Coral Reef Beach Aruba Reviews

Savaneta 344 A, Aruba, Savaneta, Aruba

I am being critical in giving "good" to some of the criteria, yet none of it is relevant. This is not staying in a hotel, but staying at a friends house, where none of that is important. If the important things are enjoying yourselves, relaxing, and being with friends, then this is the perfect place to do it. Admittedly, having a beach, magnificent sunsets, and free wifi helps as well :-)

• 13th Feb 2015

For some the location may not be adequate, as some tour operators may not come pick you up, and you'll want a rental car to get to the more touristy spots. For me, however, the location was perfect! Loved the people, love the location, loved the atmosphere, right on the beach. I was even greeted upon arrival with a beer! If you want to escape the hustle and bustle, this is THE place to go. Tell Julie, Paul, Hans, and Jet I sent you!

A great place for relax and to do some snorkeling and sunbathing. A quiet place and they have a great restaurant next door. A car is not necessery if you just want to stay in the area, its a convinient. We stayed during the christmas and not so many supermarkets was open but we worked it out :) Thanks to the owners, we lovet it!

• 24th Dec 2014
  • Sweden

This was an amazing stay. The owners were so helpful and went out of their way to make me comfortable. I went alone for a trip and it was quiet and gorgeous. I would recommend this to anyone!!

• 15th Oct 2014