all times. Would definitely go back!

Would be nice to have lockers in the rooms or a secondary place to lock up valuables during the day. (i.e. my laptop)

• 1st Apr 2015

Unlimited wifi is the most impressive for me

Good clean hostel with nice amenities.

Best hostel I stayed in! Really good atmosphere and the staff is the best! Everbody was always smiling and so nice. Was there for 1 week and felt really sad when I had to leave ;)

• 7th Mar 2015