Corck's Beach hostel & Irish Pub Reviews

Calle Costera, across from Meson Espanol and the beach, San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua

This is by far the worst hostel I have ever stayed at. The staff was impossible to communicate with and not at all helpful. Our Hostelworld reservation was at all recognized and our deposit lost, as the prices turned out to be more than double what they were online. The bathrooms were disgusting. The beds had bed bugs. Overall, terrible experience at this hostel and I would never recommend it.

Staying there was nice, good location right in front of the beach. I recommend it.

I wouldn't wish this place upon anyone. It seems to be run by the local mafia or something. We felt very unsafe and dirty the whole time. For same price and a million times better atmosphere turn the corner and stay at pachamamas. we hated it at casa del mar. Beg bugs too!!

• 9th Aug 2014