Coral Inn Resort & Flashpackers Yeppoon Reviews

14 Maple Street, Rockhampton, Australia

All of us have never stayed in a hostel that was as clean and well organised as this one. It has an awesome atmosphere with a very nice garden, pool, very clean kitchen and big rooms with amazing bathrooms. We can recommend this hostel, even that it´s a little 30 minutes drive away from Rockhampton. It is definitely the short extra trip worth and the landscape/coast nearby is stunning with a few very nice lookouts (we even saw turtles). :)

Owner was not willing to exchange the dark brown sheet made of synthetic material for a cotton one. I found his unresponsiveness quite odd and unhelpful .

• 7th Aug 2015

I WANT TO LIVE THERE! Seriously, really, this place is unbelievably cool. Everything was spotless, room, kitchen, bathrooms. All the rooms looked amazing since one of the owners do interior design. The fake snakeskin floor in the kitchen... Pool, lots of places outside to sit and read or hang out. Parrots. Friendly staff. It was like an expensive hotel or motel, except it was cheap. Want to go back to Yeppoon just so I can stay there again. And nah, nobody paid me to write this. :)