Coral Inn Resort & Flashpackers Yeppoon Reviews

14 Maple Street, Rockhampton, Australia

That's a fantastic experience to stay in Coral Inn, all of us definitely would like to stay there again and are willing to recommend our friends to stay there. Thanks the owners work hard to take care all details to offer us a wonderful environment and experience. There is only a defect that is a bit warm in room.

• 4th Mar 2014
  • Taiwan

I went to stay there while visiting Yeepoon's attractions but I've found that the hostel is an attraction itself.

• 1st Mar 2014
  • Taiwan

A nice and quiet hostel on a 10 minute walk from the esplenade and the beach. It recently opened and it shows with really good, modern facilities (nicely equipped kitchen and great showers). Definately worth a look if you want to stay in Yeppoon or near Rockhampton.

A really really good hostel. The owners are so friendly. We only wanted to stay one night but stayed an other one for the crocodile pizza and the amazing Great Keppel Island. We would have stayed longer if we had the time for it. Definitely worth to stay there and take a time out from travelling and the busy cities :)

I couldn't have asked for a nicer hostel! Everything was top notch from the staff to the hostel rooms definitely the nicest hostel I have been in! I would highly recommend it to everyone! :)

• 23rd Nov 2013

Very far away from nearest city- Rockhampton. Feels out in the middle of no where, no transportation to close places, unreliable shuttle bus, difficult to get to the city. Clean, nice place but if you are travelling or passing through I don't recommend it.

• 5th Nov 2013

Great hostel - would come again :)