Coral Inn Resort & Flashpackers Yeppoon Reviews

14 Maple Street, Rockhampton, Australia

I WANT TO LIVE THERE! Seriously, really, this place is unbelievably cool. Everything was spotless, room, kitchen, bathrooms. All the rooms looked amazing since one of the owners do interior design. The fake snakeskin floor in the kitchen... Pool, lots of places outside to sit and read or hang out. Parrots. Friendly staff. It was like an expensive hotel or motel, except it was cheap. Want to go back to Yeppoon just so I can stay there again. And nah, nobody paid me to write this. :)

Quite a nice hostel with good, clean facilities but 2 small negatives were a) that the advertised free Wi-Fi was so hard to pick up that I couldn't connect my phone or laptop once in the 2 days I was there b) the owner declined my request to remain on the premises to use the kitchen for 15 minutes after the 10am checkout time. I only wanted to make some sandwiches but he said it invalidated their insurance and asked that I leave.