Coral Inn Resort & Flashpackers Yeppoon Reviews

14 Maple Street, Rockhampton, Australia

Quite a nice hostel with good, clean facilities but 2 small negatives were a) that the advertised free Wi-Fi was so hard to pick up that I couldn't connect my phone or laptop once in the 2 days I was there b) the owner declined my request to remain on the premises to use the kitchen for 15 minutes after the 10am checkout time. I only wanted to make some sandwiches but he said it invalidated their insurance and asked that I leave.

Great friendly reception and nice facilities from Tomas and Gabi, so much so that we came back a few days later having altered other arrangements !

I stayed here for only one night, but thoroughly enjoyed it. I found the owners were very friendly people, the rooms were immaculately clean and all together was a great atmosphere. Would not hesitate to stay here again if I'm ever in the area.